Do you still listen to MGMT Sup Forums? I find their music super comfy and warm even after all these years

Do you still listen to MGMT Sup Forums? I find their music super comfy and warm even after all these years.

Sure do. Really hope you're listening to their new stuff. I believe they have improved upon every release and I have very high exceptions for this upcoming album.

>2017
>listening to bad late 2000s music

You mean that band that had 3 brilliant fun pop songs that everyone loved and all their other songs were weird boring psych shit that bored people to tears?

> t. god-awful taste
back to the new brockhampton album with you

I've been re-listening to Congratulations lately. It's aged very
kpop containment refugees

>3 brilliant fun pop songs
>weird boring psych shit
God you're such a pleb, how did you find this board.

let me guess the three you're talking about
Electric feel
Kids
Time to Pretend
btw the rest of their stuff is good, you should give it another chance

Yep, it's all great. Congratulations is their best and really fucking underappreciated. Oracular is fun too.
Self-Titled was solid, though nothing extremely exciting stemmed out of it.
The 2 new singles they've released + the other songs they've been playing live recently hint towards a pretty great sounding upcoming album in 2018.

hit me with your hot takes Sup Forums

>Best
Siberian Breaks
>Runner-Up
Song For Dan Treacy
>Worst
I Found A Whistle
>Underrated
Lady Dada's Nightmare
>Overrated
Flash Delirium

congratulations is one of the few albums i know in which i would rate every song equally

not the poster but yeah lol that's it

>Best
Siberian Breaks
>Runner-Up
It's Working
>Worst
Lady Dada's Nightmare
>Underrated
Someone's Missing
>Overrated
Congratulations

All very good tracks nonetheless.

Mgmt Stan here I would say this is accurate but I would switch lady dada with I found a whistle. But yeah Siberian breaks is easily the best song on there

for the longest time the only song i didn't really appreciate was "Siberian Breaks" but it's really grown on me. that being said, every song is essential, the album is a real winner

MY LITTLE DARK AGE

Congratulations is in my top 10. Flash delirium is one of my favorite songs of all time. Oracular Spectacular is pretty good but nothing like Congratulations. Haven't listened to s/t

the climax of song for dan treacy always gets me so excited and emotional. its just so beautiful.

They only had 3 good songs. But damn those 3 songs are god tier.

Please listen to their other music lmao. Hate seeing this.

You should also listen to Metanoia. It came in between OS and congrats and is basically the Siberian breaks of the OS era. Very underlooked because it was an EP