Moving Pictures
Caress of Steel
Grace Under Pressure
Fly By Night
Rush
Power Windows
Vapor Trails
Hold Your Fire

I wouldnt venture beyond that unless you REALLY want more.

Nowhere, they suck. One of the most overrated prog bands ever. Do yourself a favorite and just listen to King Crimson or real classical music. You'll get more out of it in the long run

Moving Pictures

*tips fedora*

Idiot.

lol kys

More like """"prog""""

just start with Clockwork Angels
for the lolz

Start with Caress of Steel and go chronologically. Fly By Night and Rush don't really do anything special.

>t. butthurt opens who cant into /classical/
;) he gets it

Who said I don't listen to classical? Either way, why are you comparing Rush to classical?

>he's insulting my terrible post that happens to mention classical, that means he can't get into classical!
this is some hardcore projection right here

1976-1982

Moving Pictures --> Farewell to Kings --> Hemispheres then everything else

How, I was just bumping some Weber last night nibba.

In the trash where this band belongs. It's pure redditcore filth.

nah nigga rush are great, dont even gotta be a prog fan to like them. king crimson are way more overrated, fripp only made one good album. also dont pretend to listen to classical, no one cares

How am I pretending. I was literally listening to weber in the car like 15 mibutes ago

Who are your top few artists?

>and then 15 minutes later he posts in a Rush thread about his love for classical

You're obviously too mentally ill to have a drivers license.

>fripp only made one good album
Dude what the fuck

Nigga drive and post.

Congrats, you listen to a fucking grill. They'll probably love you over at but not here.

Rush have an infinitely better aesthetic than King Crimson.

Honestly Clockwork Angels wouldn't be that bad of a starting point. Geddy's high vocals are very toned down which tends to scare people off and its got some pretty great tracks on it.

>t. Doesn't know Carl Weber ;)

You can't really get into Rush without liking Geddy's perfect voice during their golden age.

Doesn't even make the best steaks
I bet the lyrics are all just dad jokes

I absolutely love his vocals in the golden age, I also know a lot of people love Rush instrumentally but take time to get into his vocals, I was just saying its a way to ease people in

These are dubs of false truth. The jews must be behind them. Also Rush is for gays

>makes a dad joke about dad jokes
Funny but you still prove you know npthing about classical music.

Do people really find Geddy's voice to be that hard to listen to? I find that a lot of musicians shilled on Sup Forums have much more nuanced and inaccessible vocals. Jeff Mangum comes to mind, as well Morissey, whose chest voice is fine but whose soprano is frankly embarrassing.

dont

don't ...
listen to this homo

with something from a band worth listening to.

over rated

not even bait or trolling

Your extreme reddit spacing is overrated.

Funny but you still prove you belong on