It's true though.

the pain is neverending

based

Love is timing.

SaChae

saddest fuckbuddy in the galaxy

Skin is gross as fuck tho
Nose is gross as fuck too

I just remembered...Japanese promotions often release the MV long before the album gets released. We might see the MV sometime in mid-late January.

naicu

my dude

I was a BoA fan in high school, that got me into SHINee (I found them around when Lucifer was released) and I was an SMshill for a solid six or something years

Are boy bands necessary? I dont think so. All girls all the time.

Chuu or Yves, lads?

word

Wow, Twice really is a wall.

It’s truly a stupid opinion that you have because you’re retarded.

it's no wonder nugushitters are salty

no it's not, you just don't know the place he was writing from

Watching kqts cry sucks f@m

we only like svt here. every other boy group can disband.

yves is upgraded sulli
chuu is downgraded jiae

it's an easy choice

from what's been released i'd say chuu, this pic specifically is really cute

why include japanese sales?

It really isn't... You can't speak for someone who has depression if you never experienced it yourself. It's obvious you don't know this feeling.

she'll be next

cutest babidi cosplay lmao

chuu looks nothing like jiae
if anything she’s an upgraded kang mina

why is twice releasing another single? how often do kpops release japanese mini/full albums?

because it doesn't exist, 'depression' is a excuse weak subhumans use to get pity

why is her stance so strong

did twice release their new mv?

idk but considering twice is 1/3 japanese they're kinda a different story

vlive.tv/video/52885
tv.naver.com/v/2450303

so blackpink could actually be on the list

yea and it's great
vlive.tv/video/52885

This.

If you're not weak you'll eventually get through it.

get a load of this guy

wtf is that bullshit of aqua blue moon

thanks, nice chewy webm

You have to be kidding me. There is no way you are serious right? You have to be way smarter than that. Well maybe you being like this is a good thing, it means you've never had to go through something as horrible as depression.

Fucking yikes, dude

yeah and it was amazing

>>The magnitude of the grey matter volume differences found in this study is striking. This is especially apparent when compared to the volumes of GM that are lost during the aging process. We have shown that a diagnosis of major depressive disorder in a non-geriatric cohort is associated with focal decreases of grey matter volume that are in excess of that expected from 11 to 50 years of normal aging, depending on the region.
fun, right?
depression damages your brain so it can be measured physically and the same person is completely different with it and without

>chuu looks nothing like jiae
put your glasses on

strongest loona girl

i still don't know if that's fake or not but there were so many photos of it it seems like it'd have to be real.

how could different people coordinate a simultaneous faking of photographs at the same exact time

that guy's probably depressed as fuck, he's just lying to himself

jonghyunnie...

she cute

power move

>If you're not weak you'll eventually get through it.
just like you'll get through cancer if you're not weak
i guess you're baiting but whatevs

this looks like jiae to you????

yes

chewy doing candy pop choreo in ttv6
twitter.com/boiledHalfEGG/status/943874738455166976

best loona eyebrows

there was a blue moon the night of the funeral in Japan
I'm not religious but it's pretty wild, it's a natural phenomenon but it just kinda happens randomly (I'm not a moon scientist so correct me if I'm wrong, that's all I know from a quick google search)

why does she look so unnatural? is her dad Dr.Kim?

desu i don't care about the physical phenomenon behind it, i just can't believe fangirls of this suicidal faggot associate with his death lmao

yes user some people are weaker than others. some people have weaker bones or a weaker immune system. this doesn't mean they're just supposed to "get through it".

i used to have the same mindset as you and learned these things the hard way, hopefully that's not what it will take for you to realize it too.

hard choreo btw

she's actually quite natural looking

>moon scientist

it's a real thing

april naeun...

every time i'd post that webm, someone would ask 'what's the dance she's doing?', and i'd just ignore them because i had no clue. well now we know

the thing is, it wasn't even 'blue' it was literally the exact blue-green shade of shinee's color

it just screams being fake as fuck even though i guess it actually isn't

any proof to these wild claims?

Yeah, but they aren't called moon scientist
That sounds plain silly

I think it's because pearl aqua is Shinee's band color. Correct me if I'm wrong.

they're lunologists which sounds just as silly

you're projecting so hard right now. do you know how many thousands of great men, far FAR greater than you, could be named who have suffered from depression? presidents, writers, inventors, but no they're all subhumans compared to the glorious user who posts on kpg...

the picture the original reply was a response to

All I can think that could cause it is something in the atmosphere giving the blue moon a yellow tinge? Except someone took photos from a plane and the moon was a perfect aqua there too...
I have literally no idea, God's real the end

so this is how shineeanity begins...

the pearl aqua moon, real or fake, was incredibly comforting as a fan

Nevermind, BBC said it was lens flare

bbc.com/news/world-asia-42436476

it's called lunalogy

I bet you think SinB's nose looks normal too

jonghyun truly was a magical being

>tfw I was lucky enough to be alive while SHINee was active

Yeah, but it sounds proper.
Thanks, professor

That looks like a lens flare. You can not see any details in the blue dot.

>that one oranhe section
wtf

Then this begs the question, why would they randomly take a photo of the moon in the first place if it wasn't blue/green to their naked eye?

I don't think thousands of people would purposefully take photos of the suns to produce a lens flare
I feel like it's more likely for there to have actually been a blue moon and some shawols slapping a green filter on and going "!!!! hey its aqua !!!" because some of the photos seem a little more baby blue than aqua dbh

cute cub is better than pretty cub tzubdbh

eyes have lenses so they were gettinf lens flare too

no bangs

i-it's actually probably not

seems like theres a lot of butthurt depression sufferers around there parts