/asean/

sundanese creativity edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taming_Sari
m.kumparan.com/salmah-muslimah/kisah-julianto-cinta-ditolak-teror-order-gofood-bertindak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keris vs Kujang, which one will win?

Fuck Philippines and Filipinos

pistol

Silat

They both are bad tier for fighting.
They only for muh aesthetic.

Btw, can kujang be filled with genies like keris do?

your mom

Are those genies even real? In Civ V those keris swordsmen are actually capable of getting overpowered mystical powers.

Of course they're real

My grandpa used to have one.
But he just put it on cupboard and never wash it at first of Muharram.
One day it make a noise and then it just disappeared.

The guardian of Keris Taming Sari

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taming_Sari

>One day it make a noise and then it just disappeared.
he got robbed bro. hes in denial with all these superstition

I'll wield my keris she can guard if you know what I mean
Maybe, I was a little kid when he told me the story.

It always amazes me how superstitious SEAsians are. Even lots of young people are. I know several indos, singaporeans and malaysians, most of them believe in ghosts and spirits and shit, even some who were born here. Like ridiculous obviously fake ghost stories.

Why is that? I wouldn't consider most of them to be stupid people.

Because they're real?

How to trap djinn in bottle and force him to fulfill my wishes?

Masturbate and pray to the Jinn

Can a bomoh send santau to someone if I tell him the IP address?

because most of them are stupid people

pls teach me how to make a homunculus so I can be rich

Personally, i believe in these things but never actually seen one. but if theres one thing i learned is everyone has different frequency in their mind for example how people whos prone to fear is most likely to see ghostlike figures in their minds or how ppl imagine things to appear in the dark they so afraid of. but the ghost stories are mostly superstition and prolly fake tho

Just copy the post number and tell bomoh to santau the guy/girl(guy) behind the post la.

Fool, jinns here just eat you alive you're looking for the MENA jinns

I was a penakut (timid?) when I was in primary school but after going to boarding school I shake of my fear of ghost. You know, when you have to go to the toilet alone in the middle of night at the end of block without anyone accompanying you in dark, you get used to it.

Someone stole it? Your grandpa sell it at the pawn shop? A cat eat it?
Come on it can't because the genie went 'merajuk.'

I don't believe all of it at all. Some people just simply believe what the masses are believing in order to be received in that society. What began as a reasoning without logic has become the widely received belief that has rooted deep into the subconsciousness of the people. Same can be said to religion.

Even the one who born there?
I guess its because we're told about those things since we're kid. And everytime there are some anomaly or imagination, our subconscious make assumptions that those unknown being as the cause.
But how those who never being brainwashed become superstitious?

Does /asean/ love america?

no

It's in the middle of the night here guys.
Do we really need to talk about ((((them))))

Depends, can America say the same to /asean/?

Why are Indonesian Jenglot so expensive?

relax m8 just like
& they wont appear if you dont talk/ believe them. they just appear in ur head

Depends what does /asean/ have to offer

guess it was just their parents telling them crazy stories.

don't...look......behind.........you.........................

Fuck you man

sial la post tu
something uneasy bout it eventho i personally don't believe in such things

What do you want? This isn't whitey cocksucking general.

Tidur semua. Walaupun NEET, hidup mesti teratur. Pagi lepas sarapan jangan lupa pergi gym.

After that I think I'm going to Putrajaya Precint 18 Dentist. Apparently according to some blog they do crown too. My teeth start aching (did root canal last year, didn't have the money to do the crown)

I'm at work

Tell me about /asean/ banter culture

>when the jinns are the ones who control the counterfactuals of freedom

What kind of work?

Mostly it's Pinoys fighting among themselves.

Yeah man, right on time too. Battery at 10% and I've gotta get to class by 8 so yeah, goodnight /asean/

Hehehe

>when jinns don't respect my NAP™

/asean/ how do I know if this qt indo guy I know wants my dick?

So I confirmed that I will go to South Korea this September for Seoul and have a templestay. What do you think?

Post pic plox, before the sexpert can make his diagnosis and solution.

At least you can become a Jinn in the afterlife

I think that's wonderful Ines, you be careful now dear

Looking for that hot ferret (whatever that gook's name) dick, eh?

Don't report me please. I promise to do no harm in Malaysia (outside is non of your problem right?) xoxo

MKL have beaten you to it.
Ask him what's good there.

>guy
>wants dicks
Did you mistype it with girl somehow?
If it's girl, she would cling so hard on you. She will seek your attention so hard. Imagine something like "notice me senpai" but more proactive.

Where is my duit kopi?

ask him

"mas kontol gede gue ini mau diisapin gak udah mau muncrat nih"

But will Jinn society understand the greatest of "The Invisible Hand"™?

Not really. I just want to go because of my renewed interest in the country.

I will ask it then, providing he's awake.

Of me or him? Either way I'm sorry dave, I can't do that. Not posting his face on Sup Forums. He's qt and I'm handsome, you'll just have to believe me.

could work, could be awkward though

No typos m8. I'm pretty sure he wants dicks. We've talked about how he doesn't consider himself a muslim/doesn't really believe in God anymore, which is a promising sign.

No. But sometimes when you wake up with ejaculation, it is in fact the work of the Jinn's invisible hand

jinna nick

anuar jinn

He will certainly leap at you and fuck you as soon as you stepped out of the airport.

jinn saidin

Tell him to drop the soap, works every time.

MerryGinn

are ladybois still legal or did Duterte kill them all too?

jinnal abdillah

Of course, his existence is already heretic in Islam. Why does he need hold his believe in Islam?

You can't kill of bancis. Even army is afraid of them.
I don't even want to meet them even though I would be given money to do so.

I don't even like him romantically, in fact I only cared about his cultural hobbies. On a lesser extent, he's one of the few /asean/one that genuinely cares about me and often gives me replies.

L-lewd. Why does Jinn have to be that lewd?

So I stalked this ugly girl who confessed to me 2 days ago. Guess what, on her twitter she wrote that a woman must find a husband who must know how to cook, is hardworking, make more money etc etc.

Remember, never settled for a girl just because you pity her. Every girls are crazy so at least find a good looking one.

Is she a girl or a hermaphrodite?

Ahhh, yes. Bantering with third worlders to prove their supremacy, hating women, and lusting after underage, truly worst corean national hobbies. And he called an autist "slut" as a genuine show of care, yes you really deserve him.

You people don't seriously believe in djinn right?
Soon you'll believe that they are posting in this thread even haha, you people are really superstitious lol

girl

in the video he little brother walks in on her masturbating on cam

> Can't cook
> Isn't hardworker
> Don't make monnies
> No ugly girl who confessed to me
Please kill me

Not really though, ugly women are crazy.
m.kumparan.com/salmah-muslimah/kisah-julianto-cinta-ditolak-teror-order-gofood-bertindak
Real MFC girl(female)
She's quite popular at /gif/.

N-no
Hahaha
Lol

>he called an autist "slut" as a genuine show of care, yes you really deserve him.
Wanting to be liked by everyone in a non-romantic way doesn't mean slut and indeed I want to have some online friends. I never had romantic love in my whole life and I don't care. I find it hard to have very close friends (IRL or not) particularly as having Asperger.

I believe the existence of The Invisible Hand™. Is this count?

I wonder who is behind this post.

I agree. I observed that good looking girls often behave much much more nicer.

>I never had romantic love in my whole life and I don't care. I find it hard to have very close friends (IRL or not) particularly as having Asperger.
God, I'm sick of reading this same fucking story for 100th times. He called you a slut and he wants to fuck you, truth. End of story.

Do you remember Yahoo Messenger?

Usually the one who has good personality and not crazy is ugly duckling girl.

>He called you a slut and he wants to fuck you, truth. End of story.
I am never a slut, when did you even said that? I've been repeating this same story to listen what I said and you refused to listen what I said. Get a load of this guy and no I don't want to fuck this gook.

Jinn feed on sexual energy

>loves food
>loves cooking
>choose Culinary Arts naturally
aaaaAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH WORST DECISION

>Ines arrives at airport
>Forez comes by and takes off her pantsu
>Buries his head in her bush
>Shouts in her pussy "Why are you a slut, dear?!"
>He runs away

never used it t b h f a m

When I was in high school yeah.

Not necessary the ugly, but usually not beautiful either. What I would say as manis.

BUZZZZZZZ

>>Ines arrives at airport
>>Forez comes by and takes off her pantsu
>>Buries his head in her bush
>>Shouts in her pussy "Why are you a slut, dear?!"
>>He runs away

Serious question but I'm planning to go to Seoul with Sarah one of my big sisters. I don't care about Forêt anymore, I'll just go to visit for its authentic Korean culture and nothing more.

Sarah best girl

I love singapore only

No, I mean the ugly duckling girl is something like she was once 'ugly' but growth up to be 'beautiful,' just like ugly duckling who grows up to be beautiful goose.
I also agree that I prefer manis over beautiful though.

Take care sis xoxo

Then you're not welcome here, Donald.

Who's your fav. Malaysian mommy and why is it Nora Danish?

Fasha Sandha la baru betul
Nampak sikit ciri keibuan

Has anyone ever acknowledges me that I'm not a genuine slut but a pure-minded asexual who is forced to do indecent things like camwhoring?