I bought pic related recently only to find that there was damage to the unit...

I bought pic related recently only to find that there was damage to the unit, which I discovered after 30 days from my newegg purchase, which meant I had to contact Philips for a replacement. However, I got news that they had been discontinued, so I'm getting a refund instead. Question is, what do I get instead?
I'm looking for something $130 or less.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Philips-X2HR-Fidelio-Headphone-Black/dp/B06ZZXKZ25
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please help. I'm kind of upset about this. I spent so long toiling over what headset to originally, and when I finally settle on this, I got fucked. I just need some opinions. The headset I used before these were HD555s. I like the sound of those. I liked the sound of these too, but I admit, they were lacking a little bass.

Sennheiser HD-280 PRO is $100 and is pretty good

Check massdrop. I just received a pair of seinheiser ie8 for $120 shipped.

they've been discontinued? That doesn't make any sense, they're blowing up and becoming really popular budget cans

I've never really used closed sets
but perhaps I should try something different?
I don't really dig earbuds

I know, I called and asked them to make sure cause technically there are two versions
SHP9500
and SHP9500s
The only difference from what I can tell is what you get with them. But they said both had been discontinued.

k240
mdr v6
hd598
ath m50x/m40x

Wait if you thought the bass was lacking don’t go with the Sennheisers
Sorry bout that

Stretch your budget by $30-40 and get a dt 990. You won't regret it.

I like the SHP9500s, but they had very little clamping force on my head and my neck often felt it had to balance the headphones on my head, so to speak.

The dt990s will sound better and be much more comfortable for longer listening sessions.

has to be part of some marketing ploy, this will result in the price going up for them, only so they can bring them back later at a higher price.

Otherwise I'm totally confused, they were on track to become the next meme-cans.

Sorry to derail but my main headphones broke, are these any good? Certain reviews say they’re god tier

>dt 990
I considered these at some point, but I didn't know which version to get because I don't know if my amp would be able to drive 250ohm, and I've heard the 32ohm version isn't that great.

What I keep hearing is that they're really great but have shit bass. I would personally recommend Sennheiser's HD559's.

I'm guessing they're discontinuing those so they can push these
amazon.com/Philips-X2HR-Fidelio-Headphone-Black/dp/B06ZZXKZ25

Well, I got shit to do. Please post more recommendations and I'll read the archive. Thanks.

you should check Sup Forums's headphone generals for shit like this.

these are under $70 atm and really you can't go wrong with them.

then there's the shure srh440 which are also really good at $80

these are the best budget headphones imo

Didn't realize they were damaged until after thirty days? You fucking broke them. Own up to it. You're lucky Philips didn't tell you to fuck right off

really fires up the brain cells

OP i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, how the fuck did you only realize they were broken after 30 days of use?

Memes aside, I really liked my m50 while I had them. I know your budget is sub $150 but I saved up some money for a while and got the HD6xx/O2+ODAC combo and it's been worth it.

how about speakers? not to criticize but to satisfy my autism; whenever i see a headphone dude posting i wonder if they just go full headphone or invest equally on both things