Kebab in Latin America

Today is Argentina's national holiday. An interesting fact is that their first lady is an Arab and a Muslim.

South Americans say they succeeded with integrating Arabs cause their Arabs are Christians. But I call BS, we fail with our Arab Christians, they succeed with their Arab Muslims too. There is more in the works here. My guess is that anyone with an European/Caucasian features, who isn't Black is seen as White there.

How did Latin America succeed and the West fail?

Other urls found in this thread:

asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201705010004.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her mother's name is Elsa Esther Baker from Syria. Sounds like her father got CROSSED by her mother.

Maybe its the same extrovert mentality? Im curious as to how well MENA migrants in Southern Europe do

Spoiler: badly.

I've telling this to Sup Forums afor a long time and only few seem to listen.

We made it cuz back then we used to have balls! THAT IS IT.
Look at pic

Chile: ideal economy, except China & Dubai

Large Palestinian community in Chile.

Most Arabs in Latin America are Christians..

They are the same people so they can easily integrate. It's much harder to integrate into an advanced economy with a highly skilled labor force like sweden.

like everyone else who went to Latin America they mixed to the point where there is nothing arabic about them

well done Spain, well done

Back in 1895, if you were, say, a "Turk" (Ottoman citizen) landing in argentina to trya new life, you had to put it simply, two options:

1- You go full rapefugee and get instakilled by:
>Police that already hates any immigrants cuz cultural shock
>Local merchants or owner of "Pulperías" that use haram alcohol a top selling item
>Working Gauchos that the only time free they have, they want to spend drinking and eating pork
>"Malevo" Gauchos that would kill you just for looking at them funny

There was no Welfare State, there were no discrimiantion laws to protect your ass.

>My guess is because race
shit bait

2- OR you stfu and live your life like a decent human being. Wich is what most of them did.

Pic is Jorge Cafrune "the turk", son of Syrian-Lebanese parents. He became just another Gaucho and Folclore Music star.

Japanese people get along just fine with Muslims as well. It's only white people that have a problem with Muslims.

>Unbiased
>In a mosque

because muslims are weebs actually
asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201705010004.html

Depends. Most Turks here for example arent that religious. At worst they act lack anti-social ghetto thugs but most of them dont. Before the refugee we didnt have much problems with muslims ypu could even notice it in the absolute lack of banter we received here on Sup Forums. But since the refugee crisis we had our first terror attack in history and everything shifted. Even the migrants who lived here before dont like the refugees.

*Before the refugee crisis

>My guess is that anyone with an European/Caucasian features, who isn't Black is seen as White there.
I don't get how labeling someone's skin colour has anything to do with them integrating and not raping the locals. No wonder Sweden has fallen so hard

Arab descendant here.

My great-grand dad married a mapuche girl (my great-grandmother) they have got 7 sons, then my grand mother (7 son) marry a Chilean (andauluz/mapuche), she give birth 7 sons (not liying)
the first one is my dad
From my mother side wel... british(scott-irish)/vasco people.

(lulz i'm son of the seven son)

Arab people know very well their place, if u start insta rapefuge mode nothing good will happen to you. (actually the arab community will be the first to take actions againts you)

well*... she is descendet of british/basque people*
pd: The refugees don't come here with the mentality of "gimme dat", they come here to work hard and give their families a good future.

>she give birth 7 sons (not liying)
the first one is my dad
>(lulz i'm son of the seven son)

The seventh in a row is the Werewolf user.

>MFW Chile may have created an Arab Lobizón

Stop taking in "refugees" you dumb ass Western and Northern Europeans.

descendant*

aaaaaaaaaaaajjj I need to work on my english

lol

>The refugees don't come here
didn't*
past tense. nowadays all immigrants are shit

thx user

Would you be ok if we send back all of your 1.000.0000 countrymen back to Paraguay?

no but maybe
there's no work here
but if only they, in their desperation, started to rob politics' mansions then maybe there'd be money for them to stay

We did the same thing to our germans

Wow, muslim women, christian man, thats haram.

Are the actual Syrian refugees a problem? I've heard that most of the migrant problems in Germany came from the North Africans and Pakis who took advantage of the migrant crisis to sneak into Europe.

Or Menem
Former president, son of Syrian immigrants

I don't believe it, source?

Im not sure. I think they dont dont do that much. IIRC the rape crisis during last years New years eve was mostly done by North african migrants so there might be some truth to it.

Disregard this, looked it up myself

>In an interview with La Nación newspaper in 2012, she stated that her father is a Liberal Muslim who did not object to one of Juliana's sisters marrying a Christian and the other a Jew.

YOU WROTE HIS NAME! GOD HAVE MERCY!

you need to see that there is an agenda regarding the european inmigration crisis, see how 80% of the muslims going there are male

probably not to a huge extent, the pre-refugee Syrian crime rate in Germany was low compared to the rest of the MENA too

also, why are you calling it a 'rape crisis'? how many actual rapes were even proven to have happened back then?

Muh dick
Always wanted to go to this festival here in Córdoba.

Before anyone asks.
Yes, there is a Syrian flag there, it's cuz the "collectivities" nowadays get togheter when there's a festival, like they do it all at the same time. Not in all places tho.

there are 5 million + arab descendants here. Mainly lebs, syrians and turks. Most of them were Christian to start with or converted. Also, southamerican culture is too degenerate and tempting. Lastly, when they came thay knew there weren't lots of resources so they had to work hard to get what they wanted. People coming here know we're not a viable country for gibmedat-ers.

noooooo you said Mendez's actual name
preparate para la yeta papá

many of the arabs that migrated to latin america in the 20th century were middle/upper classes escaping the ottoman empire.

yeah well the two things you're not mentioning is that yes, they mixed a fucking lot with the locals, and that they still have ties with their cousins back in their motherland and those are the new muslims we receive until now
not to mention that several ("muh heritage" or not) syrians went back to fight for their country and took mate with them, resulting in crazy pics like this

>she's been in two relationships before
USED
GOODS