Hello Sup Forums I am a refugee from reddit

Hello Sup Forums I am a refugee from reddit.

The censoring of anything portraying islam in a bad light on reddit and other leftist sites is disgusting and has been making me more and more enrages each time it happens. After the Orlando shooting I truly believe Sup Forums is one of the last bastions of free thought in an ever more PC society. The brutal honesty of Sup Forums culture has been so refreshing after years on reddit- A cathartic Experience. I am boycotting reddit for good.

In recent times reddit has been overrun by SJW's unwilling to face. My considered and circumspect posts get downvoted into oblivion or worse deleted. As an athiest I won't stand for such intellectual cowardice any more. Which is why I have migrated to Sup Forums.

But can we stop with the homophobia. It makes our view point more alien to outsiders. Rather than face our arguments they can just dismiss us as homophobes. Besides a radical few actual homophobes most of Sup Forums is only ironically anti lgbt. Let’s be honest the majority here are actually centre-left, atheist and despite loving trump and his meme-magic.

Sorry for the wall of text lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CPlF-IEkXQ
reddit.com/r/news/comments/4nql8f/orlando_nightclub_shooting_megathread/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Flag AUS

cmon ...

REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT

upvoted you fine sir

OP here.

Please leave my thread :)

Sup Forums doesnt operate as a public display, if you arent trolling.

Bite the bullet and use the donald to represent the movement, well be in the backlines

No flags on phone, you better not be a canadian

>refugee from reddit
Im sorry m8, you have to go back.

well seems you've got the art of shit posting down already. Welcome you're now here forever

have this upboat XDDDDDDDDD

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

You're probably trolling, but in all seriousness I want all the Reddit refugees to drown.

But I'm not safe there with the views I hold.

Fuck off faggot.

guys.......if there is anything that can bring us to accept Reddit refugees........it should be this.

Upboated :^)))

all redditor need to be shot Tbh

This.

You have to go back

>center-left

kys

Lots of fags died, more people hate muslims, a muslim died.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CPlF-IEkXQ

Get out

Back to your containment board you reddittard

Thank you for the insightful reply.
It may be critisism but is was constructive citisism so i will take it and try to learn.
Sup Forums truly is a an intellectual jungle.

>We have REAL intellectual discussion

>most of Sup Forums is only ironically anti lgbt.
>ironically

>being from Reddit

Sad!

Ah how refreshing Sup Forums culture is

Also
>that flag
have fun here

Welcome. Also worth acquainting yourself with www.voat.co

love this pasta

Kek they always do that.

I even heard there's a couple of people spamming good deeds by muslims in "uplifting news" while the mods on the other subreddits close the threads talking about the issue.

They are also deleting any kind of informational post, even shit like blood donation and ways of communicating with the authorities about relatives caught in the attack.

If you think Reddit is bad, go read the threads on Fark. I know they are irrelevant but it's still pathetic.

>But can we stop with the homophobia.

Nothing forcing you to be a homophobe. Other peoples opinions are their business. You can either put up with opinions you disagree with and/or find offensive or you can return to the ever more heavily censored Reddit hugbox.

sage

What is so funny about copypasta? Someone put a lot of time in writing out a wall of text, and all you do is just copy and paste it? Unbelievable. Freaking unbelievable. It is so fucking disrespectful for the original writter to have his thoughts repeated over and over just for some kind of sick joke. You fools know the CSU copypasta, right? People chuckle at it because he was "very mad". Well, think about it, motherfucker. What if he WAS very mad? What if he actually had feelings and his day was ruined? Ever think about it like that? No, of course not. You tools just took his words over and over and used it for shits and giggles. How fucking rude. At this point, my 10 page essay on why I think Brawl is ass could be used as a copypasta. That is just fucking wrong on so many levels. I'm not going to write out a copypasta myself, because I don't want my words to be shat out over and over again. I'm just expressing my thoughts and feelings on the abuse of copypasta. It just needs to fucking stop.

Christ Fark is still going? I'm almost getting nostalgic for the early 00s when I checked it daily.

>Let’s be honest the majority here are actually centre-left
Speak for yourself. This is a right-wing authoritarian board

>Hello Sup Forums I am a refugee from reddit.

No one cares. Go back to R.eddit.

>Sup Forums truly is a an intellectual jungle.
90% shitposting/trolling

10% posts with a meaning

btw if not a troll get rid of your shitposting flag

Here's your (You) cocksucker, this is the future you chose, should have never brought that fucking website any traffic.

we do not fear the gays we just like degeneracy they project onto children.our country would be destroyed if such degeneracy spread throughout america and we need to stop it, not the gays.most gays are just lied to their whole lives by the ones who "protect" them into thinking the wholesome values that western civilization began on is evil. also never bring up reddit on Sup Forums if you want to have a voice

>Australian flag

>Abo Scum
1/Bait

>stop being homophobic because im a sensitive fruitcake the post

>implying Sup Forums has a political stance.

here's your (you)

go eat a dick

Lol. They are literally deleting hundreds of comments about how they tried to censor the news.

reddit.com/r/news/comments/4nql8f/orlando_nightclub_shooting_megathread/

welcome home

we all had to begin somewhere

>Sup Forums
>one person
Fucking newfag

>Refugee
>Immediately demands changes upon arrival.

I shouldn't even be surprised honestly.

REDDIT MODS ARE DOING MASS SHOOTINGS

No.

>It makes our view point more alien to outsiders.
Aliens and outsiders can stay on the other side of the wall.

kek

Fag

>implying Sup Forums isn't just as cucked as other sites these days

Sup Forums is the only board where you don't get banned for calling out the Jew or sandniggers. And we are infested with daily JIDF shilling and newfags are falling for it and becoming puppets.

How any of you faggots pretend that this site isn't just a bunch of redditors?

Your less safe here you closetted cocksucker

OP here.

Is no one going to defend me?? And yet you all call out reddit for being a circle-jerk. Don't stray too far and lose touch with society friends.

>But can we stop with the homophobia

Fucking great. Like the Californians migrating to Colorado, all the fucking migrants migrating to Europe, they always have to bring their anti-liberty to their host countries.

As one user put it so satisfyingly: Fuck Off.

OUT OUT OUT

>read text
>see flag

Fuck off auscunt.

Kill yourself ya fucking manlet beta sperg

Everyone in this thread seriously needs to kill themselves.

You stupid, underage fucks.

fuck off OP you faggot

you might care about free speech but youre still going to come here and spout your liberal bullshit. get fucked

If it wasn't for /r/the_donald (and /r/askreddit) there would be no mention of the largest mass shooting in America on the front page of Reddit.
Let that sink in. Not since 9/11 has there been a terrorist attack on American soil that has cost the lives of so many Americans.. And Reddit it censoring it.
/r/The_Donald is a more reliable source of new than /r/news
People wonder why Trump is winning. This is why. This is why he has so much support. People are tired of this constant censorship and PC culture.

I'm going to tell you Sup Forums isn't much better and it becomes worse every day.

your long post has made you become a joke, also your flag here is a symbol of shitposting.

sadly, you putted fire on yourself for posting this without knowledge of how things work here.

get out of this thread and try to start anew in one of the thread's catalogs

well that original question is dumb anyways
go learn about evolution

After you burger. You cared enough to reply so you are part of problem

>that flag

well i can only hope you are sincere, welcome and try not to reveal your powerlevel IRL because from this day it will grow.

i hope you die inside like the rest of us, only then do you truly see the world.

what is dead may never die.

10%? That's generous, lad

tl:dr I'm huge faggot that makes assumptions about people I don't know

fuck off faggot

Defend yourself faggot. You come here because of censoring then you immediately try to censor us without the slightest bit of irony.

well yeah OP the only good thing about reddit is iama - and only when people like bill gates and elon musk are there doing Q&As..

Sup Forums for everything else

>As an athiest I won't stand for such intellectual cowardice any more
He's trolling, man

OP here. How do i get rid of my flag?

Unlike man hating lesbians, we fags can handle the bantz, thank you very much.

>Is no one going to defend me??
welcome to the real world m8.nobody care for anybody and when they do its because the jews tricked them into it

You have to go back

>implying this is not bait, fucking strya

ONE OFF GOD DAMN

>OP here
Make it less obvious you mong

>Romania

Nevermind about you. I'm speaking to relevant countries. :^)

Start being a canadian

Sup Forums does censor anything a lot. see Sup Forums. Sup Forums faggotry mods have also blatantly started it recently. i got to abandon there because of that silly shallow sjw tier action
moderations of Sup Forums get worse day by day.
nothing is different from reddit anymore except for the shitvote system

the one on the right is based qt.

>Off by one
>for dubs

reddit is a circle jerk, Sup Forums in general is more like a scat ring with everyone shitting on you

WTF omg, I hate Reddit now?

>I moved here 30 seconds ago
>can WE stop with the homophobia
>It makes OUR view point more alien
This isn't how this shit works, faggot.

FUCK OFF REDDIT NIGGERS WE'RE FULL

You dont, you will have to deal with it.

Adversity is to the man what the grindstone is to the blade.

you will just have to make do at being a good argumenter.

i suggest lurking for a while and get the feel of the place.

Investigate every claim, leave no stone unturned.

#redditfugeeswelcome

Seize the moment, Sup Forums. This is an excellent chance to redpill and convert a large swathe of disillusioned redditors. Obviously, they would all need to serve the manditory 3 years on Sup Forums before even being allowed to lurk here.

>I truly believe Sup Forums is one of the last bastions of free thought in an ever more PC society.

14/88 dumb nigger

Nah Sup Forums is also shit. Sup Forums is good, the rest of the boards here are crap. Some of which are also infested wtih SJW filth.

Also

greateststorynevertold.tv

whenever you got 5 hours to kill and dont mind being depressed for months.

>refugee
>Reddit
Should've at least put it at the END
Because I'm not reading that shit
Also,
>Aussie
How are you even typing when you're uspdie dwon?

This post screams of having never been to another board.