Tyler the Creator

Tell me why this album shouldent win the grammy for best rap album of 2017. It deserves it more than any of his other albums imo.

there's too many gay rappers to compete with

Its the lamest shit when an artist says their goal is to win a grammy

He has said he wants a grammy in the past but thats not his main goal.

big fish theory! next

Not nominated for this year.

Bump

The non-rnb tracks suck so much in the context of the album I'm actually skipping them now (with exception of Foreword probably).
Album can easily be cut down to an EP of
>Foreword
>See You Again
>Garden Shed
>Boredom
>911
>November
and not lose much

Why do you think they suck? I enjoyed the album all the way through. Besides droppin seeds.

They suck compared to the better tracks here. Both Who Dat Boy and I Ain't Got Time! just make me remember that the next song is really good and I skip the track in the end.
I am not a Tyler fan though, and Flower Boy is the first album I've heard of him, so I may have a different opinion to someone who followed his hip-hop career more

I can see your point of view. Whats your favorite on it? Mines 911/mr lonely or boredom. I like outro a lot too.

Probably November, one of the few songs I had a real emotional connection with, cause I myself had a few of these Novembers that changed me as a person.
Purely as a song Boredom is the best tho

If you listen to it all the way through without stopping the songs blend wonderfully together to the next song.

Tyler really is improving as an artist and produce and you can easily see it in this album

Thats what an album is supposed to do

Bump

Damn is probably gonna win just cause hes more popular

I AINT GOT TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME, for yr dismissal of ther rest of a good ass album

This, Kendricks selling out and the industry can't stop sucking his dick for releasing his most mediocre album.

Need tickets to tylers tour but im broke as hell. Need to save up

Didnt even know he had a tour rn. When is it?

Why? Nu Tyler sucks live. If you didn't see Tyler with Odd Future when there was moshing you missed out.

this plus I aint got time and I would love this album as a whole

the songs that aren't

see you again
who dat boy
garden shed
boredom
i aint got time
911/mr lonely

are of a far lower quality

Almost certainly will desu, one of the weakest years for hiphop in memory