youtube.com/watch?v=192XFY01wk0
youtube.com/watch?v=M7csGNrry9M
youtu.be/sf5OrthVRPA?t=7m51s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really makes my brain drain

WTF I love Simpsons now?

>2015

that episode was in 2015 loser

>so few people watch The Simpsons nowadays that they don't recognize a newer episode from an older one

>so few people aren't underage b&s they don't realize Trump did run for president around that time so it wasn't a prediction

For clarification, both pictures on the left were made after he won. There is no Trump episode, just those two stills.

Wrong!

It doesnt even fucking look like 2000 Simpsons

All that was said in 2000 was Lisa inheriting a budget from Pres Trump, he was never animated

Every picture of Trump in the Simpsons is from 2015, after he announced he was running

Why am I explaining this.

When how do you explain OP's pic? check mate

>Also predicts he will destroy USA's economy

woah

The Sun ran it on their front page so it must be true

>investing in America's children

I can't believe Trump would make such a bad decision.

why are people so fucking retarded these days? So many people believe that fucking happened in 2000

Even newer simpsons predicts shit

Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=sEX5DX7vnEo

It's called predictive programming.

>PAID
What was meant by this?

Trump was paid to run.

On a related note, a mentally-ill man believed Sup Forums's copypasta about a pizza restaurant being the centre of a democrat pedophile ring, and drove 6 hours to "investigate", meaning threatening staff with an assault rifle, LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=192XFY01wk0

The best acid I've ever taken was a tab with blinky printed on it

the pizzagate retards think he was a false flag LOL

The episode on the left is from 2015

retards think retarded shit?? shocking!

2000 did not have "flash" animation yet

lel
this is amazing

These digits are telling the truth

>you can be my ex-wife

remember when the simpsons was clever? probably not you're all too young

>it's a "Lisa is God and can do no wrong" show

People sure do love to throw the word "predict" around.

the internet was a mistake

Do you realize that the image down, right about tsunami is not japan, but Iquique at north of Chile? Do you realize that image is not real but photoshoped? yeah, pretty much resume why this is bullshit

Many reputable people have reported on occult ritual child abuse/sacrifice before Sup Forums picked it up. Any rational and knowledgeable individual who reviews the evidence themselves can see that something is clearly amiss. Even if you completely ignore Pizzagate itself, there is still plenty of evidence linking high level government staffers/organizations to convicted pedophiles and child smuggling rings.

You'd have to literally be a brainwashed MSM shill to think otherwise. Stay bluepilled though faggots, your ilk will be the first fall in the new age.

Enjoy your death trap, ladies!

This. It's been well documented. The Marc Dutroux case was a big fucking clue, Jimmy Savile as well, and there have been dozens of other blatant cases of legal and media cover ups, but people still insist on being ignorant.
youtube.com/watch?v=M7csGNrry9M

If people want to remain blissfully ignorant and risk letting their children fall into the hands of these monsters, that's their fault and their problem, but it's not fair on the kids so we have to keep pointing this shit out and hoping folks will open their eyes.

youtu.be/sf5OrthVRPA?t=7m51s

>Trump slashed the budget before leaving office, reducing government spending

>Lisa wants to up that spending

Damnit Lisa.

more like trump watch the simspons

Trump running has been a consideration for DECADES

>As you know, we've inherited quite an immigration deficit from President Trump

WRONG