Did he actually realised in the end or died without knowing the fact that it was Andolini's son who killed him?

Did he actually realised in the end or died without knowing the fact that it was Andolini's son who killed him?

Guys, this is one of the greastest mysteries left unsolved in Godfather trilogy and I really want to know that.

The Godfather movies were a sloppy mess.

It doesn't matter - what matters to Vito is that he got his revenge

Actually it matters a lot, there's no need to take revenge if the guy rarely remembers what he has done.

it matters to the person exacting the revenge though

So killing someone's family is alright as long as you forgot about it? Ok.

Vito had it's reasons though. I'm not talking about extreme situations like that.

Yeah, he's taking revenge for his father and brother that was barely a few years older than him, it's not like he's mad about the guy getting the last slice of pizza.

Did he know he's gonna swim with the fishes?

Just check his eye movements at the moment between the stabbing. He goes on like "what Andolini, oh THAT one" in mere seconds. Also Vito manages to kill the other henchman who involved in his father's death at the deleted scenes.

>you will never marry a 16 year old sicilian loli

why live?

Why was this guy getting pegged? Damn.

Of course he realized his mistake in letting him live, in the last few seconds.

>your whole family gets wiped just for because your father refuse to salute local mob boss at the Sicilian bar
Being Italian must be suffering. No wonder why there were so many Italian immigrants.

>Being Sicilian must be suffering
Fix'd.

Why did he have his cranial vault filled with tomato juice?

He made the mistake of introducing himself to Mike. Everyone knows that you either get fucked badly or killed if you introduce yourself to a mafia boss.

The Godfather movies timeline' are really fucked up. Especially in Godfather 1.

Why does the mafia look down on drug dealing? It's not like protection rackets are any better for the community.

Because the prison sentences are super long in drug dealing compared to their usual stuff (gambling, whoring, unions). This leads to people snitching to avoid the harsher sentences.

Don Corleone was right. He told the 5 families that drugs would be their undoing, and it's what happened. Everybody turned snitch. You can even see this happen in Sopranos.

The ultimate goal for mafia is to get recognition from the state and people and become a legalised instutition. Drug dealing and prostitution is the ultimate obstacle for that.

drugs create more uncontrolled violence, drugs turn people into addicts which happens to both the seller and buyer, drugs corrupt

That makes a lot of sense, tbph.

It happened in Goodfellas too. But it was more of a self fulfilling prophecy.

>I'm gonna get whacked because I'm a junkie that might snitch, so I better snitch to save myself.