Remind me, why are we supposed to care about this kid?

remind me, why are we supposed to care about this kid?

Could we not

Next Foe la

LOL DAD LOOK AT ME

FUCK NIGGERS KEKEKEKE

DURR TRUMP FUKKN RULES KEKEKEKEKE PRAISE JEJ KEKEKEKEK TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN KEKKEKEKE

nope, just not sure why the focus is on this one kid? are his parents rich or something? loads of kids die every day. why aren't they mascots for their favourite football teams? this is just an ego boost for everyone who pretends to care.

because he died of cancer at age 6?

Imagine all the pain he had to go through every week. Having to watch Sunderland.

and? loads of kids die every day, where is their social media following or crowdfunded treatment?

Couldn't tell you man I was watching CNN and this story comes up and they talk about how the President and the Pope and tweeted out to this boy and the whole I'm thinking "why the fuck is this news? Can we get back to North Korea , Brooke?" Oh all the people in this world (children included) that are in dire straits, why is this ONE britbong worthy of being singled out by the president and pope. I don't give a fuck. I'm not being heartless I just want NEWS when I watch the news CNN doesn't do this shit often but when they do I switch off. Ok that's all for me

exactly what i'm saying my dude

>Oh all the people in this world (children included) that are in dire straits, why is this ONE britbong worthy of being singled out by the president and pope.
1 white britbong child is worth a hundred african infants

it's actually quite fair

nothing is stopping you from starting facebook pages for other kids

yeah but i don't care about them, my problem is that people pretend to care about this one kid just because he has media attention.

Hope this whit eboi is in hell

I can't wait until WW3 when the nukes rain down on all of us and in my last moments on this piece of shit planet are watching all you edge lords beg for forgiveness and sob and weep like cunts over your useless families and garbage friends being vaporized.

Hope all of you get ass cancer and rot to death.

XOXOXO

jermaine defoe cried for 2 minutes straight, they don't all pretend.

because illness awareness and charities need figures relatable to the public to get exposure, nothing is more effective than a kid.

not exactly rocket science m8.

admit that you don't give a shit about this kid and just made this comment for online ego points.

well done, you're a 'nice' person.

The worst part is all the people posting RIP Bradley Lowry for likes and attention

Sage for being an edgelord

>his last footy memory is watching his favourite team get relegated

again, my problem is with all the pricks on social media pretending they care about this kid

wrong dying kid, mate

youre thinking of charlie gard

I haven't made a single post on any social media where people could identify me and give me online ego points.

I'm posting this totally user here.

If all of you faggots didn't care, then why make a post about it? That doesn't sound like "Not caring" to me.

>being this autistic

see

Who's the edgy cunt now?

Don't know, don't care. People die everyday, rip in peace literally who child.

Made me upset when I saw it on the news, I've known people who've both died from and lived through cancer and it's an awful illness, even surviving it fucks you up. If you're not really arsed why do you have to make sure everyone knows?

that's kinda the point. ego boost or not every time he gets posted about there's a chance someone will see it and donate to a trust.

but the people and organisations that are posting stuff are worth millions/billions. footballers, football clubs and the football association could all donate billions combined.

>Sunderland are so bad you can literally get cancer watching them for a whole season

The worst part is all the edgetards disrespecting a little kid

It's not edgy if it's true. Enjoy the ass cancer you faggot.

I don't get it, you're just like them. They do this shit for their own image, the same way you come blog this garbage here because you're too scared to say it to their face.

dude..

He's from a shithole called Blackhall Colliery

kek

i didnt even know who this faggot was

but when i first read it, the only thing i knew was it had something to do with soccer so i though michael bradley died

dissapointed desu

And then his favourite player leaving the club

Jokes on you I dont have any friend

you think they don't already? magnates and corporations including football clubs contribute the vast majority of charity funding around the world

Defoe's press conference was heartbreaking desu. That kid fucking adored him.

i wonder if he took that in to account when he left on a free literally just before the kid died

You can love the kid and still think of your professional career. They aren't dependent on each other. Plus, that kid barely gave a fuck about the rest of the players.

If Bradley Lowery got fucked by Jermain Deffo, he would have been a blackem

Who says YOU are supposed to? It's not like anyone forces you, it's just that a professional football club and their entire fanbase showed compassion with a terminally ill child. You know, because that's kind of sad, edgelord.

Because the spice must flow.

R.I.P bradley your smile britten up most peoples days x gone too soon xox

Almost made me spit out my lonkero you cunt.

Kek

Us 4channers right? Haha fuck ronaldo hes so overrated adn also gay xD

You're not supposed to. Despite what you think about him, he got what he wanted and had that bit of happiness before he died: grown ups without emotional problems tend to warm up to these kind of things. If you care or not is not really that important.

>Defoe pretending he cares more about some kid than getting slags BLACKED, just so he can be relevant

Why is this allowed?

Sweden YES

fucking summer cancer

I just can't believe how many people are politicising his death.

There are thousands of kids dying of cancer right now. You fags are such pussies.

Oh so 'le blocks your path from having your turn at being Sunderland's mascot man' is finally dead. Good.

Think the BBC are trying to make us forget they hired pedos

fuck you britain

Based Gary

nigga you savage

Fucking douchebag. Does he still block you if you remind him that he shat on the pitch?

Parading around a terminal child is a bit creepy.

I lived in Portsmouth when he played for them and believe me plenty of slags got BLACKED m8

>watching CNN
There's your first problem, faggot. Watch some real news.

Is that Joe Rogan as a child?

why does he have a feather in his nose?

What did he do to earn respect?

Why does he have a feather in his nose?

i did, no one donated to the African kids scam I made

le cancerous look. How contrived. Sad

How do Portsmouth slags line up against Tyne slags?

That kid had a gf and I never have.

>he just lived long enough to watch Sunderland get relegated
>Moyes

A new low, even for Gary

unironically /ourguy/

>people actually fell for this

>yfw >moyes killed a kid

not if you're famous

damn dude, made me spit out the toothpaste i just put in my mouth.. guess ill have to skip brushing today now haha!

>people replying as if that tweet is real
well played lad

Fuck you!

Apologize for noting having cancer, for living instead of dying prematurely...

We should always remember Bradley to remind ourselves how unworthy and malevolent we truly are!

Can't figure this out for yourself? You xenophobic racist piece of shit!

#refugeeswelcome #rememberbradley #bridgesnotwalls

>mexico in charge of determining whether or not a clearly fake tweet is real

hope ww3 happens before i kill myself though

THERE'S ONLY NO BRADLEY LOWERYS
NO BRADLEY LOWERYS
THERE'S ONLY NO BRADLEY LOWERYS

fucking hell, kek

i feel more sorry for Defoe for being pressured by the media to put up with this awful and sad situation

Kinda think the same desu. He probably did it once for a bit of publicity then realised he couldn't ditch the kid.

>again, my problem is with all the pricks on social media pretending they care about this kid

Exactly the same about the terror attacks mate. Half of them don't really give a shit. It's for uplikes.

A bit of taxidermy and bob's your uncle. I'm sure Bournemouth could use a mascot.

>1 white britbong child is worth a hundred african infants

>white britbong children
>worth shite all

It is more than likely that he's inbred with that background

(you)s are our online ego points, don't act like you weren't fishing for replies like the rest of the saddos on here.

Fucking kek

because cancer is a pretty shitty illness and raising money for research is a decent cause

you're not supposed to care about the kid himself ofc, but caring (and with caring i don't mean making tearjerking comments on social media, i mean paying money) about what he represents makes you a charitable and generally better person

>Jermaine Defoe really cares for Bradley he's a special guy what a hero
>gets his team relegated and fucks off to the other side of the country when the kid is on his last legs
>b-b-but muh crocodile tears
>acting like this wasn't an forced obligation from MaW or something

>Wanting to prolong the suffering of an infant all because muh feels

they're a disgrace