Seriously

Seriously

great idea, so the retards can spam memes on another board

There's literally no rules for Sup Forums right now. You post all kinds of bullshit because the board covers so much. We also need /cel/.

I have no idea why you idiots think the mods will suddenly start being competent just because there's a new board. I've been here since 2009 and they've never even tried.

Why would they suddenly start now? That being said, it would be hilarious if /film/ and Sup Forums split, because almost all of the shitposting is from movies. /film/ would be an absolute garbage dump filled with capeshit, bane memes, and youtube reviewers.

Sup Forums would go back to the quality it was when I first started coming here. Intelligent, thought-provoking discussion and humorous original content for the discerning mind.

>bane
>garbage

Off to >>>/film/ with you, this is now a board for intellectuals.

The problem is the mods. /film/ would be just as useless as Sup Forums if it had the same mods.

Look at /qa/ threads about Sup Forums, it's essentially undeniable that mods let Sup Forums and other shitposting stay while they delete actress threads and cunny to make it look like they're doing their jobs

you don't deserve /film/ you never will

childhood is when you ask for /film/

adulthood is when you realize /cunny/ makes more sense

this
Changing the name won't change a thing, the userbase is still the same

more waifuposting

No.

this post was probably responsible for getting trump elected

this

if ledeckybro was a mod, Sup Forums would be perfect

#ledeckymod

oh gosh :3

>doubletrips

CONFIRMED

LEDECKY RISES

:3

Sup Forums changes into television and movies
/film/ is for film

it couldn't be any easier

>We also need /cel/
most stupid fucking meme on the board, we have no mods so we need a board that will be full of shit and cancer to attract even more newfags!

look at me

i am the mod now

kek

hopefully soon
only Sup Forums is against it

>tfw Hiroshima made /film/ but shitcanned it after 10 minutes
Literally all anyone posted was "is this kino?" and Baneposting

wait what about /cel/

another board overrun by that autistic pedo?

no thanks

I don't think you understand the idea behind /film/.

/film/ is intended for intelligent discussion on cinema. Sup Forums would remain for movies and television

>Sup Forums would go back to the quality it was when I first started coming here. Intelligent, thought-provoking discussion and humorous original content for the discerning mind

ah yes, aka more /polredditors/ being buttmad about some nigger acting in whatever piece of shit series in "in" right now with the lebbit crowd.

Sup Forums was fine before the altright niggers started thinking that this is their safe space. green oval, lost threads, abatap, hours and hours of shitposting about some obscure movie, devolving then in multiple discussions about hollywood. that was Sup Forums before every 15 years old r/Sup Forums piece of shit started coming here to try really hard to fit in by posting threads about le joos.

Sup Forums was the best board and splitting it in half won't solve shit. what we need is mods stopping the injection of Sup Forumscucks shilling their trash here. it won't happen because hotpockets are Sup Forumsesmokers and redditors themselves.

>intelligent discussion on cinema.

don't forget about
/feet/
/cunny/
/kino/

delete this buddy or else

reminder that we are to intelligent to take a medium this shallow seriously

/film/ should be like r9k. And in addition enforce minimum post lengths.