How is this album so good? Why is this album so good?

How is this album so good? Why is this album so good?

they're white

I don't know, you're the one claiming it's good so let's hear some reasons

ahhh now it's good

Production by Odd, inspiration by Boards of Canada, fucking amazing beats, meh vocals, etc.

wrong

EDISON FIXED MY GLASSES LIKE NEW

abstract lyrics that dont get boring due to the fact that they're mostly nonsensical, boards of canada influence, the fact that each song has about 3 songs within it giving lots to digest, experimental but not abrasive, fun use of melodies idkkkkk

this is one of my all time favourite albums though

Its just so good, who knows what makes it so good

disintegration loops + cypress hill

this album is so fucking atmospheric, cloudy and emotional. I love it.

its more like boards of canada + bone thugz n harmony

>the beginning of apt a 1

God, every time its just so lovely. Its like some atmospheric feeling of rising into the clouds and being in a vast empty space

What album is it for those of us not familiar yet interested?

cLOUDDEAD's self titled

>I OPEN THE DOORS WITH NO PHYSICAL FORCE

if you haven't already, listen to this

CIRCLE K
SHITTY COFFEE

I always loved this line

>I admit, I've been greedy, with the gravity.....

im not a redditor from 2008

how can why be reddit if clouddead isnt

AW, WHO YOU TELLIN?

>meh vocals
Absolute pleb opinion.

because user is a faggot retard

>...I’ve assumed

bump

whoa

the lyrics have this beat poetry quality to them that is pretty rare these days it seems like it takes a lot of interest in very early hip-hop and pre-hip hop and things that aren't even hip-hop like poetry readings when it comes to the lyrical influence and delivery. There's not even a hint of Eminem style "white rap" on this thing not even once

this album is fantastic, big influence on the album i'm working on rn, especially from a lyrical standpoint. the nonsensicality almost lends itself to interesting interpretations of songs. sonically it's also really great, the fusion of ambient styles with rap make for a really wonderful combo

>there will never be a second cLOUDDEAD album
just kill me now

its definitely better this way, how could it live up?

Why?

Ignoring the compilation obviously.
I want to believe that they still have it in them for another 10/10, but the new Why? album has me worried that it would be complete shit.

Don't sleep on this if you're a cLOUDDEAD fan.

>meh vocals
>not liking Doseone
spotted the pleb

It's interesting and great to listen once. But like all Hip-Hop/Rap It lacks substance.

bump