/flag/tism

Nostalgia edition

Welcome to /flag/, a general thread to talk about things like:
Flags//Vexillology//Autism//Flag design//Symbolism//History//General comfy//:^)//, as well as flag collections and autism. Come for the flags, Stay for the autism.

Previous thread: >>

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com/
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XxYNq7
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=maurecia
discord.gg/0fY43K
youtube.com/watch?v=FLnS3xlhv7g&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Previous thread :

Very nice having you back lad, are you still in the discord?

Not really, saddest thing is that i only come to /flag/ when i am feeling like being an hero

discord.gg/XxYNq7
in case you want in

Kalingrad can also join :^)

wassssup boys

hella

FINAL

Thanks for the flags mane

Just want that bitch ass nigga who posted the rule 34 of Maurecia to know that I'm gonna kick ur ass nigga square up

so mad u gon starb a riot?

Nigga not in Germany, you guys don't even arrest refugees for fucking ur wifes nigga, how tha fuck they gonna help start a riot with me nigga haha. I'm gonna get me and my homies to pull up on your bitch ass nigga get ready for us nigga Outlawz nigga remember us.

id like to see you try niqqa, try pull up on my trap bih ass niqqa with no gang what you even want to give me drive by with boi

f-flags?

you tell me

Sounds more like Russia.

Nigga stop trying to act like u hard nigga pull a strap on me nigga I put a hole in ur parents nigga get ur nigga from Bavaria tell him to come along gonna pull up in my whip shoot you up like a firing squad nigga u gonna get a closed casket nigga haha square up nigga.

Nigga from the east side of Germany so I don't doubt he has some Russian in him if u know wut I'm saying my nigga haha.

the fuck you mean i got my hands on bavaria nigga that shit aint my business you can have that shit stop actin like i do ayo hol up ima be rback fo you i gotta take care o ma chicks yall

Why are you still on this general

Nigga shut the fuck up u half roach looking ass muthafucker dont make me cook on u nigga

Nigga by chicks u mean the refugees livin in ur house now nigga ??? hahahaha nigga pull up nigga im gonna show up with my crew blastin xxx nigga thats the signal to run nigga hahaha shoot up ur traphouse nigga haha.

ok enough of the niggertalk
i meant chickens

nigga fuk u mean niggertalk boi. what, whiteboi had enough ? can't handle a nigga like me huh, dont worry nigga imma take out the beef nigga we cool

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=maurecia
Await of the best reaction.

why u have to do me like that nigga gotta pull up on u now nigga gonna put a hole in u nigga gonna call u swiss cheese for now on nigga haha

im busy talking to the other /flag/tists

nigga I dont give two (2) shits about ur shitty discord my nigga, if i was all about gettin that discord link my nigga id be shitpostin about that nigga fuk u mean

discord.gg/0fY43K
id like to see you try

nigga im here to shitpost not have a conversation with u bitch ass niggas we aint friends only nigga I respect is Quebec.

u just scared bih

Last time i remember Quebec liked you as much as anyone else on /flag/

u wan talk sum negro now?

Why aren't ur regional flags showing, ur still in Germany XDDDD

Doesn't mean I can't respect a nigga just becus he don't like me nigga

click click nigga pull up

You are just scared, bitch.

PRAISE OUR ENDLESS IMMORTL BEST GREATEST LEADER TURKMENBASHY

ay yo mamma been going around spreading diseases again, bring her back to your cunt nigga

joining in on the fun :^)

"Hello? It's /flag/ ded?"

nigga i aint got no momma nigga fuck u mean

>It's /flag/ ded
>It's

HAHAHA

Somebody should make a no flag extension.

boi wipe that smile off ur face nigga before I punch it off nigga

Miss me with that gay shit nigga

herro everynyan I am not dead

I went for a little trip, started in Saginaw.

Gratiot County

why do you keep dieing?

Montcalm County

aaaand Kent County (though I think most people have this county already cause there's Grand Rapids and Wyoming anons on Sup Forums)

I work quite a bit and have just been spacing out I guess with other stuff

Just realized the Kent County flag was updated, my map has an older white one

a lot of flags update, i collect every version :^)

:^)

go away you zipperhead

Something I found while being out and about is Saginaw County (not the city) has an official flag! In the pic it goes top-to-bottom National, State, then County. I wasn't able to take a pic at the time so this google street view is the best I got.

What's really crazy though is I cannot find a high quality image of this flag on the internet at all. The closest I get is the county seal (which is one of my Sup Forums extraflags), but that's not even the same design.
I saw the county flag at a local park as well and next time I'm there I'll be sure to take a good picture of it.

This got me thinking, what if other US counties also have official county flags but are just not available on google image search? @__@

brow id ouwt ya ash

fuck forgot pic

that is possible. try phoning the county of saginaw if you are so inclined

haha I remember this bellend
did he ever find Haiti in the end?

youtube.com/watch?v=FLnS3xlhv7g&feature=youtu.be

Tesco

I have extra flags installed but every time I get on it is removed from tampermonkey so I have to install it again. Any solution to this?

stop removing it in your sleep

OMG

Whatever, I had to install it AGAIN. Fuck my life up f a m.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Y E S
E
S

>discord fucking dies

wtf why

it says servers unavailable due to a temporary outage

cheeki :^)

can you post it with my post so i can say USMOI replied to me?

How to proxyfag? It gets a lot of (You)'s on Sup Forums it seems.

is discord unironically dead right now? Can't connect

Discord is down for me.

Grizzly, stop being a fucking redditor in the thread.

Also down for me.
Fugg.

It'll pop up soon, just a little delayed convo

>0.003%
delet. also guinea bissau posted

refresh it

It fucking happened lads

Why would we delete it? What's the point in caring about attendance on a flag that will only be posted this one, single time?

SGSSI and FST when?

the lowest number :^) also revenge for micronesia

MEGA RARE

Discord has restored half of their downed servers, and /flag/ v2 is still on the other downed servers.

funnily, the backup server is up and running :-DDD

nvm it's up

>when you post an ultra rare

>it says Johnson
>JOHNSON
Going to take a nap on the train tracks brb

Pretty much :^)))))

>tfw you were included in the screencap :^)

Wish I was

:^))))))