Licensed security guard

licensed security guard
had a license to own an automatic weapon (insanely hard to get)
was under a fruitless FBI investigation
shot people in a gun free zone.

Wait....what gun control would stop this?

Seems like he went through an INSANE amount of background checks and government investigation that even gun control countries dont have and he still got away with it.

So....Why is there a push for gun control when it would have done literally nothing?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Being a muslim should automatically disqualify anyone from buying a gun.

Better yet, it should automatically disqualify anyone from entering the country.

this

>what gun control would stop this?
a blanket ban on private gun ownership

Can we ban all Semitic tribes from gun ownership? I'd prefer that.

>insanely hard

Not hard, just expensive.

ok, you hunt down over 300 million+ guns while the top 50 diseases each kill more Americans every year

Then what would stop him from just buying one from someone else who already has one?

well worth it, m8. well worth it.

fpbp

beware the patient man

But he didn't do a anything illegal so why the FBI would arrest him?

worth it? its literally impossible

Can't I just say that I'm...not a Muslim?

>he was a muslim, that's crime enough

exactly.

that just shows background checks are useless.

only way to stop mass shooters....SHOOTING THEM

A ban on private gun ownership outright.

>had a license to own an automatic weapon (insanely hard to get)
No it isn't you stupid fuck

seems appropriate for a country already waging wars against drugs and terrorism

Source for him being a security guard and having a legal fullauto?

again, impossible and doesnt work

depends on how much money you make and your background

Difficult because your country is so saturated with guns, but in the long term would eventually diminish incidents of this nature. I'm not suggesting door to door confiscation.

The solution is not banning guns.
The solution is teaching people that imaginary sky-daddies are not real.

>doesn't work

k senpai lol

Everyone who understands a little bit of psychology knows what happened here.

>Be a homosexual
>Be brought up in a culture that teaches homosexuality is an abomination
>Develop self-denying and self-hating tendencies
>Suppress own nature to the point of total psychosis
>The suppressed homosexual tendencies in the Unconcious come back to the surface in a distorted way, as "hatred towards OTHER homosexuals"
>End your meaningless, self-denying existence and die as a "hero of Allah" in the eyes of others instead of a "faggot" - win-win situation

ill post them in a minute, but allegedly he was a security gaurd for a government agency.

no it will INCREASE these incidents

name one place where it works....i'll wait.

>This coming from a country where you can get arrested fro owning a plastic knife.
Yeah that worked out great for you there buddy. How's that knife murder rate treating you?

this

>implying gun bans worked

pretty good, honestly.

There are more than half a billion unregistered guns currently in circulation in the US.

Good luck.

and we cut in half our ENTIRE crime rate while allowing more guns to be owned.

SO SOMETHING DOESNT CORRELATE HERE!!!

We've seen the results of that from your own country, Bonglander. No thanks.

Wow. . . really makes you think. . .

one extreme example doesn't mean that some gun regulation won't be effective in saving lives.

From a moral standpoint, if gun control saves 1 innocent person life than it is worth it.

This case might not be the best example, but lives would have undoubtedly been spared in sandy hook, aurora etc.

Seatbelt analogy applies here.
Sometimes they do nothing, sometimes there are still pile ups on the highway where multiple people get killed.

But they save lives often enough that a law to enforce wearing them is justified.

It does here

If you're from a muslim country you can't buy a gun, ever

From the same moral stand point, if lack of gun control saves one innocent life, it is worth removing gun control.

Liberals really are incapable of rational thought. It's sad.

Source please?

>Private ownership
>A licensed guard who'd probably get one issued anyway
Choose one, fuckboy.

>gun laws doing anything for sandy hook

His mom purchased the gun legally, how would tougher gun laws have stopped Lanza from killing his law abiding mother and taking her guns?

So instead of someone possibly being able to shoot someone attempting to go on a rampage they're able to go crazy and kill anyone in sight until police arrive? Even if you ban guns how do you stop this guy from walking in there with a working suicide vest and blowing it?

>one extreme example doesn't mean that some gun regulation won't be effective in saving lives.
no but all other evidence and stats and studies suggest we have TOO MUCH gun regulation.

"From a moral standpoint, if gun control saves 1 innocent person life than it is worth it."

except it doesnt. Guns SAVE 500,000 lives a year according to the CDC, other organizations have it in the millions.
That alone means gun control isnt the more MORAL stand point.

"but lives would have undoubtedly been spared in sandy hook, aurora etc."
they literally wouldnt have.

"Seatbelt analogy applies here.
Sometimes they do nothing, sometimes there are still pile ups on the highway where multiple people get killed."

Seatbelts do not CAUSE deaths except on motorcycles.

Gun control will CAUSE deaths

>mental illness will disappear without religion

I tip my fedora to you kind stranger!

Did he not buy the thing from a shop? Thats what gun control would stop. Clearly all of your precautionary measures arent bulletproof.

>had a license to own an automatic weapon (insanely hard to get)

That's not the way it works.

Really makes you think....

I sincerely doubt this asshole had a Class III FFL, or do you just not know the difference between full-auto and semi-auto?

He was a US citizen.

The rule should be that if you take duckface selfies you can't buy a gun.

If he can get a G-class security officer license he can just as easily be a Title 2 FFL dealer.

>A law enforcement source told CNN that Mateen worked as a private security guard. He rented a car and drove to Orlando to carry out the attack, the source said.

cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen/index.html

Russian bro knows whats up

"AR in the homo bar" Omar

Why is he so fat?
Was he lashing out because aidsgays are skinnier than him?

crikey look at the bantz on that sheila

FPBP

Now I'm looking that up and you're right that murder rate fell. So all this time it was just fear mongering journalism? Also I'm inclined to believe is onto something.

Jock up motherfuckers. Time to take the country back.

We are talking about mass shootings here, removing gun control will only increase the death toll in mass shootings. If gun control could save one life in these situations it is worth.
They wouldn't, but a smaller magazine capacity would have reduced his rate of fire and forced him to reload more often, possibly giving people time to get away or maybe subdue him while he was reloading.
I am not using gun control as a code word for a total gun ban. They are useful and necessary and do save lives.
In self defense situations or civilian disputes the presence of a gun simply deters violence, multiple shots aren't fired, there isnt movie liek shootouts.. they wouldnt be put at risk by gun control at ll.

Seatbelts absolutely cause deaths, ask any paramedic or firefighter. They just save more lives than they take.

Smart gun control will not cause deaths, just mitigate these mass shootings.

>Smart gun control will not cause deaths, just mitigate these mass shootings.
smart gun control is hitting your target every time.

Oh. Now you want to limit it to mass shootings, which by definition only occur when the shooter isn't stopped.

Why don't you fuck off with your twisted liberal cunt logic, you useless faggot.

The truth is that gun control would do NOTHING to stop a terrorist from getting a gun. Libs are just fucking retarded and want to feel safe without doing anything of actual worth.

>He was a US citizen
I guess in the US everyone is kind of brown so you can't tell who is actually american
Muslims can't buy guns here even if they become citizens

This. There's no way Omar Snackbar had a full giggle switch on his AR-15. He had a Semi-Auto and I'm ashamed to be on a board with Americans who don't know the difference.

maybe you americans are just loonies then.
however, the argument that a private firearm ban would drastically reduce those numbers over the long term, is still a sound one, if only because it would make the crazy people less effective at killing others. and no, i'm not just talking about mass shootings.

even terrorists look like faggy millennials now

We are in a mass shooting thread, guncontrol can mitigate other forms of gun violence..barely.

>which by definition only occur when the shooter isn't stopped.

You are aware that we currently have the gun laws you want? Anybody in that club could have a concealed weapon permit and many probably did, but guess what?
Private venues have the right to refuse entry to people with weapons, and in a club setting with alcohol that will never change.

So stfu with this retarded notion that if we hand everyone a pistol then every would be mass shooter would be mowed down the second he started shooting.

People aren't trained for that shit.

Even with the college shooting a while back there were trained vets with weapons on them and they still didnt do shit.

>be at gaybar
>get shot in face
>gunman walks in

your argument is to let it happen rather than attempt gun control?

you're a fuckin idiot.

>HURR LEGALIZE WEED MAN PROHIBITION DOESNT WORK
>HURR BAN ALL GUNS, GUN PROHIBITION WORKS MANNN
fuck off retard.

>Gun bans would stop criminals from having guns
You're young and naive. Enjoy your ivory tower while it lasts, the ISIS horde is coming for you.

DELETE THIS

all we have to do is take away your rights and we can save upwards of 100 people each year from mass shootings!!

The mountain Jews know how to do it

You are literally trying to create a situation that you cannot lose by limiting any facts that run contrary to your retarded "if it saves one life narrative."

You don't get to claim "if it saves one life" then ignore every single other situation outside of your retarded little bubble where the same statement holds true.

You can't even argue well you little faggot. Fuck off back to your safe space and open up a coloring book or something.

a determined enough criminal will secure firearms (or worse) regardless. over the long term (10-20 years) those will become fringe cases. they key is to make firearm acquisition as inconvenient as possible.

over that period your gun fetish culture would probably also begin to dissipate.

perhaps you're just old and jaded. certainly short sighted though. a blanket gun ban might not save you from getting shot in your face but your grandkids would thank you for it.

Whenever islamic terrorism takes place nowadays, it's useful to remind everyone of other religions' atrocities that happened 500 years ago. Also, ban damn guns.

Is this about the guy who shot up the gay bar? Didn't they say that he claimed ties to terrorist organizations? They let him purchase firearms?

What situation am I ignoring?
Are you insinuating that guns save lives because they have high capacity magazines and people are surviving shootouts by pinning people down for 20 minutes?

You jumpedot the assumption that by gun control I meant banning guns, only a moron poltard thinks that what gun control means.

Please show me the "every single other situation" if you can argue so well and refrain from contradicting yourself by continuously insulting me.

I'll say it again because you seem slow to comprehend.

Smart gun control will mitigate the severity of the all too common mass shootings, while doing nothing to compromise the ability of anyone and everyone to protect themselves with a gun if they so choose too.

take away the rights of white people because niggers and mudslimes cant control themselves. the problem is not white people, and niggers kill mostly their own, the solution is evident GET RID OF ISLAM!

King George should've thought of that you fucking "wanker". Go get your ass beaten by a Russian like the "botty boy" you are.

i think he pledged allegiance to isis in a phone call with police right before the shooting

BAN ALL ASSAULT GUARDS

Dude was a security guard. Had access to a range of weapons. This was in a gun-free zone where guns are -not- allowed. There is a lot of gun control here. The next incremental increase in gun safety is to stop selling ammo to private security companies or ban guns all together.

>however, the argument that a private firearm ban would drastically reduce those numbers over the long term, is still a sound one,
No it isnt.

its proven to INCREASE crime and deaths.

Because big government ideologies (Liberalism) thrive best when it's citizens are unable to fight back. By disarming the country, Progressive Liberalism would thrive. Ergo, any opportunity to push this agenda is used, whether it makes sense or not.

All this Crisis Actor had was a license to ruse.

>normies are still leaving the house when there are crazy muslims shooting up places and shit

tfw i'll never be killed by a muslim

feels good

>FBI knew his connection to IS
>Government didn't do shit
YES usa

what are you on about?

alright then. i'm going to go out for a nice walk now.
feels good not having to worry about getting shot.

try not to get beheaded Abdul

It's simple. Go through the registries and alert everyone on them that they must turn in their weapons within a set period of time or face jail time. It's impossible to go into everyone's homes looking for guns but forcing them to come to you is much more pragmatic.

I have a question regarding this man. Can someone find out When he moved into the US? This is relevant to my interest in creating a time line where one can see the development of a individual of this nature.

>registries

Is this a fucking troll?

Because it's not about stopping faggots like him, it's about denutting the general population.

I think he was born in New York.

>had a license to own an automatic weapon
>was under a fruitless FBI investigation
>shot people in a gun free zone.

This was fucking planned. It's obvious that this was either staged, or the was brainwashed to do this so that Obama could try to take our guns away and push the gun laws even further.

bosniak mad that his family was killed by pissed off serbs in srebrenica?

Die in a hole kebab