>>76976288

I dont think these people care for one moment about the 50 people dead or the families affected.

Virtue signalling is another form of narcissism and it makes me sick.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IBexWeBex/status/742020127273541634
islamawareness.net/Homosexuality/homo.html
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You're not allowed to be afraid of something that just killed 50 people and injured 50 more

they really are disgusting, horrible people.
This might seriously cause the gay community to tear itself apart

I so sick of people cucking for islam. It's so fucking gay. If extreme christians would have done this there would be no "christianaphobia" hashtags. Islam is a stupid religion and muslims are disgusting people.

It's already started. If you're a gay white man then they don't care about you anymore. You're seen as the enemy.

They will be the first ones on the chopping block.

under rated.

will thumbs up again.

retweet

facefuck

kike book

etc

BUT HES RIGHT YOU SHIT SKIN NIGGER LOVERS.

twitter.com/IBexWeBex/status/742020127273541634

Makes you think huh

JUST ONE MAN

IGNORE THE LARGER TREND

RELIGION OF PEACE

>to pit two vulnerable communities against each other

I think the Muslims won this round.

what's funny is that they should be calling muslims bigots because they hate homosexuality. These people are fucking retarded

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

>lol wasn't my family that got killed!
>liberals

>gay muslim

I hate cunts like this look how cool and pc i am i made a post shitter give me a gold star

Islam is a cancer

The gays have been on the list for removal from the progressive stack for a while now

If OP thinks Islam is a religion of peace read Sura 2:191-2 and please explain how when it says kill the disbelivers thats meant to be peacful?

Don't hate Islam because of the actions of one man, however hate all guns and gun owners because the actions of one man.

Because it's a passage about Code of Conduct in War times.
Not defending Pisslam it's just retarded that people always pick the easiest defendable passage of all the quotes you could choose instead

Why do we have this saviour complex to always be the good guys? We do we always have to be so fucking tolerant even though the 'religion of peace' has shown again and again that it wants to destroy everything that doesn't fit in its worldview?

That's exactly what it is and that's what most liberals are: narcissists. Wasn't there some The Guardian article written by some Paki about how we need to retire the use of the term "virtue signalling"? Apparently not since it's more prevalent than ever.

Succinct observation of events Ameribro. Agree on all counts.

I have a theory that this is nature's way of self-correcting the overpopulation issue. Make the most successful societies /want/ to collapse.

arrogance, even in their self loathing, self destructive beliefs white people still believe in their hearts they are better than everyone else.

And that they have to be better to show the others how the world can be and should be.

Simply put: deep seated arrogance caused by centuries of decadence.

>inb4 someone says im Jamal
nah I'm a white conservative voting Trump. Just explaining what it is.

Thank you for correcting the record, Jamal

>I'm gay and Muslim
HARAM

Daily reminder of the sources you need in the Quran to prove these faggots wrong:

islamawareness.net/Homosexuality/homo.html

>"Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by historical context contained in the surrounding text (although many Muslims choose to think of them that way). They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subject to interpretation as anything else in the Quran."

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

>Two men kissing? I think I'm not going to bake them a cake!

CONSERVATIVE ANTI-GAY HATE!

>Two men kissing? I think I'm going to a gay bar and murder 50 of them!

ISLAM IS PEACE! THIS IS BECAUSE OF CONSERVATIVE ANTI-GAY HATE!

What the Koran says means shit when you have local Imams telling his followers that gays deserve death

>using strictly the Quran and not the words of the Prophet (pbuh) as printed in the Hadith

Literal Taqiyya.

Don't you know this is the ONLY Muslim who has ever worked to kill Americans shitlord!

odds that trump just won florida?

50 gays dead? Good, no rampant homophobia problem here

Latinx community.... what the fuck. It wasn't a spic bar it was a gay bar. What the fuck does being a spic have to do with anything?