Y arent u a famous musician yet?

y arent u a famous musician yet?
think of all the music that has made u say "this is bad. i could have made this myself" and make that music yourself
starting today im going to start recording all of the styles of music that i deemed cliche in the past and am just going to see if that takes me anywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1s5bOo6ltsFZjTaQSREzr8d70bh9G65mURXwKrRC1M90/edit?usp=drivesdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My music sucks
I have a pretty boy marketable face though with a fit masculine body to boot. Good aesthetic sense too. I could market my shit well if I knew how to sing.

Post a picture of your body

can't even work up the motivation to learn the guitar bruh

N-no I-i'm not g-gay

I'm trying goddammit. My debut is going to blow you all away.

just pretend I'm a qt girl

wat kinda music u make bb

Prog. Prog revival is real and I'm going to make it happen.

Good thing I’m gearing up for my post-prog folk inspired concept album. I’ll ride your wave

You're all imbeciles. Read this IMMEDIATELY!

docs.google.com/document/d/1s5bOo6ltsFZjTaQSREzr8d70bh9G65mURXwKrRC1M90/edit?usp=drivesdk

Yo bro collab???

I dont care about this, I just want to see that pretty boys chest and/or abs

I could have made the bad music myself. I couldn't make the good music.

This isn't funny.

It's not supposed to be, retard. Post-Post is the true last movement of music. You'll understand when the heart soars above the heavens, while people avoid the Robot Medicine that spurts out in an attempt to become the ultimate ruler of Druvnip!

Shut the fuck up, you hog fuck.

Your inner machinations ruminate like grovel in a sieve.

you remember that song by a dued named Bobby Fuller

good post

I really want to do music. I'm in uni but I still really just want to be a musician and have music be my career. New Years resolution for 2018 is to produce an album. Hopefully it works out.

Thank you, based trips man!

>Produce an album
You can do it. Anyone can make music, you just need the willpower.
>Have music be my career
Why would you do this though, you're in university right? Stay on your safe path for now. Everything is a risk when you do something like music for a living.

>New Years resolution for 2018 is to produce an album
I mean, i'm sure you can do it. But in a year? There's a ton of legal and business shit involved. Unless you're talking about just releasing it on bandcamp

Having a hard time writting decent lyrics. My goal for 2018 is to get at least one demo up somewhere.

>think of all the music that has made u say "this is bad. i could have made this myself" and make that music yourself
>starting today im going to start recording all of the styles of music that i deemed cliche in the past and am just going to see if that takes me anywhere
honestly this is a pretty funny idea. could be a good exercise if you actually approached it in a disciplined way. good luck op

i dont even like music