RIP Sup Forums

There is a facebook group where users post about their "patrish" tastes and charts with direct references to Sup Forums. this site has officially been fed to the dogs-- the nail in the coffin

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/virgin-vs-chad?full=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love grimes

old news newfriend

i need an easy friend

There's been meme pages for years from Sup Forums best thing to do is just point and laugh it doesn't change the discussion

I hope so

This is true with everything in C U R R E N T Y E A R. Hell, if we're talking about memes and shit, obscure facebook groups have been ahead of this site for a few years now. Sup Forums is more normie than facebook.

>Sup Forums is more normie than facebook.
found the delusional person who never goes outside

Sup Forums memes are always ahead of the curve the only place that comes close is Black Twitter then followed by Tumblr

with an ear to lend

There have been faggy Sup Forums pages ever since I got here 6 years ago. Normies gonna normie.

this nigga really did have a gun....damn

This hasn't been true for a few years

Chad vs virgin meme
Nu male/Soyboy meme
That NAP meme with the political smile face
Activated almonds or really makes me think meme

Don't ignore these because most were gaining popularity outside of here since 2016

Last two are fucking ancient, first one is a reworked thing that has been in facebook meme groups for just as long as it has here, soyboy thing didn't take hold there but people have known about it because it's the same userbase, just more original shit there

>first one is a reworked thing that has been in facebook meme groups for just as long as it has here
Not according to this which says it's a r9k meme originally.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/virgin-vs-chad?full=1

Also theres the longevity of the phrases pictures and memes posted here, pepe and wojak getting revamped versions every couple years. Most recent are the dumb wojaks and crudely drawn pepe.

Do you run a Facebook group referencing Sup Forums

It has definitely been a thing for longer, I don't know what to tell you other than that. I'll give you the longevity and new forms of pepe, but that's a rare exception that comes from the past anyway.

Also nah, it's just weird coming to this site and suddenly being behind some other places. It's essentially just reddit, in that way.

Which fb groups? I have followed a shitload of meme pages and almost never came across a meme I haven't previously seen here, especially something as popular as Chad vs virgin.

Are you talking about Patrician Music Chartposting? You're a bit late.

For pages or groups, political shitposting of any corner of the spectrum is where you should look for new shit. It's usually a toss-up where things start but everyone is mocking everyone else in a few hours anyway so wherever you're at you're seeing most of it.

I was being a bit of a liar from the start though just because for music things there's not really that much that I know of which is *ahead* of Sup Forums, it's just usually around the same point.

newfag

agree, OP is new and a fag

unless youre a newfag you would know Sup Forums died in 2011, then again in 2015.

Yeah but youre still here

that’s not what he said you fucking moron
obscure Facebook groups do not represent Facebook as a whole

Sup Forums isn't your secret club anymore

are you talking about patrician music chartposting? that page is fucking cancer, but I think alot of those people browse mu now and are shitting up the board or maybe the website has become more popular in general

There are hundreds of Facebook groups for every Sup Forums board

dear God...

also is there any way to see traffic in Sup Forums specifically and not just Sup Forums?
because most of the trafic is prolly going to Sup Forums or Sup Forums or smth

he took a direct quote that can't be misinterpreted, are yoiu retard?!?!?!/w/1/dd

Someone post the screenshot from t_d with all the boomers who visit Sup Forums

>facebook

PMC, >IWCDM and not Sup Forums are all infested with nu males and LGBTards

Hint: new OC and memes are born on Sup Forums, but it makes its way to Sup Forums last

so it's like Sup Forums then

>inb4 someone posts that group of Twitter kiddos who steal our memes and pretend they're better than us

be real Sup Forums is far from a bastion of taste away from normies and hasnt been for awhile now
its shitposting with some spergs that take shit threads really seriously

What universe are you from where Sup Forums being stupid as fuck is new