Post your best >MLS cringe images in here lads

Post your best >MLS cringe images in here lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y70kMNozInY
youtube.com/watch?v=Lse6P1_D75M
timbersarmychants.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=gbDM14mDris&index=18&list=LLZo12LIoLpibfyxdYr_BdAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IVpSkMUbXSw
youtu.be/KVjeheaFfsM
youtube.com/watch?v=a1nDYrCxeig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not really cringe, I think they're making fun of themselves with the "since 2017" thing.

Anyway, anything new is always going to be a little cringe at first. Give them a chance. It won't be as cringe once these teams have more history.

DOOP is a reference to the song they play in the stadium when they scored a goal. The crowd sings along with it.

Now that's just doopin' mental

>being accepting of other people is cringe
Nah man, you nationalist autists are cringe.

funny enough the only people with interested in those ideals are whites

DOOP

missed your argument there
oh, thats cause there isnt one
go fix my plumbing and leave higher level thinking to us kid

>excluding people because they don't look or act the same exact way you do is higher level thinking
You need to stop living in the past. It's embarrassing how simple minded you are.

Are you doopin serious?

*doops*

inadvertently, you've created the best cringe so far in this thread

It's no joke lad, it was 95 degrees out yesterday with high humidity in Minnesota, which for us here is torturous. Winter when? (35 degrees communist)

doopin' unbelievable!

>capos
>N Y C **clap**
every fucking time

PUTO
U
T
O

There is no team in any sport on the face of the planet more cringe than the Philadelphia Union

youtube.com/watch?v=y70kMNozInY

It's a shame, because their crest, name, colors, and stadium are all pretty cool.

>soccer fans

>Talking shit on based Loons

It's cringe because this is soccer you brainwashed leftie. It's a sport for fuck's sake, why bring in this political bullshit?

soccer fans are, historically, famous for making fun of people for being gay and for racist jokes
you don't have to agree with the sentiment, but the connection is 1:1

Terminus legion "watch your mouth!" I know Damn well in their Silverbacks days, they got drunk and curses.... Its been taken over by a bunch of cucks

Drink bleach, tumblrina

just post any webm of >MLS defending

Vancouver should sack their kit man asap.

Got anymore snowb owl webms?

no
that game was too depressing to watch, going back through and making that webm hurt enough
youtube.com/watch?v=Lse6P1_D75M
whole game was bad, becomes an absolute shitshow about 45 seconds into this video

*sigh*

It's getting better though, I think.

timbersarmychants.blogspot.com/

The full We Are Capos page seems like it's gone, that was awful

>We're not edgelords, so we must use tumblr.

>****
every fucking time.

>American footy lads

Fucking disgusting

Mustache guy is terrible, but I don't think I've seen him at a game in like a year or so.

kek

Most American "footy lads" have names like Gomez and Martinez, so we don't watch MLS. When you watch MLS you're watching the worst hipsters.

most sawker clubs around the world have some sort of "say no to racism" type of thing. this isnt really just the mlels.

like Euros are any better

youtube.com/watch?v=gbDM14mDris&index=18&list=LLZo12LIoLpibfyxdYr_BdAQ

>fucking arthur
sweet memories

I wish I can actually recognize the cringe in the MLS but sadly, I'm not even familiar with soccer culture in Europe. Otherwise, I'd be making of Amerifats who are actually into soccer in this country.

>the MLS

You haven't seen any of the LARPers at games?

>it's a mls cringe thread
>there are thousands of images and videos
Jesus americans, stick to the sports where all you do is scream DE-FENSE and eat hot dogs.

Hipsters are too invested in fĂștbol being the progressive answer to traditional American sports to stop.

why do hipsters hate "traditional sports"

>*doops internally*

AGAINST MODERN FOOTBALL

wait, don't non americans want the usa to get into football or not?

Sure, but most nations have stamped out hooliganism and firms as a serious cultural issue. Literally no reason for that stuff to exist in the US.

How come autism is so rampant amongst burgers?

>I don't like them
>they don't care
me on BTFO watch

Generally you have to be an autist to get that into soccer here

holy kek

picturing a load of americans in an irish pub putting on northern accents

This is really the only cringy one. The worst part is the
>***Songs not included on this list may still be sung during the game***
disclaimer.

This is like one of those crowd wbms, there's just so much here I don't know where to start
>we're the New York boys(girls)
>you might have some history but we don't give a crud
>NYC Clap: N... Y... C...***Clap***
>put the ball into the net and we'll go really mental
>****songs not included on this list may still be sung in the game****

Stop bullying NYC FC, they can dish out the bants too

youtube.com/watch?v=IVpSkMUbXSw

More like Seattle Pounders. (get it because they get pounded in the butt)

MLS is cool.

MLS is a money-losing fad kept afloat by expansion fees and fleeting expansion team interest. It'll all collapse around the time it becomes a 50-team league.

YNWA!!
*claps*

just like my animes

fucking leafs, wasting trips and making themselves look retarded

Hahahahahahahaha holy shit

>picturing a load of americans in an irish pub putting on northern accents

I've seen it happen in real life. There's a Liverpool fan bar in DC. It's a disturbing experience.

Non americans want to make jokes.

We shouldn't make fun of MLS hipsters, they're the only soccer fans in America that aren't LARPing. Everyone else is a chicano (larps as Mexicans), a PL fan (larps as English), or some other latino (larps as Spanish or Catalan).

>ligerRider

Is this the mls + /ayy/ general? Why is Toronto fc so based, I hope they win the shield over shitcago

Because it is traditional.

they are LARPing as european ultras, and doing a poor job at it
thankfully, because real ultras are not something you'd want in a growing, family-friendly sport

youtu.be/KVjeheaFfsM

>hard rock cafe

hey I've got a shirt from there

that's cool

>the fat guy in the back

That's not cringe thats kino

DOOP THERE IT IS

Politics do play a part though. In Zenit the fans are more likely to call you a non-white homosexual who need to leave the club, while in Livorno the fans start the matches by singing "Bandiera Rosa". Politics will always have a part in football, because the history of the football clubs and their fans are political. There's no escaping it.

unironically great. also that goalie conceding is understandable when snow is flying into his face.

Unless you price out all local fans like here.

I really dislike that desu. It's like stripping the clubs off their identity.

Safe standing should improve ground atmospheres a bit at least, but yeah the English top divison will never be what it once was.

yeah
the only people really at fault were teibert (31, lost his man) and techera (on the line, can't be bothered getting his body in front of the ball)
mostly it's just a calamity because of the weather

This

Manchester United literally stole the battle hymn of the Republic

youtube.com/watch?v=a1nDYrCxeig

>Americans don't care about football
Hurr Durr their own sprts are autist
>Americans genuinely do like football and begin to have their own "soccer" culture
Hurr Durr let's make fun of them

Make your mind OP

Major Indoor Soccer League was cooler

MISL all day