Please lord help me get dubs

Please lord help me get dubs

>fail

>lord
>not kek
this is why you won't get dubs

Singles are underrated

I'm afraid not son, now how 'bout you give me a lift to the crashhawk.

God's not here today, only me.

>spouting newfag memes

the only posters who bray "PRAISE KEK" are teenagers who arrived to Sup Forums after moot left

Kek is with me

Who's the titcow?

Honestly, this is my first time back on Sup Forums in a year or so and it's almost entirely newfags. It's nice to see the Sup Forums invasion is less than it was before though, might start posting back here again if the newfags actually intend on learning about what they're talking about and sharing movies/shows more than talking about black dicks.

>While he was giving aid to injured soldiers under fire, Doss was himself inured in the legs by a grenade. He tended his own wounds while he waited for his fellow soldiers to bring a litter. When they arrived, he saw another soldier injured worse and directed the bearers to rescue him first. While waiting for their return, he was shot in the arm. He strapped a gun stock to his arm as splint and crawled the 300 yards of rough terrain to the aid station.

>"might start posting back here again if the newfags actually intend on learning about what they're talking about and sharing movies/shows more than talking about black dicks."

>not knowing that that's a defence mechanism to keep leddit fags like you out

>we act like retards to keep the boogeyman out
fucking please, most redditors are too scared of Sup Forums at all. The redditor crossposters are usually originally fa/tv/irgins who then went to reddit for a different input or something. Only a fucking newfag would even care about "reddit invasion"

pathetic thread

Who is this mammory calamity?

>15 replies
>no dubs
Stand back.

Here it comes

>implying repeating digits exist

If dubs bane will appear in your nightmares

Should I see this movie?

Trips here we come

You really flubbed the dubs, OP.

ALMOST THERE

FINALLY

check

Here you go

IMPRESSIVE

Jinkies

Who was in the wrong here?

P-Please help me get one more

Wait right there one more incoming

OP you don't know how to get dubs.

check these:

Have you ever questioned the nature of your dubs?

wtf!

if you get dubs ur gey

Stand back.

Reporting in

She has so many great pics on her instagram.

you sure know an awful lot about reddit

Check em or I'll see you in school tomorrow

source please anyone?

Reminder he totally used a gun and shot people during the war, just before the period in the movie.

DO IT

le dubs xd
Chek my le dubs

>moot
Whose that?