444 vs DAMN

Who's album was superior, Sup Forums ?
For me it's 444.

4:44
DAMN would be much better if Loyalty wasn't on it

Loyalty is the best song and Riri's verse was fire. yall trippin

My opinion might be biased because of how much I expected from Kendrick, and how little I expected from Jay, but 4:44 puts DAMN. in the ground. It's got better beats, it's more consistent (quality and sonic wise) and Jay spits more facts and bars than Kendrick.

4:44 was the best hip hop album of the year.

nah, the beat is boring as fuck

so we're just gonna ignore Revival......okay...

t. keaton jones

revival was real hip hop!
kid listens Justin Biber, men listens Drake, legend listens 2pack biggy 50cent eminem

well i dont listen to this kind of music but based on the cover arts both are quite low-effort

t. brainlet

Everytime I read a comment like this on youtube I pray for a fucking genocide. They probably know 2 songs from Biggie, Pac and 50. Anybody who's top 5 list involves Pac, Biggie, Nas, Jay and Eminem is new to rap and his opinion is invalid.

what's your favorite song off 444, user?

Apparently you've never experienced Eminen pre-soundbombing era. Then again anyone born in the 90's shouldn't have an opinion on peak hip hop

Damn is a 5/10 but 444 is a 4/10

Jay Z is so fucking boring and uninteresting. Story of OJ sounds like it could have been released in 2007 not 2017

>anyone born in the 90's shouldn't have an opinion on peak hip hop

>Story of OJ sounds like it could have been released in 2007 not 2017
what does this even mean?

4:44 was fucking boring trash. Gay Z is a faggot who paid for positive critical reception and award nominations

t. Retardfaggot who listens to what other retardfaggot pseudo-intellectuals think about rap

DAMN is more entertaining

The Dark Knight is more entertaining than Citizen Kane. What's your point?

DAMN because Sup Forums told me to hate it and I have to prove how much I hate it.

4:44 starts really strong but it becomes boring real fast. Also the lines about buying paintings are so out of place on The Story of O.J it makes it hard to sit through that song.

kek

you're white

LOVE. and GOD. are the worst songs tho

4:44, Kill JAY-Z and Smile

4:44. that "hurr durr kung fu kenny!" faggot at the start of every fucking song singlehandedly ruined DAMN

Both were painfully mediocre but at least DAMN had two decent tracks.

Revival came out in the same year, so no.

Maybe the first two times but it gets noticeably worse over time.