NO OPTIMUS PLEASE SPARE ME I DON'T WANT TO DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH-

>NO OPTIMUS PLEASE SPARE ME I DON'T WANT TO DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Rfup0XKx7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that bright red robot blood explosion
jesus christ

I never realized when I was younger how mercilessly and ruthlessly he just murdered his enemies. If we were transformers watching that, it would be so overly gore-y to us.

Optimus is a fucking war criminal
>GIVE ME YOUR FACE

GIVE ME YOUR FAAAAACE

I like this meme

WHAT THE FUCK OPTIMUS
SAVAGE

>this can't be happening! i'm in charge here!
>Megatron help me AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

BOT OF MURDER

Transformers
>Megatron pursues his race's most precious artefact, which is their only means of reproduction. When he finds it, Optimus Prime destroys it and shatters it, killing Megatron.

Transformers 2
>Megatron tries to collect precious solar energy, the only fuel that can be used to nurture his race's young, with the only collector left in the universe. Optimus Prime rips off his friend's face, then destroys Megatron's arm and half his head.

Transformers 3
>Megatron works together with noted Autobot and famed mentor to Optimus, to save his race by saving their entire planet. Optimus sabotages the plan so that their planet is disintegrated from the inside out and executes his mentor. Megatron, seeing the futility of this conflict, offers a truce. Optimus rips his spine out.

Is Megatron finally going to be revealed as the hero he's always been, and Optimus the psychopath he's always been, in Transformers 5?

How are people still paying to watch these movies?

Why did they make optimus prime a psychopath? Wasn't he supposed to be a good guy?

>Niggercons like you deserve to die like the Jews did at Auschwitz
Did they hire Raimi to write this shit?!?!

Optimus is fucking relentless, just blew his head off without a second thought

Not even, he shoots him in the back and then blows his head off.

Yeah movie Optimus is brutal as fuck
>When he rips Blackouts face in half

Damn. Bay ruined Optimus worss than Superman in the shitty Snyder films.

>Say that one more time Witwicky and I'll transform into a plane to 9/11 your ass
Whoa dude

>Killing your teacher execution style
>WITH A ROCKET SHOTGUN
Holy shit Murdermus Prime needs to cool it.

> TFW Megatron turns out to be the Last Knight and must save the surviving transformers from Optimus

FUCKIN BRUTAL

>OPTIMUS IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO DON'T DO TH- AHHHHHHHHHHHH
wtf was Bay thinking?

what other choice did he have? putting him in robot jail?

Severely underrated. I laughed so hard my mom said she'd block the Sup Forums if I continued.

was it rape?

>OPTIMUS NO, PLEASE, I'M SORRY I ONLY WANTED TO SAVE OUR PEOPLE, PLEASE OPTIMUS I BEG OF YOU, PLEASE NO, PLEASE GOD NO I'M SORRY PLEASE, HAVE MERCY, LOOK INTO YOUR HEART, PLEASE OPTIMUS, OH GOD, NO OPTIMUS!

>LOOK IN YOUR SPARK I'M PRAYING TO YOU LOOK IN YOUR SPARK OPTIMUS I'M PRAYING TO YOU LOOK IN YOUR SPARK
>What spark?

NOT MY FACE, OPTIMUS

holy shit the cgi looks terrible, even video games are doing better at this point.

Is Optimus Prime literally /ourtransformer/?

If you are not familiar with the lore, Megatron comes from plebs and lead an uprising against the knights, basically a peasant uprising against the nobility.

Back in the day when comics were the driving force behind canon, a lot was written about Megatron actually being the hero of the franchise.

BAD ASS AS FUCK

OPTIMUS IS A HERO

based Megatron

pls be of having webm of this

I've never seen any of these movies and I'm pretty sure I never will.

KINO

he snapped

>in 5 Optimus is evil and a wandering megatron with no focus will end up saving the day

Why is this so funny?

k

Good, don't watch them. They're awful.

I hope the twist in the next film is that Optimus and the Autobots were the bad guys all along.

Killing someone that would otherwise be nearly or effectively immortal is a dark thing seldom remarked on even in kino

because the hero of the movie commits a war crime in the third act

You'd think shows like Angel or Supernatural would do that

just like my hentais

those perspective changes between shots are really disorientating. it looks like optimus is standing to his left holding the gun to the side of his head and then all of a sudden it looks like he's being shot from behind?

>tfw no futa transformer
Trans is RIGHT THERE in the name!

That's because lighting is easier when the entire scene is created together

>U.S. Military Satellite

was this something that needed to be said?

>According to an anonymous source, there was major on-set drama during the filming of Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon. Sam Raimi, director of Spiderman 3, had been invited by his friend Michael Bay to help direct the climactic scene. The original screenplay had Optimus Prime using a giant shotgun to execute the evil Sentinel Prime, but Raimi insisted on rewriting the scene. Instead of shooting Sentinel, Optimus would produce a giant gas-mask hooked up to a canister of Zyklon-B, strap it to Sentinel's face and yell "Breathe deep Rabbi!" When Michael Bay overrode this plan, Raimi flew into a screaming fit and called him a kafir, a catamite and a Zionist.

this.
Megatron Origins is required reading for anyone wanting to break into deep lore, as well as Autocracy. the pre-G1 lore is full of those kinds of stories.

I'd be 100% okay with this.

why are autobots so brutal

>lets introduce fan favorite character Ravage!
>this shit happens to him at the hands of fucking BUMBLEBEE

I forgot how insane the third movie was.
If it was humans it'd be like watching Predator or silent hill: battle mode.

3rd movie was my favorite, it was a total and complete escalation of the trilogy

escalation into war brutality

>Bumblebee's thirst for energon could not be satisfied by the slaughter of a simple decepticon
>The yellow menace had to go further up the ladder of the decepticons
>He proceeded to kill Ravage's other companion Laserbeak
>Still, the thirst was not quenched
>Bumblebee decided to eliminate Soundwave himself

damn, maybe the Autobots really are the assholes.

>"This is my planet"
Megatron finally decides that the conflict is too great, and decides to make Earth his permanent home.
>Beats the shit out of Sentinel and saves Optimus, proving his allegiance to the autobot cause
I'm sure it was hard, but he did it to save his former comrade
>"No"
>lets go of sentinel
Megatron has decided that killing is not the path he should take. He spares his opponent
>"We need a truce"
Ready to put the past behind him, Megatron offers a peaceful resolution to eons of Cybertronian conflict
>"All I want is to be back in charge"
Megatron is ready to accept a supervising position, making sure catastrophe of the scale that happened due to Sentinel doesn't happen again
>"Besides, who would you be without me, Prime?"
Attempting to be lighthearted about the length of their conflict, as well as his saving of Optimus's life, Megatron is ready to be allies. Maybe even friends.
>Optimus Prime throws a fucking axe at his face and rips out his spine, with Megatron barely reacting even with a projectile weapon in hand, showing his true devotion to peace.
Never forget.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Rfup0XKx7o

[Laughs histerically]

>tfw we'll never get Transformonkeys: Apes of Extinction

I wish that could happen to me when my sinuses get stuffy

I wish prime megan fox would do that to my dick

>ITS JUST A PRANK BRO
>WHY SO SERIOUS
>HAND UP DON'T SHOOT

>prime megan fox
>prime
NO MEGAN

Deeply fucking underrated

Literally my favourite movie

He's clearly fucking dead after the first shot though, it takes out his whole chest. Optimus goes out of his way to disfigure him

"Yes, yes well done Sentinel, well done Sentinel..HOWEVER"

Mortally wounded, but not dead. Optimus is about pain then brain.

>that scene where Optimus cuts off Starscream's face while funkytown plays in the background

>Give me your face

I fucking love this meme

DOTM >> TF1 >>>>>> ROTF

Haven't watched AoE. Prove me wrong. The only flaw of DOTM is that Shockwave is underused.

>Poor Shockwave got his eye ripped literally from his fucking throat by Murdermus Prime.

/OurHero/ ladies and gentlemen

That one week of HOWEVER posting was glorious. Really funny and genuinely good threads. I remember I actually edited the HOWEVER scene but never uploaded it anywhere

Through his throat, no less.

Decepticon apologists on MY board?

Shia destroyed the All Spark in transformer 1 and killed Megatron

Upload it so I can make fun of it

>the decepticon do ISIS style executions on the Autobots
>no one complains
>Optimus kills traitors and Megatron
>everyone complains

Who was in the wrong here?
I'd say the Bot of Murder

Which one?

Cuz they're about giant robot fightin each other! Like how could you not watch it?!

>youger

>you people actually watch this shit
Good lord, did I click on Sup Forums by mistake?

really energizes my spark

Prime, duh.

how self righteous of you

>complains about kino
>can't read

For

>OPTIMUM PLS DO NOTE MURDR ME!!!

Why do they have to destroy entire cities every time? I mean they can fight on earth in the desert or some shit and hurt nothing, why do they have to be assholes?

>we'll never get a good series of Transformer movies, with designs closer to the originals, that really focuses on the transformers as characters, and their personalities, so that if one of them bites the dust it actually hurts because you got to know them so well

Fuck the movies. Just play War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron if you want true Transformers kino.

its the best we are going to get, welcome to earf