*wins the quintuple*

*wins the quintuple*

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BWRuiuthRnJ
tmz.com/2017/07/08/romelu-lukaku-beverly-hills-mansion-arrested/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i can't find his dabbing compilation on you tube, what the hell is going on?

signing another le overrated pace nigra
way to go munichs

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NOT UNITED

goddamn, anything better than them

>customers
>Lukaku
>overrated

He's been one of the top producers of the PL the last few years on fucking Everton, how the fuck could you call him overrated. I hate customers and Amerilard owned teams as much as the next guy but overrated fuck off

Any Chelseabros think we dodged a bullet there? Would love it if >we were to sign Belotti now

damn... STORMZY switched to footy?

yes

Shut up

why do pakistanis love chelsea so much? chelsea fans are full of white supremacists and their owner is jewish

is it the desi bandwagon genes kicking in?

mashallah lads

He's a counterattack pace babby, going to be trash playing real footy

>6'3 and 15 stone
>pacebabby

good thing he's playing for mourinho then

lol why do you care? And what's with the generalization? Plus United is a lot more popular here than Chelsea

>75m for Older Anthony Martial

It's 90m + Rooney

>tall, muscular players can't be fast
incorrect
good point

didn't say he wasn't fast, but he doesn't rely on speed either

chelsea matched their bid lmao

manure """"""fans""""" on suicide watch

because every paki I've seen supports chelsea for some reason, I haven't yet seen any paki united customers except on facebook comments

maybe it is because of mourinho's chelsea in 2004

>seventy five million copies of the quran for a dabbing ksi lookalike

>Wanting Chelsea to have a lighter shade of black Demba Ba and not go for Morata

It's done m8. United have officially confirmed it. Pogba has just uploaded a pre-recorded video of them both excited after it was confirmed

that was six hours ago my indian brother

all journalists have announced this, it's habbening

instagram.com/p/BWRuiuthRnJ
why are these americans speaking french

kek

rumunia in charge of reading comprehension LMAO

His first touch was so bad that it took him all the way to Manchester

enjoy Llorente lmao

on the one hand yes, cos he's shit, slow, no skills

on the other hand, somehow no matter anything else, he gets goals

YESSSSS thank fuck he is not signing for Chelsea KTBFFH

>Belotti
1 good season lad and he is 23 and will cost more or the same amount as Lukaku
He is a bigger gamble as you are relying on him adapting to the club, league and keeping his form into a new season

Belotti is the new Immobile.

pls buy Morata

>busts
>still 6th place
>sold back to everton in 2019 for magic beans

Yeah and this is what scares me. With Lukaku we had a 15+ goals per season striker, I really like Belotti but not sure if he can replicate that same form in the pl. Really hope we go for him tho, cause now it's between him and Morata.

>le all blacks are pacebabbies meme
Lukaku is almost as slow as Ibra

Everton won't sign another top striker, they will start the season with Sandro and Rooney.

They have already spent the Lukaku money and the owners won't invest into the transfer window.

I'm a United fan and I think Chelsea dodged a bullet with Lukaku.

However I do think he will do well at United, and Morata or Belotti are far more suited to Conte's style.

Win win for everyone

That is simply untrue. Lukaku is very rapid, however it's deceiving because of his size.

A lot of his goals are from him outpacing defenders

Chelsea might

Everton don't need to sell Lukaku to buy the players they already bought. They finished pretty high in the Premier League plus have a billionaire owner. Lukaku leaving just confirms more spendings from the club.

>I have never watched Belotti or Immobile

Meme all you want but Pogba played a pretty big part in Lukaku signiing, both of which are pretty good players for Uniteds long term future

>Chelsea made their bid just to drive up Lukaku's price for united.

Have fun paying £100 for wannabe Drogba Manure.

It's already at 100M if you value Rooney at 10M

weird

That benchwarmer isn't good enough for the PREMIER LEAGUE

This nigger Lukaku just got arrested in LA

KEK

>£100m for the black rickie lambert

holy shit, it's real
tmz.com/2017/07/08/romelu-lukaku-beverly-hills-mansion-arrested/
KEK

Well we all know that being strong black man is all you need to success and big club

i thought in the land of the free you could make as much noise as you wanted between certain hours and there is nothing cops could do about it

>just
>last week

what are you, retarded? fucking ameriburgers

Realistically, who should Chelsea go for? Considering that there is a possibility that Belotti is just a meme player. Obama young, maybe?

Everton will only spend the Lukaku money, there owner won't invest much more.

Put it this way, Liverpool will out spend Everton in net spends this window.

Lukaku is overrated. He always does the exact same. Push his body between defender and ball, and then wait for the finish. Works great against mid- and shit-tier defenders, but he sees no light against top-tier defenders.

*dabs to the quintuple*

>spend 75m on the everton lukaku
>end up with the belgium lukaku

JUST

>quintuple

Europa League, Milk Cup, Community Shield and?

refugees welcome cup, the-ran-over-in-berlin cup, holocaust cup, legalised gay marriages cup and finally molested in koeln cup

They can't win the Community Shield so they would have to just settle for the double.

i want Sup Forums to leave

>Reeee I want a safe space

i want /ger/ to turn into a caliphate state

oh wait it's already happened

>75 gorillian for the Belgian stormzy

Fucking hell

>he belives Sup Forums
Lel. They used to be good now it's just a circlejerk for people that lost 100% of touch with reality.

>implying i visit Sup Forums

you're wrong in principle, Muhammad.

idk man, i still earn more money than you, still live in a nicer place than you and most importantly i'm not a fucking slav subhuman

UEFA Super Cup
League Cup
Premier League
FA Cup
Champions League

Is being a Turk really better than being a slav?

i wouldn't know, but to me a pole is just as bad as a fucking mudslime: just as loud, poor, obnoxious and smelly

t. Muhammad ibn-Merkel

Only know one pole and he's a great guy, desu. Every German I've met is a fucking weirdo by comparison.

Toffeeanon here.

Lukaku is a good signing for Utd. Last season they struggled to beat mid table teams and that cost them a place in the top 4. Lukaku will gobble up those mediocre teams as he did at Everton.

In games against the top 6 though he was utterly useless, he gives the ball away far too often and the worst thing is that he will blast young players like Tom Davies for misplacing a through ball despite his own gaping flaws.

But we all know Mourinho's style of play now. He will be happy to put 3 or 4 goals past the likes of Swansea, West Ham, West Brom and the other also rans. We also know that Mourinho will be happy with a 0-0 against all his major rivals so it's a no brainer for him to want Lukaku.

As for Everton, with Rooney coming the other way it seems to be a marketing decision over a footballing one. We will have to see if he can get fit and reignite the fire in his belly but I remain skeptical.

I expect Everton to widen the gap between themselves and the rest of the league and become much closer to the top 4 this time around.

Everton will miss Lukaku's goals but will not miss his diva attitude and his abysmal first touch. I'm sure Seamus Coleman will be opening a bottle of champagne because he absolutely fucking hates his guts.

Check the salt on this one?

Peter confirmed Sup Forums?

hope he fails

cant stand that nigger

wtf is manure transfer policy? gibmedat?

>captcha is discount nigger

He's a pace AND power nog. Mourinho knows the secret code to winning eplel.

*spends a fuckton of money on another barely above average Belgium player*
When will yurop learn?

Man U gets closer and closer to having a full black team. Thats so tolerant!

literally a paki, nobody in the world likes you.. shut the fuck up

>announcing an accepted offer
why

t.brugesfan

better value than the pogba deal probably.
but i've been thinking about the pogba deal, how much would juve charge for any of their 22=23 year old midfielders or forwards? 100M seems about right. juve is not everton.

>90 million smackeroonies for the black Grant Holt

What? Pogba is obviously a GOAT in the making and played in CL and Euro final at that point plus won couple titles with Juve and got marketability. 89M is dirt cheap for him even before you consider current prices.

Lukaku scored couple goals in a league where no one can't defend. Sure, he was somehow consistent but he's no way near 100M

>implying you need good first touch to play in the PL

hes big and fast thats enough, his stats proves it

he is 100x better than drogba at the same age

Yeah I hate when people think that players that can only do one trick are anyway decent. It only makes them good against shit tier teams, it has nothing to do with the support players around the one trick pony.

probably Anderlecht fan who lives no where near Anderlecht

RAFC

>want to win cl
>buy a pl baby
when will they learn pl players are good only in their league?

I think united only placed a bid on him so that Chelsea would step up and buy him for even more. Mourinho's plan has backfired.

> Large black striker with a habit of thungercunting the ball.
Yeah, not like he's signed one of them before.

we need final article drogba now. nobody's gonna wait for him to turn into final form drogba. he better find that senzu bean or he'll be shipped off like martial

wey muhammad cleaning mcdonalds toilet doesn't make you rich

why does Amsterdam Pride has it's own flag?

kek

>le go on a 7 game goal drought then score 4 against Bournemouth man