/brit/

barb palv edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4678298/I-wanted-call-girl-teach-boy-sex-says-KATHY-LETTE.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

any Siege man in?

anime

Glad we cleared up the fallacies of anti-abortionists in the last thread lads. Now the argument is settled I'm sure we can get back to the fun stuff

>white supremacy

Getting a job next year, hopefully I can get a Barb in 2-3 years

You runts are lucky janny muted me for 15 minutes
You should racemix with Latinas though

some VERY problematic posts in the last thread

bit mad that Dr jordan peterson would face massive protests were he to visit the UK

seems anecdotal

Operator
Number please
Its been so many years

even though canada's youth are lefty as fuck they seem a lot more chill than the lefties in america, here and especially in europe

what gives?

Any woman who has had an abortion should have to wear a green hat so everybody knows shes a murderer

i dont think he would, he's not exactly a household name

Negroids are disgusting

Any lad who has had gay sex should have to wear a little brown cap so everyone knows he's a bender

imagine being a pretty girl who is willing to do cardio occasionally and not pig out constantly

imagine how easy life would be

really not that beautiful tho desu

nose is flat, forehead is huge, bald or close to it, bags under the eyes. She's not coming on my runway anytime soon, I can tell you that much.

any lad who has never had sex should wear cheap running shoes so everyone knows to avoid him

and why shouldn't he? he should be well able for it

test

Good idea desu, wouldnt have to use Grindr then

What would that achieve?

Per capita, I wouldn't say they're any more 'chill'. They're just a lot less violent and aggressive because that's how the population at large is relative to america.

funny that the second panel is a taller order than the first

easy to find a qt lad to fuck

Friendly reminder that /brit/ is going through a transitional period and that racists, tories and ukippers are no longer welcome here.

jynx maze

how does mortgaging work? can you mortgage anything up for rent

mine were expensive when i bought them but now they're all ratty because they're about 8 years old and i can't find a pair worth replacing them with

now what?

got hurt real bad this morning lads
we were screwing a 2x4 to a 4x4 while i was holding it up and my finger got pinched real bad
the entire tip of my finger is a huge blood blister
it hurts lads

There are no good leftist comedians.
They just don't get humour.
That's not humour.
That's just being passive aggressive.

*tries really really hard to ignore the barbary slave trade and the ottoman empire*

Yeah but I don't like wearing hats.

the cattle market

depends. Have you inserted benis -> bagina?

just nutted on a cute taiwanese boys face, hes in the bathroom rn cleaning up
what you guys up to?

OFFICIAL CAR POWER RANKINGS

1. Jaguar
2. Mercedes
POWER GAP
9999. Ford
99999. Vauxhall
100000. All other brands
999999999999999999999999999. Audi
999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999. BMW

>i'd go back in time and i'd be killed or enslaved
End of.

the new kicks, boys

Listening to Redgum

n-no

can't think of a single non-leftist comedian desu

I'm fantasising about cumming on a cute lad's face

I'll have the lass on the far right with the massive udders.

why do girls fuck their lips up like this? it NEVER looks good

did this earlier on except he was white x

nah they'd be cute hats

top and top left are qt

yes I do you brainlet, give me access to blink operated Internet and I'll have a blast

*blinks "doing a poo"*

fucking hell lol

mercs are shit tier, hate to break it to you. the go-to car of middle aged women and rasheeds.

howling, I'll leave you to it then

I think if Sup Forums's anarchist-leftist community gained dominance on the website instead of the libertarian->alt-right stream, then many of might have developed into one of these leftypol commie runts

Ah yes, white women.

nightmarish

Of course, that by itself does not show that homosexuality is immoral either. After all, having a clubfoot is not immoral, and neither is being born blind or with a predisposition for alcoholism. These are simply afflictions for which the sufferer is not at fault, and can only call forth our sympathy. On the other hand, if someone born with normal feet wanted to give himself a clubfoot through surgery, we would find this at the very least irrational; and if someone concluded from his having a genetic predisposition for alcoholism that regularly drinking to excess would be a worthwhile “lifestyle” for him to pursue, then we would regard him as sorely mistaken, even if he could do this in a way that allowed him to hold down a job, keep his friends and family, and avoid car accidents. Even amid the depravity of modern civilization, most people realize that the life of an alcoholic is simply not a good thing, even if the alcoholic himself thinks it is and even if he “doesn’t hurt anybody else.” We know in our bones that there is something ignoble and unfitting about it. In the same way, should it turn out that a desire to molest children has a genetic basis, no one would conclude from this that sexual attraction toward children is a good thing, even if the person who has it was able to satisfy his disgusting urges without actually touching any children. We all know in our bones that someone obsessed with masturbating to pictures of naked toddlers is sick, and not living the way a human being ought to live, even if he never leaves the darkness of his own room and his own soul.

ordinary jokes for ordinary people in pubs

please, BMW and audi are the rasheed/dickhead mobiles

remember this? funny shit

I said I don't like wearing hats. If you want to fuck a cute lad just fuck me then.

who is on the right?

THE FUCKING STATE

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4678298/I-wanted-call-girl-teach-boy-sex-says-KATHY-LETTE.html

Have the put that guy down yet? the brother that didn't get shot up and run over?

Janny's mad at me giving out the Latinapill.
Sara Orrego

comedians are usually people who have failed in all other aspects of life, british humour is centered around self-deprecation which is why these failures become "comedians", they have a lot of material to use. they're left wing because failures often are.

mercedes? something I cannot afford! I am jealous so therefore I will shit all over it!

I would much rather prefer a used ford for £500 !

i'm interested to know this too
haven't followed up on any of it
would like to know what happened to the chicago torturers too

prefer audis to mercs ngl.

When I mean leftist I mean the social leftist strain.
I agree that there's lots of comedians who are left-leaning economically and can even be humourous about their politics. (ie. George Carlin)

99% of mercedes are used as taxis

maybe in oz

but i am telling you right now here in the uk mercs are the go-to car for rasheeds and blacks, and middle aged women like them too, the ones whose husbands can't afford to give them range rovers

'eed

Jag tbph. Everything else is pleb territory.

HATE marcus hausen

>Years of endless rejections meant that, by 20, my son’s confidence was so diminished, you’d need a Hubble Telescope to detect it

wow what a bitch

aussies trying to fit into /brit/ and failing once again.

in the uk sheeds all drive mercs.

99% of mercedes are shit

Imagine living in somewhere so depressing like Birmingham that you dismiss decent cars as "Rasheed cars"

Might delete tinder as it is harming the way I view my body image

watch it sunshine

rephrase: nobody who uses the word 'racist' or 'bigot' unironically is a good comedian

deleted it for not having an "I don't want to meet trannies" option

Just shaved using hair conditioner ffs

agree

porsches are the one kraut car worth getting, reliable and not a generic deanomobile either

can someone find an image of people from a club in which they don't look borderline retarded? im convinced every club in the world is in on the same big joke where they subtly photoshop everyone they take pictures with to make them uggo

/deutsch/

t. drives a porsche boxter

t. Afzal Khan, buy-to-let landlord from Bow

Morning lads

1% of hackneys are used as fake taxis

ummm interesting

She comes across like one of those deranged menopausal mothers who sits supping wine all fucking day and crying at shitty TV dramas