Serious question, why do people come on here and try to discuss those fucking trash ass new wave rappers...

Serious question, why do people come on here and try to discuss those fucking trash ass new wave rappers, let alone the old ones?
Hip hop is really accesible music and doesn't really require a cool secrit club to discuss it. Why don't you guys go shit up some other place ok?

They're just soyboy wiggers.

put that gun to your temple frogfuck

the only new wave rapper in existence was Adam Ant

and only for like one or two songs

>implying you need one to talk about literally anything that Sup Forums likes
this is all normie shit. that's not a problem but nothing here is that weird

go back to your containment board fash

What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead nigger in the road?

The dead dog has skid marks leading up to it.

kys my man

i dont get it

would you suck my cock if soy milk came out the end?

They're kids from Fantano, reddit, and KTT

Are you gay?

No, homosexuality is a mental illness.

>soy

This meme is dead fucking boomers on facebook use it now. It doesn't even make much sense anyway

Cool story, cuck.

Just another word for faggot

Lol owned

tfw too smart to get this

if this is actually a serious question here’s a legitimate answer:
the exact same reason you discuss other genres - because it’s interesting to talk about it and we all crave music discussion
there’s lots and lots of deep hip hop. if you legitimately believe there isn’t then you haven’t gotten into the genre, it’s 2deep4u, but unironically
are there lots of people who shitpost about it? yeah. in 2014, were there lots of people shitposting about swans and sun kil moon (random example but you get the idea?) yeah. it’ll happen.
just ignore bad posts and threads. and don’t dismiss an entire genre, for your own sake

i wish we could still own niggers

i agree completely

The driver tried to brake before hitting the dog.