Best sci-fi?

Best sci-fi?

That's not Empire Strikes Back...

Obviously

____:^)____

>science

Best sci-fi?

That's not Chappie

I just watched it the other day and didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. It made me think of a live action Cowboy Bebop with just Spike. I think the works that Blade Runner inspired have overshadowed it.

I'd pick 2001 as the best sci-fi film ever.

Depends on the sci-fi, senpai.

Ghost in the Shell is arguably the greatest cyberpunk series, but Guardians of the Galaxy is the greatest sci-fi superhero movie and Star Wars is the greatest space opera.

Blade Runner is great but it misses that human connection. We never really feel emotionally invested in Deckard or the events that happen, so on first watch it's kind of dull.

But it makes sense that a film that questions what it means to be human would be kind of obtuse like that. It's much better on the second watch

>2001: Diet Coke Edition

>best anything

You all know it's true

i fell asleep while watching this movie, i thought it was boring, visually it looks great though i'll give it that

That movie is just the studio-processed version of Fifth Element.

It's entertaining, but it's no way the best of its genre.

I could say the name of a really good and underated movie, but that would be spoiling it since you only figure out the scifi stuff in the 3rd act...

It may not be the best but it is my favorite.

Guardians of the Galaxy was, unironically, an excellent movie and one I took great pleasure in watching!

none
sci-fi is an escapism fantasy for fat manchildren

SW is not sci-fi

I liked it more when it was called Tango&Cash, Raiders of the Lost Ark and Serenity.

did you fall on your head as a toddler?

Silent Running is great! Not my favorite, but it's absolutely somewhere at the top.