How old is Flanders by now?

How old is Flanders by now?

The Simpsons ended in 1998

I think he says he's 60 in one episode where homer catches him using a senior citizens discount card.

>grampa is a gulf war vet now

>Bart was born in 2006

His hairline is fresh as fuck faam

>grandpa received iron cross in ww2

>grandpa was president of gay & lesbian group in springfield in 1995

Will they have to change Skinner to fighting in the 2001 Iraq war?

>Lisa wasnt born when Bush was president

>Lisa was born during the Trump administration

> I have an iPhone and collect faggot gifs
your man lost

>Skinner fought in Iraq

The Simpson's still exist in your timeline? Wow, that sucks senpai. How is WW3 going, by the way?

I hate the floating timeline bullshit, it actively ruins any character history.

They should have just kept the series somewhere vaguely in the 80's/90's.

But then Homer couldn't get ipad

The British saved your asses.

>Burns was a young nuclear scientist working on the Manhattan Project.

the point of the series, or at least as the writer's view it, is a neutral platform for writing. It's a nice safe platform for their new writing buddies from harvard. So the floating timeline doesn't matter because every episode is it's own universe in a sense.

The epic irony man gif

Or they wouldn't get to make all the epic guest appearances for all the modern celebrities who happen to some fucking how run into the Simpsons.

They could just have them play regular characters like they did in the old days.

>iron cross

Fpbp

>It's a story contradicts itself episode

>grandpa has a vietnam flashback
>it aint me starts playing

Should've done it like Bob's Burgers where there's very little focus on current events and modern technology. In five seasons or how many we are up to now I think we've seen a smartphone only like once or twice.

The Simposns feels like a giant fucking Apple commercial sometimes. Like, the type of people that watched the show when it first came out would probably be opposed to the pretentiousness of apple products today. Same thing with most of the other pop-culture references like mainstream radio music and other trendy bullshit. Original Simpsons would have made fun of that shit in a heartbeat, but zombie simpsons etc ad nauseum

> Ned didn't sign his license in cursive

That seems very unlike him

They try to make fun of it using the 'mapple' parody name, but they showcase tablets and smartphones so much it may as well be a product placement.

It would make a lot of sense that the family would use a bunch of iphones and shit but it's so accepted nowadays there's nothing witty about it. It's why you would hate apple in the first place: it's always in your face and always like "why DON'T you have the new smartphone?"

>he other pop-culture references

Their shitty pop culture references are always 8 years too late too, i guess that's what you get when your entire writing staff is over 60

yeah, the whole show reeks of boomers, which is ironic because I don't recall boomers ever really watching the show to begin with. It was gen X and Y

Bart is technically now older than Homer

My dad is a Boomer and watched it. I'm from 87 so I'm a Y/Millennial who gave up on it like 2005-2006 maybe. It was whatever season had Sideshow Bob be mayor of an Italian town. I can't remember it's been that long since I watched a new episode. Last thing I watched was the movie which was awful. That spiderpig joke they tried to make into a "thing" wasn't funny in the slightest.

>That spiderpig joke they tried to make into a "thing" wasn't funny in the slightest.
Thanks for reminding me
>every trailer for the movie
>audience would erupt in laughter
>TV spots featured it
>commercials for the DVD release featured it
Why did they think it was so funny

XD HAHASPIDERPIGOMG!! SONG IS ALWAYS PLAYING IN MY HEAD!!

#spiderpig #simpsonmovie

That is why.

>its a "newfags from lelddit get triggered simply by an image of sam hydeberg" episode

you faggots really do need to calm down

Well Bart was born in 1975.

nah redditors get triggered by anybody with iphones

android is the redditors choice

somebody pick a random simpsons episode for me. Seasons 2-10 only

camp krusty

itchy and scratchy land

mr plow

That would require effort. It's easier to just have them appear out of nowhere and have them announce who they are for those who don't know.

King-Size Homer

I think I might kill myself. I have seen every episode of simpsons 1-10 ad nauseam. What is the point.

I was born in 1998

Britain here, let me tell you something, im terribly sorry about what we did to lady liberty but zhang didnt let up and ivan needed us to wedge into the west to cut off troop deployments from america to india ;/ sorry senpai.

>it's another Lisa is a whiny cunt episode

>tfw florida capsized
>tfw lenin broke out of the kremlin
>tfw nazis just showed up in brazil for no reason
wew

Lisa is the worst fucking character on the show now.

>there will be Simpsons writers born in 1998

>Bart was born after Youtube was created

I fucking hate her character. At least Brian is a liberal douche with flaws and people won't hesitate to call him out on his bullshit. Lisa is almost always right, and the handful of times she's not she never suffers the negative consequences. The show would be better off with her written out.

>It's easier to just have them appear out of nowhere and have them announce who they are for those who don't know.
I often don't know.

Saving a .gif on an iPhone turns it into a stationary picture