Well?

Well?

DUMBLEDORE IS THE BEST.

Gandalf is technically a superior "being"

but Dumbledore will beat him because magic in LotR is weak passive garbage

Dompuldore has that hacked wand that can never lose yeah?

Gandalf used magic like 3 times and they were all weak spells.

Is that Gandalf the Grey or Gandalf the White?

Dumbledore

moar like gandalf the gay vs anus pummelmore amirite lads?

why would they fight

haha yeah

theyre actually similar in the respect of leveraging close people that put their trust in them.

>Gandalf the (Pro) White
>Albus Cuckledore the pro muggle degenerate

Easy decision.

Hey, the copypasta is gone now. When did that start getting banned?

Also a reminder that Gandalf is literally a higher being not dissimilar to an angel.

Oh wow you're upset one (1) copypasta got deleted when its been posted ten thousand times?

Dumbledore has a lot of utility at hand. He can make brooms clean the house and make feathers float while also probably knowing a fair share of combat spells.

Gandalf the Grey is pretty much a combat-wizard from the word go though, and only becomes more powerful when he goes White.

I'd put my money on the guy who killed satan.

what a flaming pile of excriment

Shut up lotrfag booknerd Gandalf is weak and immortal

yeah but he got that wand by beating it

he's that good

Based, Dumbledore wins hands down, making the panties drop.

>weak and immortal

Dumbledore was killed by a school teacher. Gandalf fought an arch-demon and won.

HOWEVER

>dumbledore was killed by a teacher who fooled the most powerful dark wizard at the request of Severus Please....
FTFY

>arch demon
What are you a faggot? You nerd talk is gay as fuck. Demons don't exist.

>dumbledore was killed by a school teacher

It was all part of the plan, you ignoramous. Dumbledore's ex-boyfriend was the most powerful dark wizard ever to live with the unbeatable wand of fucking destiny and Dumbledore still beat him.

Nobody can fucking beat Dumbledore - much less a fucking chode like Gandalf who's too afraid to use his magic in case big daddy Eru doesn't like it.

>Gandalf
>illuminates a room
>blocks a fire sword
>pushes back some guy a little

A 12-13 year old Harry was doing all of these.

>the most powerful dark wizard
>who couldn't kill a child because muh love

>being retarded

He did extraordinary things. He couldn't kill a child because his ego was too big and he felt the need to murder a family and their baby.

>retarted

??

If Gandalf could run faster he wouldnt have had to fuck up the fellowship. He cant even teleport and yet he goes off all the time doing his stupid shit taking forever. Wow g8 wizard

Read the book

as a wizard, as in someone who gives sagely advice, Gandalf

if im running into an undead army and i had to pick one of them to fight with, Dumbledore, since even though Gandalf is an angel of God, he limited on the mortal plan by God

What are you, 13?

Go to /lit/ literally nobody cares

>calls others 13 for reading the book
that must make you 10 then

Dumbeldore is cooler and can actually do magic. So I take Dumbledore even though he might rape me. Wouldn't even care because it would probably be cool rape.

You must be for liking board of the Rings

Gandalf hands down, he could probably snap the Elder Wand with a glance even more easily than he did Saruman's staff. He wouldn't have to say something gay like "expelliarmus" either.

Dumbledore and it isn't a fair fight

As much as I think Gandalf is the better character, I'm going to go with the guy who can go all-out without worrying about what Daddy is going to say, and has an unblockable spell guaranteed to one-hit-kill

>Fight reach it's climax
>Gandalf goes all out with his mightiest spell
>big explosion of moths and eagles happens
>suddenly the camera pans out...
>"Well done, well done, Gandalf.... HOWEVER"

Yeah but you can move out the way that spell, like dodgeball.

Trick question! they are both the same person

>reading books
lmao gtfo faget

Neither do wizards. You know that right?

>ranking magic users' power by who is flashier
STOP guys it's not even FUNNY

>non-verbal petrificus totalus
>avada kedavra
ded gandalf

I'm pretty sure all spells are move-out-the-way-able. It wouldn't work if you turned around and faced the wall and said it, even if the target was still there.