Why do Americans prefer big muscly guys crashing at each other instead of fit guys with finesse and amazing skills...

Why do Americans prefer big muscly guys crashing at each other instead of fit guys with finesse and amazing skills? Handegg is a sport for brutes who can't appreciate the gentleman's game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIpgdo9Ab38
youtube.com/watch?v=YWqVij6tLz8
youtube.com/watch?v=tWgV2Qw7ViA
youtube.com/watch?v=DHX-obVmY5I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because if other players aren't allowed to sever your spine, it's not a real sport. Finesse and skill is for literal faggots.

Soccer is too soft. Long buildup and great ball movement only to end with a weak cross or errant shot. Another 90 minute draw or final decided by penalty kicks. Throw in a few half hearted dives and silly songs? Nope. Beauty is for girls. Passion is for lovers. Sport is for violence.

>Sport is for violence
Then watch MMA or Boxing. It's much better to see which person is the real baddest person instead of people tackling each other. That's what I do when I want to see violence.

>Soccer is too soft

Football used to be rough and is heavily officiated now for good reason. One dodgy tackle from a professional athlete is all it takes to break your leg and kill your career,

Handegg is popular because (((they))) pushed it into the Amerifats brains, only to sell commercials.
That's also why (((they))) hate football, lirerally impervious to commercials

>He doesn't watch the NFL

youtube.com/watch?v=MIpgdo9Ab38

youtube.com/watch?v=YWqVij6tLz8

Why do Brazilians wank each other in the showers? Soccer is for homos man I'm sorry.

>All these fucktards now have severe brain trauma

>This is why they banned Helmet to Helmet contact.

Watching Brady carve up defenses is the most elegant spectacle in all of sports

It's tough(and also dumb) from the point of view of the guy getting tackled because he is playing a dangerous sport but most of the time it seems the guy who is tackling is outside of he view of the tacklee. When that happens it doesn't look very impressive to me. Sure it looks cool and all but it's a guy coming from behind and fucking the other guy up when he wasn't looking.

The NFL is a strategy game, I don't see how you can possibly argue otherwise. A tackle is like taking a piece

you know the corners and safeties in the NFL are smaller in shape guys right?

>Not giving his teammates a brojob.

Wtf, are you lame or something?!

The average NFL team has 21 coaches, almost one for every two players. I laugh when people say it's not strategic.

t. savage

>He doesn't get a big throbbing erection so he can sword fight in the shower with the guys after the game

>when he wasn't looking
What's the ball carrier supposed to do, run backwards? Think with your dipstick here, huebro

What I mean is: It's good entertainment to tackle a guy from behind but it's also a little bit cowardly for people on the same level. The guy isn't prepared he is just running and then "boom" he knows he can get tackled but he doesn't know when so he can't defend himself. Also they can come from everywhere.

They're probably trained to take unexpected hits without injury.

the impressive part isn't shown, where the defender outmaneuvered his blocker to reach the hapless ballcarrier.

Should the ball carrier take out an ad and flash messages on the stadium screen that he is going to run in a certain direction and no one should come from another angle?

I'm just saying it doesn't look impressive to tackle a guy when he isn't looking. It looks cool but not impressive.

"Hardy Brown played linebacker in the NFL at 6 feet, 190 pounds, and hit harder than any player before or since. His right shoulder was his weapon. He usually aimed it at an opponent’s head, and the results often were concussions and facial fractures – noses, cheeks, jaws . . . you name it, Brown broke it.

“It was early in the game,” former Eagles running back Toy Ledbetter recalls of his 1953 run-in with Brown, “and I was carrying on a sweep to the right. I knew about Brown because I’d been at Oklahoma State when he was at Tulsa. I usually kept my eye on him, but this time I cut inside a block and never saw him. He caught me with the shoulder and the next thing I knew I was on the ground looking for my head.”

The hit broke Ledbetter’s cheek. Dr. Tom Dow, Eagles team physician, said it was the worst facial fracture he’d seen. In Brown’s 10 pro seasons, spent in four different leagues, he laid low dozens in the same brutal fashion. Backs, ends, linemen, it didn’t matter. Brown was an indiscriminate maimer."

>and never saw him

Let me guess...You don't have a clue about about the mayhem in gridiron.

The hits come from every possible direction at times and unless you get the feel for what's going on all around you and reacting in a prompt manner, life is going to be rather difficult out on the field.

Go to Youtube. He's in the NFL channels under "Top ten most feared tacklers"

Jesus christ. That's my point. You're proving my point. Athletic guys are tackling other athletic guys who aren't looking and are worried about tackled from every possible directions.

*getting tackled

Countless players throughout gridiron history were well capable of taking multiple hits from various angles and keep right on going. Blindside hits are a fact of life and if one has a problem with those they should try doing something else.

You want an example of straight ahead defense?
youtube.com/watch?v=tWgV2Qw7ViA
How about straight ahead running?
youtube.com/watch?v=DHX-obVmY5I

I remember being blindsided so hard once that i injured my left hip, knee and ankle and while laying in the grass waiting for assistance i congratulated the guy that got me for such a great shot. Goddamn right i should have picked him up first and kicked the shit out of him.