AHS Actress Lady Gaga also raped

It keeps happening Sup Forums

>"I was about 19, I went to Catholic school and then all this crazy stuff happened, and I was going: Oh, is this just the way adults are. I was very naive," she told radio host Howard Stern.

>"I was so traumatised by it that I was like: Just keep going," she added.

>"It wasn't until I was a little bit older that I went: Wow, that was really messed up. You were 20 years older than me. I was a kid."

>Her Oscar-nominated song Til It Happens To You is about the traumatic experience of being sexually assaulted.

news.sky.com/story/lady-gaga-reveals-she-has-ptsd-after-being-raped-as-a-teenager-10685119

Retroactively claiming rape by a nameless person is the hottest new meme among female actresses it seems.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRgSLba3nNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This fucking news is old you cock sucking retards

>19
>catholic school

that poor guy...

she keeps coming up with all these fucking tragic stories, she's always a victim

She was raped by a gang of Catholic schoolgirls in uniform.

>implying consensual sex with someone who happens to be a little older than you is rape

>19
>interesting for anyone working at a Catholic school

>being raped is now a fashion accessory

>I was like: Just keep going

That's consent.

>I was so traumatised by it that I was like: Just keep going
What the fuck? Also:

>19
>kid

Fuck you. A 40 year old got to fuck a college girl. How's that rape? Let me guess, she did this for higher grades? Wow, what a victim. Not even Batman thinks this is rape. Someone post that Mad Love Harley Quinn page.

she didnt say that to her supposed rapist you dunce

>I was a kid

No, you were an adult

she literally said that

>I was so traumatized that I was like, "Please don't stop fucking me until you make my hips convulse by themselves and plant your seed deep inside my womb."

These SJW libfags love being raped

Lol this is so pathetic

>Hey im not getting any press coverage from my twitter/instagram
>Time to pull out the ol' rape story

>19
>this is just how adults are

Literally makes no sense. For starters she wasnt a fucking kid. Second, never in my life have I met a female that didn't know about fucking before 15. This bitch actin like she was raped at 11 when she was grown.

>traumatised
>Just keep going

doesn't sound that traumatizing if you explicitly say to continue

You realize sometimes girls get so traumatized by their rapist that they "say to keep going" or pretend to consent so they don't get beaten up or murdered right? You fucking Sup Forums fags just want to justify raping everyone because you aren't getting any.

Everyone don't pay attention to that type of news or posts they are irrelevant.

>tfw you weren't raped and you don't have a sob story to tell the media

SOMEBODY IS DOING THE RAPING

>hanging out with men twice her age

she was a hoe

>so they don't get beaten up or murdered right?
Jesus Christ. What makes her think the guy having consensual sex with her would do something like that? No, really.

she does shit liek this all the time

it's not surprising and her faggoty fanbase eat it up

I'm 30 and I regularly get 18, 19 year old poon off of tinder

hope you got consent forms you serial rapist

>2 outta 3 women will complain about being raped at one point in their lives

>The sex was awkward, but I was young and thought it was normal
>Now I know it was RAPE

Hey, she got an oscar nominaton. That's pretty cool though, right?

Why is that all these rape stories from celebrities come out when its convenient and then these morons wonder why people don't believe. Why do they hide this shit for so long

"""""lady""""""" gaga

Why didn't you protect her smile?

speak english, faggot.

>Oh my god you've never been raped, user? How lucky of you, being raped is so traumatic. I should know I've been raped. Thank you, I am strong but I find a way to move on.

>if I ever have sex it will no doubt be awkward
>if I ever have sex I will get to stay awake at night in fear that she or her friends she's telling the cringey encounter to will twist it into "I was raped"

I just don't know how I am expected to be intelligent enough to keep up with life's head games

Haha le ebin pedo joek xD

>legal adult grants verbal consent for sexual intercourse
>20 years later cries rape

Why are all leftists - every single one of them, such fucking scumbags?

lel

>I'll never name him even though it could help other victims
>just believe me it happened

fuck off you try-hard bitch

Too many spirit cookings

Publicity whore.

youtube.com/watch?v=zRgSLba3nNQ

More Jew producers raping without being called out

I guess that's one of the perks of being a hopeless virgin. However, I still fear that maybe one day someone will accuse me of rape and my defense will be "I've never had sex in my life" and nobody will belief me because in their minds it's just not possible for someone like that to exist.

>she told radio host Howard Stern.
Is he an SJW now or what? Shouldn't he laugh at her story?

haha le ebin christian now counter culture xD

Why on earth are you bringing up politics out of nowhere?

I remember I was talking to a Bernie supporter (lol) a couple of weeks back about Trump's accusations. And I was like "doesn't the timing of these accusations make you at all suspicious?"
And he was parroting the liberal "always believe the victim"-stance

So I brought up that quote, "I'd rather 100 guilty men went free then one innocent person was locked up" and he got really mad and said that wasn't relevant and refused to comment on his general position on that statement
He was doing a masters in politics

no, she was a WHOAAAR

>tfw you realize all women are fucking retards
>tfw you never wanted to believe it but it's so incontrovertibly true that you've never in your life seen a shred of evidence to the contrary
>tfw you realize everyone else in civil society also has to pretend this isn't the case

Reminder that almost all liberal women have rape fantasies

>out of nowhere

>tfw you realize that women are retarded because their parents intentionally don't prepare them because they're terrified of raising a confident slut

Yet she manages to pose for a pic with her album in the background

Kek

It's not their fault, society treats them like children their entire lives. And they're encouraged to use their vag or cry to get whatever they want
There are some smart women, but they're just rare

you projecting that all women are retards is hypocritical coming from the stance of what society tells you to think

All feminist women claim to have been raped. It's like buying Iphones and staying up to date with fashion. If you are asked you have to make up some bullshit to fit in and it bevomes real in their pea brains.

>19.
>Catholic school.

Isnt that college?. Not an american so i dont get it.
She was a fucking adult and "she kept going".

Fuck this attention whore.

In English, doc?

>implying women aren't brave and smart
Whiny babbies shouldnt have rights

>Lady Gaga

literally who?

>right wing SJW image board
>everyone is lying about everything except the illiterate teenagers who made these .jpgs I found on Sup Forums

she's a country singer indie artist

this desu

>a man touched me once and I didn't like it
>welp guess i got raped

Nigga her own story doesn't make sense

Go up and read it and tell me this is an inaccurate summary:

"I had consensual sex with a middle aged man when I was a legal adult and twenty years later I decided it was rape because it was kind of awkward and unpleasant like 90% of the sex regular people have"

>they're encouraged to use their vag or cry
This only scratches the surface of how retarded women are. They're bitchy, cruel, and extremely materialistic. They all posses delusions of grandeur and think they're the protagonist of a TV show about themselves. They can't stand being around other women and require 3 hours of bitching, minimum, to vent. Statistically some of the most common sexual fantasies for women include: cheating on a partner, being raped and humiliated, being fucked by multiple guys.

>it's society's fault!!!
Women make up more than 50% of society, if there's something wrong with society, it's most likely their fault.

YOU FUCKING RAPIST

>people with different skin colors decided to spend their lives together and reproduce
>welp guess im being genocided

that one is true though

SO BRAVE

>decided to spend their lives together
92% of black fathers will abandon their white partner

Are you a left wing SJW talking about rape or a right wing SJW talking about genocide? Why do you think your delusional, brainwashed perspective matters?

This is basically a fact.
>all the girls who hung out with the seniors as freshmen are now all single mothers
Kek. I guess I have the last laugh as I sit here jerking off on Sup Forums another day

As we all know, women can't be rapes unless there are three witnesses with affidavits, the rapist himself confessing AND a video footage clearly showing the sex not being consensual. And even then it's only real if the rape is reported immediately after the act.

DUDE WE HATE WOMEN LMAO

Lady Gaga has a nice fat ass

Whether she was raped or not i still don't like and her "tribute" to David Bowie after he passed was shit and obviously an ad, even his family and friends knew this and called her out.

Responding to Duncan Jones’ Tweet, she told us: “It did hurt. But what are you going to do? I can’t… it’s his father, you know. Whatever he was feeling in that moment I have compassion and love for him. But yes, of course it hurt. I still have to trust and believe in myself as a Bowie fan. I’m not his family, and the thing is, that’s his father. His father is not David Bowie, his father is David Jones.
“I’m sure that was difficult to watch and of course, I called many people on David’s team before I even begun doing that project and it’s unfortunate, what can I say? But God bless of him, you know?”

I'd rape her if you get what I'm saying.

that shit was embarrassing as fuck, glad she got called out.

so fucking selfish she wanted it all to herself, when more deserving people and actual people close to him could have done it. the other tributes were so much better

fun fact: she actually bought her rape song "til it happens to you" to some songwriter and demanded cowriting credit as a condition to release it

Kek what a dumb bitch. I'd fuck her in her fat ass but wow she's dumb

i loved that it didn't win the nomination after all that desperate pandering

>"I was about 19,
>and I was going: Oh, is this just the way adults are. I was very naive,"

LIES

What nineteen year old doesn't know about sex

she has a nice butt

her butt looks fake

This. There is NO 19 year old this naive about sex. For fucks sake 12 year olds are getting high and fucking during class. I find it hard to believe a fully grown woman doesn't

What's a little rape between a producer and his "talent" am I right fellas?

so she consensually got raped as an adult?

she has to alter her story so it fits with whatever shit she's spewing.

who wouldn't rape that fat ass

>be me 13
>in highschool
>get stabbed in the face
>wait a minute, this aint right.

I'm smarter than Gaga, this is a good day.

why do all these girls lie about being raped

truth

>Catholic school

Arent there mostly nuns there? what if she was raped by.. a fellow woman?

no wonder she leaves out the details.

I feel like this is incredibly destructive because it compromises the suffering of real victims

>a man beat me up and then threw me on the ground and shoved his dick into me while I screamed for help
Or
>a man slipped a sedative narcotic into my drink and then dragged my unconscious body to a private location so he can fuck it

Are above and beyond
>I had sex with a guy but I didn't LIKE like him and it was kinda awkward so it was totally rape
Women equating that shit only hurts other women, you know?

I'm surprised that after Lena Dunpig wrote about it, "I raped my younger sister" hasnt become a meme yet.

Howard's just in it for shock value. "I wuz raped" revelations count for that.

>Retroactively claiming rape after consenting and not reporting

So this...
Is the power of feminism...
Woah...