You will never meet a bisexual black qt to same-sex marry you...

>you will never meet a bisexual black qt to same-sex marry you, so she can euthanize you and have lesbian sex forever in a virtual reality afterlife

why even live?

The Matrix taught me that utopian VR societies don't work

how does one fathom forever?

If erasing yourself is so easy and has no restraints then the suicide rate must grow exponentially as time passes.

The real question is: "how the fuck is this a viable business"

Why did she cuck her dead husband for this no soul virgin after that speech about being married for 50 years?

literally perfect

She is tired of the BBC?

Because he is dead and she realized the copy is just a copy so might as well give the fake girl a fake waifu.

>The real question is: "how the fuck is this a viable business"
You don't know the computing tech level.

The processing power, storage and energy use for an entire human consciousness could be like five bucks.

She didn't. She chose to die naturally and San Junipero created a replica of her for the express purpose of inhabiting Yorkie's "Heaven" because the computer knew she would suffer without her company

Notice how she didn't have the electrode on her head when she died

Because all they have to provide is the initial hardware and then it's just electricity. Extra people added is just like sticking another USB Stick into your pc.

Now imagine if every USB stick person paid you a lifetime's salary to do so. I bet you wouldn't be just breaking even would you?

Fuck me they can afford to run an entire town as a demo for freebie users.

>tfw you kiss her lips straight after she's been eating out the nerdy white girl
Bliss.

Would be one helluva electricity bill though, and it only sustains if people eventually erase themselves

How can they simulate a human but not cure cancer?
Honest question, compsci fag here.

It's like groundhog day, but sometimes you forget that you're in a loop

Cancer is a function of cell division. The only way to "cure" it would be to either completely re-engineer the very way our body heals and grows itself or to halt cell division, which would kill us in like two days

There are at least 100 different types of cancer out there.
Saying we should be curing cancer is the same as saying we should be curing disease. Or curing illness.

It's a complicated process.

Because there are as many different kinds of cancer as there are people
think of it like this, people have various reactions to cold medicine, some have to take more than others, some medicines work better for some people than others
The reality of the situation is there can't be "A" cure for cancer because there are different types of cancers
There would have to be several cures for cancer, meaning even if they "cured" the main types, there are several rare forms of cancer that they wouldn't know how to cure simply because they aren't common enough

But you do have a decent point

Genetic engineering doesn't seem so bad considering what effort we need to put in to simulate a tiny part of a rat's brain. (We're talking an "even assuming we had the same processing power growth as before we wouldn't be able to do a human's in the next 30 years).

Plus there are drugs, surgeries and maybe someday even attempts at using shit like that, what was it called crispr?
Meanwhile we may hit a hard cap due to the physical properties of processors which might necessitate a huge breakthrough to even get us going again.

Okay, I get it now, it's a broader issue. Makes sense.

If only fags, enablers and progressives all got cancer and died. If only they'd give us their names and addresses so that when the cleansing starts, we get to start with them.

The wear and tear thing is an incredibly difficult one to surmount though, no matter what kind of tech you throw at it.

Like why haven't tire companies invented tires that can never go flat or wear the treads out even after rolling five million miles over gravel?

you do realize that they use to stone fags, enablers, and progressives, right?
which probably means that no matter what you do, fags enablers, and progressives will always exist, even if they all suddenly disappeared right now

I loved this episode because it was arguably the most aesthetic and touching of them all. But I hate the fact that the premise just simply rely on this meme bullshit people tell themselves that you can "upload consciousness to a computer". You can emulate the way your brain compute things, but it's not your actual brain. All of those "lives" living inside that giant computer are no more real than movies being played with no one to watch them. Consciousness is not something that our brain does, like thinking, it is not a matter of "soul" or any metaphysical invention either, it's just this absurd feeling of being "I" and having a camera to the universe. As far as you're concerned, you are the only one with consciousness. You can perhaps create a computer that reacts so organically to life that you can mistake it for a conscious human being, no more than you already look at other human beings and assume they are conscious because they say they are and act like they are. Other Black Mirror episodes are scary/interesting because they can happen, but this one just misses it, imho.

>Like why haven't tire companies invented tires that can never go flat or wear the treads out even after rolling five million miles over gravel?
I'm sure it's possible that they could, or will be possible

But if nobody needed new tires, then how would they make money?

>But if nobody needed new tires, then how would they make money?
Sell the magic tire for $500,000 each

then nobody could afford it except billionaires
and all the stocks in their company, and the surrounding companies, and the car companies, or any company that relies on tires to function, and eventually all companies, would go down and we'd have some sort of depression

They would still have to sell mediocre tires that last a kinda okay amount of time

oh, look another black mirror episode pushing the interracial agenda

intredasting theory

The biggest flaw I've seen in the "consciousness is the organ and not the signal" argument is that a person can lose an entire hemisphere of their brain and not lose any memories or personality traits - although it WILL fuck their motor skills up

>be kid
>spend 20yrs in school, college, university learning hard
>become legenday engineer
>design tires that never wear out.
>EVER
Woohoo!

>look outside window
>spent so long in college everyone now has flying cars
Is this how suicide begins?

Yes they always existed and will exist but you left stoning. For some reason we forgot to stone them like our ancestors did, so maybe if we returned to that, the world will be a much better place. Okay, maybe it won't be any better, but their stink would be gone and that at least would be worth the price of their blood.

Hi, Sup Forums.

Not only interracial but faggotry. If only the kike went away and left media in the hands of actual righteous conscientious people.

God gets mad when MEN bang each other

Two chicks is cool though

that looks like bruno mars brah

>"CHEAPEST AFTERLIFE HOSTING STARTING AT 4.99"
>"42 VIRGIN PLAN FOR ONLY $2.00/MONTH!"

Remember, kids, capitalism causes innovation! :^)

I sure hope you pass your Intro to Philosphy finals coming up.

you mad white boi

it looked like some sort of hardware component was involved...which could have been as easy and ubiquitous as a usb key with some flashing lights is now.

That's a lie, a stinking lie. YOU need to read more because obviously you don't. It addressed dykes too, you piece of shit!