Good job Orlando

Good job Orlando...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DzCoEyFqb1k
twitter.com/thehill/status/742041549681381376
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

20% of men who have sex with men have HIV and half of those don't know it. They are a screening risk.

They banned here too. Blacks too.

I'm pretty some degenerate poz pig would gladly give his blood only to infect another person.

Don't underestimate these people and their sexual fetishes.

If Gays want to donate blood to other Gays I say let them do it! Power to the people and shit.

And rightfully so.

They lifted it if the gay guy hasn't had sex in a certain amount of time

>OneBlood had put out a call for the donations and still need types O negative, O positive and AB plasma.

I didn't see HIV positive in that list.

They should be able to donate blood but the person receiving the blood should be given the choice not to take it

Why don't they just sweep some off the floor and use that?

youtube.com/watch?v=DzCoEyFqb1k

It's over a year isn't it? That's all gay men still banned unless they lie and they could have lied before.

No. Scientifically its not a good idea to accept sexually active gay mens blood. It does not significantly increase the supply of blood while significantly increasing the cost of the supply.

how do people know when someone is gay or bisexuel?

There is a honor system. They are explained of the risks their blood poses to other people and are asked not to donate.

We britbongs are universally banned from giving blood in the USA too, due to the risk of variant CJD.

It's easier than screening everyone's blood to just ban high risk groups.

They tell you. Same thing with Vegetarians and other freaks. The need to feel somewhat special always win with common sense.

how the fuck do they validate that?
Christ you micks are fucking stupid as shit.

poz me up bruh

fill my veins with your tainted fag blood

You are banned from donating in the UK too as far as I am aware. The fear is a self sustaining CJD epidemic in the UK from the blood supply.

Considering gay men are giant reservoirs of a multitude of STIs and HIV, they should be banned as they can completely taint and completely remove the pool of blood supply needed for emergencies.

The risk is from HIV being present in the blood before any antibodies have developed. By telling them they can only donate if they don't have sex for a year they eliminate that risk.

I wouldn't expect a north American to understand basic science though.

>Get shot
>Get blood transfusion from population with high incidence of HIV
>Recover from gunshot wounds
>Develop AIDS

Sounds good to me :^)

Lol, no. Brits can donate blood in the UK, or there would be almost no blood.

since when did faggots need special gay blood?

We already screen blood, motherfucker.

If you were resident in the UK from like the 80s to 90s you are banned from donating blood. That's most of your population.

At least that is how we have it here. We don't accept most British blood. I don't see why you would have more relaxed rules.

What you have to understand is that the screening process isn't infallible.

If we accept britbong blood (which we do, depending on time frame) or homosex blood and even a single person comes down with HIV/vCJD that can be directly attributed to the transfusion, there's going to be a huge outrage and a senselessly lost life.

There is a window of about a week or two where the screening test might not work since its based in detecting the antibody to the virus rather than the virus itself.

So it's dependent on the person staging an immune response. This often has a delay.

Underrated post

Maybe they should have thought of that before:

1. Fucking each others HIV infested asses.
2. Chosing multi culturalism and their perverse "diversity" over nationalism and pissing on their ancestors.

Since it has HIV in it already.

How would they restrict that? Just say you're not gay...?

so bigoted!!

just because they all have AIDS??

it's 2015!!

He's saying that there is no way to corroborate the words of a gay man saying that he hasn't had sex. He could be lying and there is no way to tell if he is. But I wouldn't expect a stupid mick to read before replying

More north American nonsense lol. No wonder your nation is dying.

screening costs money, and screening homoqueeraids-blood loses them money, as they can't sell the tested queerhomoblood-products.

"Mateen's father said, "This had nothing to do with religion", adding that he had seen his son get angry after seeing a gay couple kissing months prior to the attack, and speculated that homophobia might have led to the attack."

what the fuck hahaha are these people retarded? a baby could see through this damage control

Maybe they should stop ass fucking HIV infectees.

Well, I guess it's OK to make an exception since the victims are gay - the more of them get infected with AIDS, the better

How do you ban gay people from donating blood? It's not like they have "GAY" stamped on their ID.

If I would get the blood of a faggot in myself, I would end myself shortly afterwards.

Somebody is getting sued.

Fake.

twitter.com/thehill/status/742041549681381376

if they recently got aids it won't show up, gays and niggers are the biggest risk factors for this

>says ireland

I'm sure its fake. No prefessional would ever do this. It's criminally negligent and there is no "federal ban on gay blood". It's a medical decision since gay blood simply is not safe to transfuse.

I don't care about tweets. Give me a real source. Until then it's fake.

good idea, but if they just sweep it off the floor it would be 90% semen

Blacks, gays, Mexicans, Muslims, Democrats, republicans, men and women. All killing and attacking each other in the streets and in the media.

We arnt waiting for it to begin. We are waiting for the intensity to increase.

Yeah if it's recent under a few weeks then test cannot see it

plenty of straight people will donate. relax.

Because gays can only receive the special Gay Magic Blood drawn from their 'peers' and certainly won't survive on normally sourced blood from the general population like any other human being.

>Fags die from lack of blood
or
>More fags get HIV to spread amongst themselves at an even faster rate

Win-win

we actually have so many people donating blood that they throw a lot of it out because it goes bad before it can be used

people should realize that just because we have blood drives doesn't mean that we don't have any blood left

Because fags are full of sexually transmitted diseases, namely AIDS.

It is a travesty that they can't donate blood. We can't infect more of them.

Gay donates blood. Hetero receives his donation. Becomes gay. Many such cases.

>says ireland

SPBP

RMYT

Hurr durr from an idiot whose peoples couldn't figure out how to eat after their potato famine. Or unify their country or defeat the English.

Go 'av another pint there Paddy.

I'm sure even gay people would rather have non-AIDS blood

this

Omar's kill count goes up years later due to collateral deaths

It's going to be a glorious future when your country destroys itself.

Too far Derek

>Did you hear about the gay Irish couple?
Patrick Fitzgerald and Gerald Fitzpatrick

kill yourself, retarded potato nigger

Nope, it doesn't apply here. I give blood and I was definitely resident between those dates.

If you've had a blood transfusion between certain dates, you are banned, but there isn't a general ban.

Otherwise, they would be so short of donors it would be ridiculous.

I'd say you should kill yourself but another American will do that for you.

You need to throw out a batch of 5-10 people's blood if some self righteous fucker pours it's diseased slime into it.
And msm have a ridiculosly high infection rate.

Look they have been shot, they don't needs aids as well.

They're not going to get better with AIDS infected blood

Top fucking kek

>their peers
they have a point. gays should be able to donate their gay blood for other gays

Blood donation organizations are already turning people away, no fag blood needed.

Well I imagine the only thing worse than getting shot by a muslim is getting shot by a muslim and then getting aids

>get shot in a nightclub
>somehow manage to fight and survive till I make it to the hospital
>hospital gives me blood
>I get aids

Worst. Day. Ever.

nobody wants your fucking faggot aids blood.

You really should have to present proof of screening regardless of your orientation. If you can't prove your blood is clean by a lab, you shouldn't be able to provide it to other people. There needs be some kind of system in place, perhaps run by an elder Ventrue statesman.

Reminder that anyone giving blood today will not be used to help fags, it'll be used to replenish stocks for the future. Not really a win-win when that pozzed up blood is almost certainly going to go to a normal person.

Can gays only recieve gay blood or something?

Only partially true. You can donate blood as a gay man as long as you don't have gay sex.

>He could be lying

Wow no shit. Yet most people will actually accept that decision and not fucking lie on the form. We don't allow people here to donate blood if they've lived in England during the 90s (because of mad cow disease). My English teacher told us that. Surprise surprise, he accepted it and wasn't all "LOL I lied to them and still got to donate the blood, suckersssss!"

bump