You don't actually care about the 50 killed in Orlando

Do you?
Just pretending to be offended to shit more on Islam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mexican girl asking why not both.jpg

Have you seen the inside of that club? Why should I feel sorry for them?

i'm not a homophobe so i'm very upset

the least we can do

Enemy of my enemy.

A fag would sooner try to fuck my ass than pull a gun on me.

>implying it's any different for the left—if you just replace "Islam" with "gun ownership"

You got me. I am just here to celebrate one of my kind getting the high score.

the mentally ill still deserve our compassion, you would have to be a monkey to think otherwise.

generally if they're too far gone the best solution is to euthanize, of course.

But these faggots were mildly functional adults abused by kike media and liberal brainwashing.

So no, they aren't entirely worthless.

Because human beings with souls were killed without reason. Your lack of empathy for your fellow man is part of the problem.

Personally, I hate gays and LGTwhatever culture, but such a disgusting attack against innocent people is still wrong, no matter what the victims believe in. The only thing that actually pisses me off are the sick people who are legitimately happy about this. I'm not talking about the trolls and b8ters, I mean the people who are genuinely happy that innocent people died.

Fuck you, and when you die you'll go to Hell with your new idol

The Koreans are gonna be pissed.

I think it's a win win win. Lots of dead Beaners, Islam gets blamed, and dead faggots. If we throw some Jews and niggers in there somehow it's almost Sup Forums nirvana.

wall just got 10 feet higher for you taco jockey

Fpbp

You don't actually care about Muslims do you?
Just pretending to be supportive to get free virtue signals and diversity points

I care. It's a tragedy and unlike most Sup Forumslacks I will actually admit that homosexuality is in a way an inherent aspect of Western culture and always has been. In the middle east they fuck little boys and goats but here we don't force people to do hide their sexuality and live like that. We cant let our culture become like theirs through force of terrorism and immigrant invasion

>Religion of """""""peace"""""''
I really want to go on a crusade and kill all muslims.

Fuck off

Fuck no

How is this a problem?

Americans lose more guns which drives them nuts
And at the same time a Muslim has added fuel to Trump's fire and simultaneously broken Cho's high score

THIS IS A WONDERFUL DAY

It doesn't matter though, you stupid beaner piece of shit. No one cares about any of these people unless they know them in RL.

I feel bad for the people who were kill and wish that they weren't shot; but I have no idea who any of them were, so I'm not really torn up about it.

I feel sorry for america that a 3rd world savage peasant has murdered some people

I'd even feel sorry if all the victims were mexicunts on "undocumented working holidays"

Nah, short by 7 right now

Has the high score for the USA campaign though

Honestly, I was relieved to find out the person wasn't white.

That's mainly what I rushed to find out after I woke up and saw a tweet about "deadliest mass shooting in US history".

Do they have to use hazmat suits for evidence collection cuz of all the aids blood?

Is this copypasta? These people deserved death.

don't need to be offended to shit on islam. islam is shit and nothing they do will change my mind anytime soon.

I mean it's weird to say, but yeah this was pretty perfect.

Not really, 50 people dead is a slow night here

Agreed. I'm mildly bummed about it, but overall if these fags dying show the other gays the danger of Islam in our countries it wasn't in vain.

I love it that they died and this improves my opinion of Islam

I'm glad my world view is validated once more and I don't care for cocksucking faggot normalfags.

Don't worry my friend, it's ok
I don't give a shit about the victims too

kek

well what do you expect when stuff like this is soo obvious that pol and basically everyone with half brain can predict stuff like that. And then you have people you already warned still playing the three monkeys sry at that point i can only point and laugh at these willfully ignorant naive idiots and hope with the next terror attacks hit these kinda blind people and not the people that keep warning about radical islam.
after some time you really can only laugh and shake your head at the entire left/liberal idiots.

I don't give a shit, people die every day. I just care that this will start setting precedents that don't need to be set. That's the real goal of all this terrorism bullshit. The bodies are inconsequential, the real goal is to force society to act in ways that harm itself. It's like how 9/11 allowed law enforcement and the government to start doing shit that any normal person should be furious about. But these retards keep attacking us and we keep reacting to it exactly the way they want us to. You know what we should do next time this happens? nothing. Don't make a big deal out of it, don't let it into the news. Just pretend like nobody cares. I guarantee the Muslim faggots that perpetrate this nonsense would lose their shit. They would have to come up with new methods to fuck with us. It's true, and it would work, but nobody is going to do it, because the majority of this country is a bunch of scared baby ratfucks. God damn this idiotic place.

I'm scared for Americans gun rights.

I wish I could stay up but I can't
gl Ameribro
Start buying ammo and selling it for 4X the price

No, I just wrote that.

>these people deserved death

Fuck off. You're worse than the dindu's. You're barely better than an animal

Well they were fags so . . .

I don't care in the sense that the deaths of the people don't evoke any emotion from me, as they lived far away from me, I knew none of them and they represented a particularly vile lifestyle. Still, what has happened is unacceptable and wrong, and to make sure things like this don't happen in the future, we should close our borders from asylum seekers, start deporting Muslims and take mosques under very close monitoring. However, I find it unlikely this will happen, so things like this will keep on happening as we allow these barbarians to invade our countries, and this makes me very angry. Islam is a cancer on the world that needs to be eradicated so that as many people wouldn't get blown up or shot, be they straight or gay.

I'm a fag. Of course I care. You think I wanna be shot up by a goat fucking sandnigger? His Afghan parents should never have been allowed the opportunity to emigrate here and spread their violent religion, which obviously poisoned their son.

Islam needs to go. The wall needs to go up. End of story.

This.

We waste so many hours screaming at people that this shit will keep happening and it's all Islam's fault. In return for that, for stating the truth and assuming the reasonable position, people throw shit at us. Nobody has a right to make us feel bad. We are the ones who get to demoralize others. This is because our world view is correct and theirs is not.

Not really, I don't know them, I haven't seen pictures, at this point they are just faceless statistics to me

Honestly, I don't give a fuck.

Go back to plebbit you degenerate enabler. Remember when god destroyed a city for being a bunch of faggots?

>Fuck off. You're worse than the dindu's. You're barely better than an animal
If he's so bad why don't you just murder him you stupid fag?

how do you get the funny symbol in your flag bro

>50 anti-gun Hillary supporters died

>You're barely better than an animal

Says the shitfucker.

>god

Who cares?

I am bisexual, of course I care

It could have been Milo.... based Milo

I don't give a shit because I never knew or even heard of any of those people. However I want muslims the fuck out of this country so it doesn't happen to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

>Exoteric interpenetration of mythology
>Jewish mythology

Stay pleb

also, webm related

What if the goatfucker got lost and actually shot up a buffet full of tourist families near Disney World?
[Hey, remember, snackbars ain't the sharpest tolls inna shed]
At least u know gays are less likely to rape your wimmenz.
[ your menz, otoh...]

Don't care about fags dying but the victims could also be normal people and die as easy. That's the worrying part.

if anything we'll see a rise in homosex trump voters. Trump has never been anti-gay so this should snatch the vote. But no I don't give a fuck if a few fags died. The message this will send is far more important.

You should. You owe your life to Him.

that handbag

Correct.

>Do you?
Lol fuck no.

Will you faggots go back to /r/the_donald please and worship your fag lord Milo. We hate gays here and they will hang on the day of the rope.

My life is my own and nobody else's faggot, shove a crucifix up your ass.

>hating gays

I dislike the condition not the people.

Sup Forums used to be much more Libertarian and Secular than it is now. YOU are the newfags.

>muh degeneracy is a right
Leftist brainwashing. Who are you calling a faggot? Do you even know what that word means?
Sup Forums has an innate desire for a world that's not as shit as this, so it'll reject your minarchist bunco for the remainder of its existence. don't lie to yourself. Now fuck off

No one does.

Most people are just shilling for their group.

The main bulk of Islam apologists who aren't Muslim are just jews or people unwittingly shilling for jews - to keep the flood of muds coming.

I absolutely care. This is yet ANOTHER attack on western values. Who got killed doesn't matter. It's one idealogy against another, we can't deny this anymore.

Ask any muslim on the street what they think about gays. They'll all agree to this kind of shit.

most people here don't care about religion, or trump, or anything much, they just want a channel for their angst.

personally nothing suprises me about orlando, but then i've hated islam for about 20 years now, even before 9/11 happened. there is nothing good about that religion. fuck them all.

have to agree here, being gay is more an illness than anything else.
What sound person preys uppon the sick?

You all disgust me. It's no wonder I get verbally jumped every time I bring up my political beliefs when people associated me with immoral worms like yourselves.

God can forgive fags, but he won't forgive those who don't wish death upon innocents. Enjoy your eternity in Hell

Orcas kill and eat their weak.

>This is yet ANOTHER attack on western values.

Are you telling me sucking dick is a western value?

>You all disgust me

Funny you mention disgust. You know what I find disgusting? Sticking your dick in an asshole, or even worse, wanting a dick inside your asshole. But you don't seem to give a fuck. Now explain to me why I should care that you find me disgusting. I'm waiting. Still two hours until kickoff.

>implying god exists

Did you not study the classics?

I care about them in as much as it's possible to care about 50 strangers you've never heard of before. It's generically sad and I wish it hadn't happened. Much more relevant to me is what their deaths represent. An attack on America and Western values by a hostile, murderous culture. I hope that their deaths will spur anti-Islam sentiment and help Trump win the election so this kind of thing won't happen again.

Absolutely not. Nothing of value was lost this day.

Being executed for violating sharia law is not a western value.

we are not orcas though.
Killing all fags might be a solution.
How much do we know about the condition of being gay though? Maybe it is actually treatable. Most gays act like they are addicted to sex and arousal. I think they are just addicted, like a fat american.
But I cant confirm shit...

I don't give a shit about liberal degenerates being killed by muslims.

I'm just waiting for the retardation that comes out of the Jews' and self-hating white's mouths as they try to find a way to blame white conservative Christians for this.

You'd actually choose sharia law over having men who fuck each other around.

You should end up on a list, dude.

>we are not orcas though.

I know. Real shame.

d:^)

Disregard my post

When did I say you had to like gays or the shit they do? The fact that innocent Americans were slaughtered for their beliefs is disgusting.

>Now explain to me why I should care that you find me disgusting

Nothing matters online. Your opinion of me doesn't matter, my opinion of you doesn't matter. All that matters is God, and people who would wantonly murder his children, even lost children, will go to Hell forever. And by siding with this monster, you're treading thin fucking ice.

But sure, cheer on the terrorist. "Hooray, more gays died!" Next time it won't be gays. Next time it will be ordinary folk like you or I, but you don't seem to give a fuck.

I hate mudslimes but those two guys barely look alike, tons of differences in the nose and eyebrows

as if you wouldn't jump at the chance to assfuck a girl lmao, trying too hard to fit in

I care because even though I don't know them personally. I'm not surprised a bunch of edge-lords on here are saying they are happy about it though.

I'm just saying because you make it sound like killing a bunch of homos is a serious detriment to western civilization.