You're an egotistical prick.

Not OP but allow me to shill my sc

www.soundcloud.com/syhrxa

>Not OP but
stopped reading there desu familia

This but with videos.

come on op

canvas-collective.bandcamp.com/releases

ok guys to be honest these are lost recordings that i had of a now convicted rapist. i just cant stop listening to them, ive created them with him and i love them.

i am a genius youre stupid to disagree

god I love listening to my own music, but is there anything more embarrassing than being caught doing it? It's worse than someone walking in on you jacking off.

OP here, this is my shit

youtube.com/watch?v=wab5TG7tjhU

I was kind of the same way..but it's fooling oneself. Being impressed that you made structurally a solid song, doesn't mean anybody else will like it.

see I have the issue of listening to it obsessively before it's released and then as soon as it comes out I almost never listen to it again for the most part, unless it's something that feels like I myself didn't make it

This is interesting, a bit barebones but interesting

Who cares if the plebs don't like it? No one likes my stuff, but I LOVE it. I make what I want to make, not what other people want to hear.

Cool, if you are able to please yourself, just keep the door locked huh?

same

Yeah but do your fap to your own tracks?

Didn't fucking think so.

I do this too, except it's borne from a pathological need to nitpick and find flaws in what I've created.

Sounds fucking awful. Why the fuck do I want to listen to shit? All edge, no point.

fuck off russ

idk why but i fell in love with this tracks, thx user

hey will

Kanye?

sounds fucking gay nigga

checked

chekt

a bit rape-centric for my tastes user

pretty good sound, but what's the deal with the lyrics about wanting to rape and impregnate "young girls"? i feel like it went a little too far to be funny desu

It's worse when it's your own noise music