Tfw too drunk to remember sex scene

>tfw too drunk to remember sex scene

Did it ever occur to anyone involved that talking about the sex scene before the movies release spoils the plot?

Yeah, I heard some ... (笑´・艸・) Didn't they brought in a dude that made Cumberbatch film that everybody prized so that "Passenger" supposedly get the momentum from a dude's previous effort.....right ? You never know til you watch whole thing, but I have no clue what's going on, user. Hope everything turns out to be a okay !!!

She is such a slut. At every movie she's in, it's clear that she only cares about the d

Reminder that Pratt rejected her advances and she lost her shit.

what evidence is there of this?

daily reminder that jlaw is perfect and quirky and funny and I want her to be my gf, ok thank you

>butthole

>butthole

The whole world saw your gf naked.

Really makes u ponder

>The whole world saw your gf
god that sounds good, can you repeat it

I saw her butthole

>I saw your girlfriend's...
wow my girlfriend!

I'm a white male and I'm scared to get out of the house.

What do you think she would say if you asked, "well, what are you afraid of?"

>butthole

am i the only one who gives almost zero fucks to the appearance and performances of this girl?

she's bad as an actress and if you think she's pretty you might be right but that's all...

Chris Pratt rejected her advances... who wouldn't ??? how desperate can one get???

>pic totally related

Hothead?

>a white woman thinks she has hardships

Attractive white women are the most privileged people on the planet. She should shut her fucking mouth.

She was embarassed to the whole world by the fappening, Orlando Bloom seems to be fine with having his cock out there

SO CHECK YOUR PRIVILIGE WHITE CIS MALE

butthole

I've seen it

>"well, what are you afraid of?"
reproductive rights being taken away
specific drugs being taken off the market that have various beneficial effects due to conservative lobbyists
the current mindset of focus on minorities and women going away so they can focus on things that non-minorities and non-women, AKA white males, don't need

Geez, she looks smelly for some reason.

He's a conservative monogamist who only fucks his wife Anna Faris

Probably her butthole

I bet you smell like roses cavetroll

The trailer already spoiled the plot.

anyone got the template for this? thanks

There's a difference between having 50 intimate photos meant for your bf leaked and having someone take a naked pic of you on a beach.

go to sleep jennifer you're drunk

Nah, I smell like old spice original scent

when you send them to dozens of people and have group parties where people take photos of you drunk and nude does it really fucking matter? She wasn't sending these to just one person and if you're a dumb slut I bet you don't either

>Go to chris pratt instagram
>All promo pics jlaw is cropped out
>Never laughing together or goofing around

Lmao, Jlaw got friendzoned

it's a running joke they talked about it on graham norton retard

sex scenes are for casuals

Yeah unless you live in south africa

>sex with jennifer lawrence

She looks like she has a stinky pussy. The guilt is written all over her face.

>it's a JLaw mentions being drunk episode

Alcoholic

>>Never laughing together or goofing around
I've been watching some promos and they always laughing and goofing around, even talking over the interviewer with private jokes like they were good friends.

You have low standards, m8.

>mfw Darren has been preying on her since her Winter's Bone era

>liking Jennifer Lawrence = low standards

t. 12 year old virgin

Get a grip of yourself, m8.

maybe it's because i'm a weeb but even if i was sporting a 6 pack i wouldn't walk down an ally way alone at 2 am.

You know that's just her public persona right?
In private i bet she doesn't at like that.

pussy