The shahada thread

After the horrible shooting which took place earlier today with 50 faggot kills I'm going to offer Sup Forums with free shahadas (conversion to Islam) as many of you are interested in converting and some for safety purposes all you have to do is read this sentence and you'll be Muslim:
lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muḥammadur-rasūlu-llāh

Welcome to the religion of peace and science former kaffir.

Religion is a mental illness.

Why was Mohammed a pedophile?

Keep your shitty, sandnigger religion in your shitty, sandnigger desert. I'll take fags over inbred, sub-80 IQ zealots any day.

At the very least faggots don't breed.

I need to take a shit, can I borrow you quran to wipe with?

>There is only one god and Jesus is his prophet.
Did I do it right?

This is my favorite movie

People who cuck & insult Islam are compleat cancer

Why can't more people be neutral & respectful like me?

La-la la-la Muhammad raped little boys

Inshallah my nigga

Can I have one?
lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muḥammadur-rasūlu-llāh

>autism activated
Because im on a phone and partially retarded. Is OP posting from Pakistan? Why the fuck cant I read the flags in the browser. Is it better on pc?

I just said it, does this mean I'm now allowed to marry with a local hijabi girl here? and kill faggots with my best bro Omar "empty a mag in every fag" Mateen?

nah

>Islam
>Religion of science

After the horrible shooting which took place earlier today with 50 faggot kills, I'm going to offer mudslimes free nuke strikes (atomic bombs) as many of you seem interested in radioactive poisoning and some want to blow themselves up to get 70 virgins.
All you have to do is keep on going the way you are.

Welcom to actual science, backwater goatfucker.

almost there, no muslim would criticize you for saying the truth, just add mohammad and you're good.

>"La la la ,Here, submit yourself to this arbitrary set of rules created by a psychotic pedophile."

No.