/éire/

Threads are dying edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Christ-Alter-Bread-Communion-Wafer/dp/B00UZAAYK6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alternative nua.
I don't mind which one we use.

I think it's way too early for a /bant/ thread.

Finished Bloodborne last night lads, pure daecent. Dunno what to play next.

amazon.co.uk/Christ-Alter-Bread-Communion-Wafer/dp/B00UZAAYK6

Apparently they taste nice with sour cream dip

>mass market

Mmm, Sacrilicious.

Having a lovely big shite lads

>present tense
smartphones were a mistake

Racemixing.

BENIS

:DDD :D

Any tips to make friends in Dublin?

Fuck sake i've been meaning to finish it for ever
Just beat the giant corpse monster, forget it's name, dropped it again

Just be yourself.

This probably isn't the best place to take advice from for a vibrant social life.

Look for the hordes of Spanish students wearing their stupid matching colored backpacks blocking the streets or barging onto buses and trains without letting people off first
Get on it lad. Sat for the last 3 days playing it, though I think it's the Souls game that's made me hulk out the most from dying

/bant/éire/ is dead it seems

I put it on hold for a while after the blood starved beast. It's a great game but has a really oppressive vibe, I feel drained just playing it from the mental energy of being so alert and aware of surroundings.

>look for spaniards
Coming all the way to dublin to get in a spanish circlejerk? That would be dumb

im cross posting to do my part in keeping it alive

Pretty fitting description of it alright. Blood Starved Beast was giving me trouble a few months ago in the first playthrough I started, but I beat him second go this time. Most annoying part about him is the fact that he launches across the screen at 300MPH after attacks so most of the time you're just left swinging at nothing
Seems like that's what most of them do since none of them seem to speak half-decent English and only stay within their hordes

I heard that
So many parents in Spain sending their kids here to "practice" english and they end up doing that
To be fair english speaking tourists probably do the same wherever they go

> none of them seem to speak half-decent English and only stay within their hordes
Had a good laugh once when a group of french ordered deep-fried cow stomach at a restaurant once

Too busy watching the match like real Irish people.

Real Irish people watch League of Ireland

>League of Ireland
Are you any better than the SPFL?

>Suicidal.
>Can't ring samaritans because roorah might answer the phone.
Hope you're proud of yourself you murderer.

Yeah lad, that Niedercorn game just shows how far it's fallen. Dundalk or Cork would actually be decent in it nowadays

We can talk about videogames though!

You can call me though (00352) 49 88 59 1
Are there professional football teams in Ireland?

>was offered tickets to the Munster final by somebody at work during the week
>had to turn them down because I didn't want to go on my own
I'm not normally somebody who has a problem going anywhere on my own, but I do think that sporting events are better enjoyed with people you can talk to both during and after the game.

>Are there professional football teams in Ireland?
>football

>turn them down
You're a sad man and I pity you,I would've taken them off your hands

Nah most players are semi-professional. Not uncommon to see them on the dole during the off season in winter

Could do with one of these pictures for Nozomi and Dundalk desu

Took a shower and forgot to shave.
>You can call me though (00352) 49 88 59 1
Who is this?

>I'm not normally somebody who has a problem going anywhere on my own, but I do think that sporting events are better enjoyed with people you can talk to both during and after the game.
I'd agree, I'd find it awkward and wouldn't have much fun although I am normally somebody who has a problem going places on my own.

I miss going to GAA games too. I used to go to a few every year with my father when I still lived at home.

It's my house telephone

>tfw never went to a gaelic game

Knew I should have went to the 2010 Leinster final

Why would you post that here?

>call the Lux Mansion
>his sister answers
>hours later she asks why a suicidal person was calling
>"What's GAA?"

Anybody notice that everywhere has stopped selling magnum icecream tubs?

I used to go to rugby and GAA games with classmates during college. Even if people from work wanted to do that I don't think I could stomach hanging out with people I see for 40 hours a week already in my spare time.

Maybe they've sold out after the successful viral marketing campaign.

Not as if any of you had the manhood to actually call

Having these with spaghetti for dinner

I miss going to gaelic and hurling games
I miss playing them even more

That's assuming it actually is your number and you're not just getting us to bully your neighbours.

Only because I'm afraid I'll get a direct line to Juncker.

Yeah because using my personal number or house number to call you and give away my info is something worthy of my "manhood".

He'll drop by and give you a testicular cancer exam

Could you still go with your father?

Why didn't you just ask your father then?

Fair play to Roscommon. Enjoyed the match even if wasn't the best for large parts, but nice to see the favourites getting wrecked by an underdog who hasn't won the title in decades.

Thanks for killing my /bant/ thread btw, you cunts.

It's not as easy to organise nowadays considering that I don't live at home. My father had GAA contacts and would often procure tickets only a day or two before a match (unless it was a match he had decided to attend well in advance).

People who are afraid to do things on their own, literally what are you going to do for the rest of your life? Sit inside your room?

It was too early in the day anyways. Nothing real or autistic about these hours.

Pretty much.

That's the plan

>People who are afraid to do things on their own
I don't fear doing anything on my own - I live a very solitary life, it would be impractical if I were. However, as it stands there are only two things that I currently believe are superior when experienced with others; sports events and foreign travel.

Mayo v Cork
Galway v Donegal

Should be good

Just buy them online the week before and invite him?
Alternatively buy them and invite me.

>Nothing real or autistic about these hours
/bant/ brings out the autism at all hours of the day, unlike Sup Forums which is only autistic at night.
/bant/ is like Roscommon, fit and energetic, whilst Sup Forums is Galway, slow and lethargic.

>HEY SON YOU HAVE A GF YET?
>JUST GO TO THE PUB WITH YOUR FRIENDS, I'M SURE THEY'LL BE THROWING THEMSELVES AT YOU
>WELL DON'T WORRY, YOUR GRANDFATHER DIDN'T GET MARRIED UNTIL HE WAS 40

G'wan Cork

>Just buy them online the week before and invite him?
It wouldn't be right. He prefers to organise these sort of things himself anyway.

My parents know not to ask me these sort of questions. Although they do frequently question whether I kept in contact with people from secondary school and college.

>I don't fear doing anything on my own
>sports events and foreign travel.
So you fear doing both those things on your own?

That's not what I said. After all, I spent almost a year in France on my own. It's just that I believe that both those things are better enjoyed with others.

The promise of free alcohol will always motivate people

>Although they do frequently question whether I kept in contact with people from secondary school and college.
Iktf.

Podge Colins is some hurler

Who else is watching?

Cork will win it easy. I'm not interested in a one-sided game.

Nice, have a (You)

That was quick.

Mise.

Mise.

>soccer
I knew we couldn't trust you, Lux.

I've made more GAA OC's than football and rugby combined

Tá sé dorcha.

Actually hate all of you.

"It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get. " - Confucius

I disagree.

In this bus stop Theres a cute short girl that looks 1,56 or so but is probably on their 20s
Short curvy black hair, small breasts, probably around the same weight than me or less. Jeans, blue-ish t-shirt, small but noticeable breasts, tiny black backpack
I wonder if she has to go to a children clothes shop

>1,56
>short
That's regular woman height.

Apparently lyca gives me an UK IP when using 3G ugggh

In the north now eh?

Or they realised you're in Dublin.

Keep your filthy moorhands away from the 12 year olds

Sat down and watched the first Little Witch Academia movie, lads. Kawaii as fuck. Looking forward to getting stuck into the series. Just read that the game they're releasing based on it is being localized for the West and is releasing on PC as well as PS4 in early 2018. Nicu

Really?
She looks 15 or so in height

Stop creeping on girls you weirdo.

Just know the OVA's are a separate continuity than the series.
I'm surprised so many people prefer the movie though, I thought it was fairly lackluster and I almost didn't watch the series because of it.

Most girls have stopped growing by 15.

I enjoyed the move and am looking forward to the game as well. Not sure whether to watch the series or not, Sup Forums seemed pretty down on it.

Retarded statement of the day.

Sup Forums bitches about everything, even when a staff member posts with them and they get Sup Forums in an anime.

Okay shorty.

I watched a tiny bit of the first episode where Akko's heading to the school and meets Sucy on the way. I'm guessing it's just a more elongated retelling of the condensed format of the movie?
I'm sure it'll be grand

>Sup Forums bitches about everything
That is true. I'll give it a watch.

Ok sorry