/r/THE_DONALD Takes Over Front Page Reddit Prevents Their Posts From Being Upvoted

13/25 slots on the front page of Reddit are from /r/The_Donald exposing radical islam.

Admins disable upvoting on /r/The_Donald

IT'S HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/news/comments/4nql8f/orlando_nightclub_shooting_megathread/
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4nqnrm/breaking_news_orlando_nightclub_massshooting/
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm loving this drama on plebbit tbqh

Mods are deleting all anti-mudslime comments.
m.reddit.com/r/news/comments/4nql8f/orlando_nightclub_shooting_megathread/

It's a graveyard of libtard bullshit.

Reddit blows

Is that a flag or a christmas tree

it's delicious and I hope the shitskin mods there actually cost the website revenue by doing this and creates some trump voters in the process

Reddit is flawed by design, this is just a particularly noxious example.

Said by leaf

/r/the_donald had around 30k people online and they have 146k subscribers

/r/news had 40k people online and they have almost 9 million subscribers

oh yeah the sanders guys have about 1500 people online kek

Kek let the whole shithole collapse on itself

high energy

MODS GET OUT
REEEEEEEE
IM ACTUALLY RAGING

top keks

they do it for free

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR REDDIT DRAMA FAGGOT

reddit are homophobic islamic terrorist sympathizers.

Because they are phonebanking.

Wow isn't Reddit so cool?? XD I just love catching up on their EPIC drama on a completely different site!

>LEAFSHITS PLS LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"I-i-i-i-i if if if if if if if if if if ifififififif we....... if we, fall for... ya know, a buncha... okie doke, just because, ah uh, you know, i-it, uh... y'know i-i-i-i-it, uh... sounds funny, or uh, the tweets are... provocative."

-Barack Obama, 44th President of the United States

SRS agent pls go

no one care go back there

>>>/reddit/

>/r/The_Donald

Will you cancerous faggots stop bringing your stupid R.eddit drama here? Go back home.

>deleting all posts that go against the narrative

I can't fucking wait for that day of the rope. It's one thing to be a bluepilled liberal sheep who just blindly believes whatever narrative is given. But it's another thing to be a subversive piece of shit who goes around stifling all opposition. Because that means you KNOW the other side of the argument and yet you choose to ignore it and actively try to prevent people from learning things. It's unfathomably evil. I can't even understand what goes through these people's heads. Do they believe they're doing it for the greater good? Do they just want to see the downfall of white western civilization?

Remind me, why the fuck do people use Reddit?
If Sup Forums did that kind of shit I would be out of here

Quit talking about reddit.

Fuck reddit and fuck off.

The_Donald is a Sup Forums colony.

It's fucking ridiculous what reddit has become, the_donald is literally the only major place on reddit where the biggest mass shooting in us history could be discussed.

>all this butthurt
U mad that reddit is the superior site?

No it isn't. It's Redditor newfags that cross post here and then turned this place into a watered down nu/pol/ version of itself. They turned this board into an inverted Tumblr/R.eddit echo-chamber.

Kek I love how they champion themselves as being a bastion of free speech and then pull shit like this when it doesn't fit their narrative. This is the problem with liberals.

>x is a y colony.

holy shit, this is so fucking cringe. the fact that you consider a sub to be a "colony" not only reinforces your dumb viewpoint that websites have ideologies (i've seen lefties on 4chin and right-wingers on plebbit and dumblr) but also it gives the idea that making a fucking post is like fighting a war

holy shit, is your life that dull?

I'm getting deja vu for the last Internet shitstorm 2 years ago, and that was from Sup Forums.

>im a newfaggot
>boards don't have culture

I am enjoying watching reddit burn to the ground.

Long overdue.

>Admins disable upvoting on /r/The_Donald

u wot

Sometimes I feel bad for those guys. Having to wallow in that shithole. And their own admins turn against them, too.

FUCK OFF YOU AND ALL THE FAGGOTS WHO CARES ABOUT REDDIT, FUCK YOU AND DIE WITH YOUR SHITTY COMUNITY.

1. Closed source software is ALWAYS superior to open software. People don't give away quality things for free.
2. And the trade off is that you need to register with the site, so a VPN can't anonymise you.
3. Letting any old idiot create a board results in the population being spread too thin because every power hungry loser creates several

[Censoring intensifying]
You need to leave.

All of today's events could have been prevented had more people put Coexist stickers on their cars

Hahahaha they literally shut it down, I can't access reddit

You can definitely post by VPN here wtf

No, they're discussing this here:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4nqnrm/breaking_news_orlando_nightclub_massshooting/

Everyone gets redpilled about the ongoing censorship.

go back. your kind is not welcome here

Because its layout isn't retarded.

There's no way any of them are over 18.

>tfw not knowing how Sup Forums works

saved for future trolling

Its layout is pants on head retarded.
I visited it and they had a "be a good goyim and give me your email" box masquerading as a search box

>disabling upvoting because it doesnt fit their agenda
Bravo
Now get out, we dont need even more cucks here

Hah! What a load of shit.
How the fuck can you faggots live with so many lies?

Ribbit seems to have drama all the time and nothing ever comes of it. Just a bunch of retards bickering about it and then going back to their cuckshed after it's all said and done.

Fuck I love seeing fuckhead mods like this on other sites have the population rebel against them.

no different from Sup Forums

(((reddit))))

1) Why would you need Sup Forums's source to begin with? There's plenty of open source image boards to emulate instead.
2) The janitors all actively browse this site and are "hired' from the community.
3) This thread was probably off topic and was bitching about Sup Forums's moderation, which is already bannable in itself.

I don't understand this image? Why does everyone keep posting it

That's true. I remember faking a message from a mod on the sanders subreddit with this text:

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

And they just found out and did nothing about it (after getting on the frontpage a couple of times kek)

the news subreddits weren't having any discussion and the_donald was in full swing

the normies had to go to /r/askreddit to get a thread about the attack, now there's a /r/undelete thread too but /r/news is looking real bad right now

if the admins didn't want their front page dominated they need to tell their mods to stop suppressing major stories

lol

Wonder how many reddit mods are on Hillary's payroll. Last I heard, she established a "meme-factory" consisting of some millenials who should spearhead the internet propaganda warfare.

>749 points

Reddit is a parody of itself.

that link rules

The censorship on Reddit is fucking disgusting.

>using cringe
>not being able to understand board culture and predominant ideologies on websites

the Death of Reddit

this basically hands trump the preidency

>The_Donald
funnier to watch goobergators crying over it on their sub

If you stay away from meme boards and the 12-year olds who think they're wise political geniuses, there's some good small communities in there. Like /r/DIY and /r/fitness

the thread got nuked

entire website is revolting against /r/news mods

liberals even getting tired of this shit :^ ) guess it took a hate crime

IT'S A WAR FOR YOUR MIND

Wow, /Pol sure is defensive today.

What's the matter, can't handle the truth?

I don't have a Reddit account, but sometimes if I want to look something up related to fitness or bodybuilding there's some generally decent advice. If I want to see a discussion on something I'm watching on tv Reddit's not a bad choice, either, but I usually have to sort by controversial before I agree with anything.

>only comment that I disagree with are getting deleted.

The MODs are Muslim terrorist sympathizers.

All of you can go fuck yourselves. Are you not aware that Reddit is one of the most popular and visited sites on the internet? If you don't think stuff like this is important, you are stupidly ignorant. I think reddit is shit too but you have to realize that in order for your ideas to spread you have to extend past places like this.

Seriously are all of you just shills or something? It seems like whenever a certain idea gets a large amount of exposure, I always see people saying "FUCK OFF WE JUST WANT TO KEEP IT IN Sup Forums!". Jesus.

Wow, refresh the /r/news page every few seconds. They are absolutely haemorrhaging subscribers at a rapid rate.

MASS EXODUS HAPPENING

THIS.

They are JIDF

ignore them.

Oh boy, is this going to be gamergate 2.0 ?

Have you been in the g homepage recently?

God does he make me proud to be an American.

Truly a quote for the history books

>Intellectual and informed
>and informed

What use is a message board if you can't post anything politically incorrect without it being deleted by a bunch of fascist faggots?

most of the subscribers on the defaults are banned throw aways accounts.

probably a thousand are mine.

Reddit mods really are retarded.

+1

Summer is here.

My question is why are they not concerned about the anti-reddit fallout from this. To an outsider like me, it's embarrassing. To Reddit users it must be infuriating

All of you can go fuck yourselves. Are you not aware that Mexico is one of the most popular and visited sites on the planet? If you don't think stuff like this is important, you are stupidly ignorant. I think Mexico is shit too but you have to realize that in order for your ideas to spread you have to extend past places like this.

Seriously are all of you just shills or something? It seems like whenever a certain idea gets a large amount of exposure, I always see people saying "FUCK OFF WE JUST WANT TO KEEP IT IN AMERICA". Jesus.

Fucking retards leave us alone. We don't care about your shitty site.

>site designed to censor all the opposition in any topic
>superior
sure thing my mongolian friend.

I don't mind smaller subs. After they started banning last time I stick to teams I follow amd my home town

it will be an immigration flood like no one has ever seen.

Prepare the redpill infographics and merchant threads

Some newfags must be taught about the jew.

Not like there aren't other chans out there already like fufufu moe.