Redpill me on U2

Redpill me on U2

They're Pop Rock with elements of Post-Punk and Alternative Rock.

Greatest band ever if you know what i mean

They also have a guitarist who always wears a beanie and a singer who always wears sunglasses. I think their most famous song is the one where the singer goes HELLO HELLO

>I think their most famous song is the one where the singer goes HELLO HELLO
Do people actually think this?

did he ever find what hes looking for?

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

Great band from 1980 to 1997. Worked with legendary names such as Martin Hannet, Daniel Lanois, Howie B, Mark Ellis, Steve Osborne, Steve Lillywhite and Brian Eno. The Edge popularized the use of guitars as texture in the mainstream, and went on to do an album with Holger Czukay, Jah Wobble and François K. The band, in its height, inspired many others, including Radiohead, and their live performances inspired Kanye West. Amongst artists that have opened for U2 are The Fall, Einsturzende Neubaten, Public Enemy, Patti Smith, This Heat, Pixies, Mission of Burma, Bjork, The Chemical Brothers, Beck and Kraftwerk.

Would be a really hype band if they just stopped making new albums in the late 90s and got back together every 4-5 years for a reunion tour

Instead they get dogged on for lame 2000s albums and that iTunes incident

He still hasn't

UNO, DOS, TRES, CATORCE!

They’re trash

Vertigo is the worst song of all time. I've never heard anything else by them and don't plan to.

Most of their stuff is pretty much unlike Vertigo, honestly.

>using the term 'redpill'
you need to be at least 18 years old to be in this website

They fucking suck except for a few songs.

>except for a few songs
being what exactly?

The Sweetest Thing

Nah that song is fucking throwaway pop trash

>Redpill me on U2
Dear Bongo, no.

>they're fucking amazing except for the last 15 or so years of their career
ftfy

Where the Streets Have No Name