Autismo

literal autism
(pic: SellMeAGod)

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/list/SellMeAGod/why_i_rate__a_word_about_thee_benefits_of_a_positive_rating_model/
discord.gg/y9Tm9sE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

those ratings have no weight so why do you care

Who would win in battle of autism, SellMeAGod or Qwerty100?

oh no! someone who has listened to enough music to branch out from Sup Forumscore and has actual standards after listening to more than 100 albums!

This is what perfection looks like

One of the four albums he gave 5 stars is Minor Threat.

>hurrdurr they have no weight why do you care

>I don't search for music I will probably like

there’s nothing wrong with this; music just isn’t good

This. It's basically what I don't get about people with tons of negative ratings - I actively avoid music I don't like, which means most of the music I wind up listening to and rating is skewed positively; the fact that I sat down and listened to it indicates I likely enjoyed it on some level. I don't understand why someone would waste so much time on stuff they hate.

made me smirk

Qwerty is actually the worst profile. I think Sellmeagod is just some sociopathic asshole

This nigga is the worst. What the fuck is his deal? His reviews are even more garbage.

this is all they have

Just reading those massive walls of text give me carpal tunnel. Other dude is worse though, the effort he puts into being a contrarian dork defies all logic. That Qwerty fag just gets off on typing.

rateyourmusic.com/list/SellMeAGod/why_i_rate__a_word_about_thee_benefits_of_a_positive_rating_model/

Numerical rating systems for music is dumb. It's much to complex to be related to a simple numerical system. I think a simple "I recommend this album", "I do not recommend this album", or "I recommend this album if you like X" works a lot better.

So he isnt contrarian he is just a pretentious dipshit.

t. brainlet

The real problem with SellMeAGod is that he always writes "thee" instead of "the" in his reviews

If it wasn't in the 6,000s and cause you pull a name I would have thought that was one of those rym incels that pretend to be girls online
discord.gg/y9Tm9sE

his rating system is actually pretty good.

So you only look for music that everyone else says they like?

Why wouldn't you listen to things people may not like much to see if you actually like it?

/thread

no u

this

Negative Nancies everywhere.

hello herbieanon

i respect this system

Hello :)

>positive rating model
>uses thee instead of the
>has a public list called "Users I have no respect for
is this peak autism?

Wrong.