You don't get to bring delegates, Dahnald

You don't get to bring delegates, Dahnald.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4rZxI4e0xA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont worry, no charge for them

ded meme

Hothead.

show me the body, Hothead

This.

same faggot

Literally me

>youtube.com/watch?v=c4rZxI4e0xA

Ted was redeemed

You don't get to post outdated memes, shithead

But you do get to bring one of the dullest memes in the history of Sup Forums. Each post following CIA and his agency pals from the plane as they fight assorted big guys has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the homoerotic imagery, the meme's only consistency has been its lack of humor and ineffective use of photoshop, all to make other memes less funny.

Perhaps the die was cast when moot vetoed the idea of giving Sup Forums moderators; he made sure the board would never be mistaken for a place of quality discussion that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously shit posts for his site. The Sup Forums board might be anti-reddit (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-/lit/ in its refusal of discussion, beauty and understanding. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the film was good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the film was terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time there was a fight, the characters would prance around ridiculously.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time a character died unconvincingly. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Nolan's mind is so governed by cliches and unintentional camp that he has no other style of directing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of TDKR by the same Zach Snyder. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching The Dark Knight Rises at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Batman v Superman." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "The Dark Knight Rises" you are, in fact, trained to watch Zach Snyder

Nobody thought the movie was good.
Baneposting exists because the movie was bad in the first place.

Hotpocket

KISAME DANALDO YARU JANAI KA

DEMO ORE WA MADA IKITERA

NAMEN NA YO

KIMOCHII

Shane?

Ayy Rick
*rubs head*
m'ask you sumthin
*fucks Lori*
how u gonna protect them Rick?

This isn't a Harry Potter thread, autist

Is it true Aidan Gillen hates baneposting?