>largest shooting in America's history happens
>in a swing state
>the shooter is muslim
>the victims are gay people

Is this the work of kek?

>largest shooting in America's history happens
Sauce?

He killed 50 and injured 53. This is the new American high score

Liberals are still trying to blame guns and Trump.

>Is this the work of kek?

Look at that one picture of this guy unintentionally making the pepe pose.

even the scientists in the memetic war division don't know what to believe at this point but they keep running the numbers and it seems to be real

Progressives across the internet are locked in a life threatening psychological crisis

Their hearts bleed for the gay victims but is shedding a tear anti-Islamic, anti-MIGRATION?!?!?1 A FUCKING WALL? Many progressives will fall into a state of irreversible delirium this day

KEK is dead.

Apparently more people died in a club full of faggots than the civil war, who knew...

*claps*

breivik would be proud

Those were battles.

Wounded knee was half battle and half massacre, and the trail of tears was a long term genocide

In terms of spree shooting, this is the record, and it beats the bston peotests of the independance war

Ya my gf has been defending muslims disingenuously for years now and guess what her best friend and most of her other friends happen to be? Constantly calling someone a racist and insecure crazy is mentally abusive. She was surprisingly unwilling to dismiss and lecture me on my muslim rants this morning tho :)

It's the work of cia/mossad to push the narrative

here look at this for a minute and tell me you don't see it
I feel i'm like in that 23 movie where Jim Carrey sees the number 23 everywhere, but for me it isn't a number, its pepes

>user has an equally autistic Sup Forums gf
Adoreable

What's the narrative? Stop importing Muslims? Trump for president

I'm all on board then.

LOOK
AT
IT

Are you daft?

DO YOU SEE IT?

THIS CANT BE A COINCIDENCE ANYMORE

Florida confirmed for Trump on Nov. 8

Meme magic is out of control

IT'S THE MEMES JACK!

THE FROGS GERMANY. TELL ME ABOUT THE FROGS. HAVE WE BROUGHT A GOD OF CHAOS INTO THIS WORLD?

With a gun he was licensed to carry by the state as a security guard, no less.

This is like christmas

>Be me
>Life-long democrat
>pro-responsible-gun-ownership
>pro-restricted-immigration
>anti-religion
>pro-lgbtq+

Something needs to shake the party dipshits and beat the faux-altruism out them, it's disgusting. They don't realize their own racism by repeatedly bowing down as white people pretending to be sorry for privilege and that they're in such a position of paternalistic superiority that they can stand to take any and all blame for everybody's actions and all social ills.Because no stupid dangerous or destructive behavior can be called such unless its done by white people, because everybody else are just children who don't know better don't you know...

Wake up, western civilization isn't the culture of white privilege, it's the culture of the enlightenment that came to existence by sharpening reason to a knife's edge and using it to cut away everything holding humanity back.

Whatever, go Trump, go. Show these phony liberal dipshits how blunted their reason is. The next Bernie we find for the party will be a militant atheist treehugging militiaman communist and after we clean up the ashes of what Trump lets burn to the ground we'll restart the development of enlightened thinking.

IT IS PAST TIME WE ACT ON GUN VIOLENCE:

Hillary will:

Strengthen background checks and close dangerous loopholes in the current system.
Hold irresponsible dealers and manufacturers accountable.

Keep guns out of the hands of terrorists, domestic abusers, other violent criminals, and the severely mentally ill.

“I don’t know how we keep seeing shooting after shooting, read about the people murdered because they went to Bible study or they went to the movies or they were just doing their job, and not finally say we’ve got to do something about this.”
HILLARY, AUGUST 27, 2015

To send a contribution by mail, please send a personal check made payable to “Hillary for America” to:

Hillary for America
Post Office Box 2001
New York, NY 10116-2001

But how the fuck does it work?
How is this possible?
What is the messeage supposed to mean?

Memes, kek, all that can't be coincidence anymore. like remember when the bane meme made a plane crash with no survivors?

kek now killed 50 homos using a muslim

You know i was a bit down in the dumps because Trump was having a bad week, i kept saying to myself something good would happen & turn it around

PRAISE KEK

Hey Hillary Shill,

I am a wealthy American and was wondering how much money my super PAC would have to raise in order to have my own business ventures looked after in the White House. Please e-mail me your response.

user
Ingram Micro CEO
New York, East Amherst

This is the head of the mudslime and gay loving SJW right now. If this doesn't wake these stupid fucks up from their delusions, nothing will.

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

It's beyond our comprehension, all we can know is that memes are the most powerful weapon known to man.

Control the memes, control the world.