Is he considered as handsome in your country?

Is he considered as handsome in your country?
Germany: Absolutely

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/broderickhunter/
youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty sure anywhere in the world that guy could be a model

no looks like retarded mongrel

kek ugly subhumans

t. arbeitsloser Ossi

Unironically ugly as fuck, but at least if this guy is considered handsome somewhere, there is hope for everyone.

Not in south asia or any asian or arab country but surely in europe and the west as well as some latin countries. He looks alpha

Not for (you)

confirmed

>speaking for arab countires

Arabs are the biggest consumers of BBC

That guy is that Nigerian model (can't really remember his name but my gf follows him on instagram)

>my gf follows him on instagram

My condolences.

He is not exactly handsome, but he has that masculinity that attract women tbqh

my dad follows him on insta too

Idk, Mexicans are really racist. I think he's hot, though.

Say something about it to her you Idiot.You need to confront her about this.

Ahh, Broderick Hunter was it: instagram.com/broderickhunter/

It was on the back of my head since his name is quite cool in a cringey way

Why would I? I follow a bunch of insta sluts, she doesn't say shit to it why should I confront her? It's not like she will ever meet this guy anyway. You are way too insecure amerianon

Feels like is better improve my english instead of start learn German...

Greece, his is a fucking niger.

>arab country

Arabs are OK with blacks ... if they are Muslim and grow a beard.

Kill her before she cucks you.

Dark skin are never considered as handsome.

Im Greek

Blacks are considered monkeys here

Italian women like it black and rough. Those Moorish genes had to arrive from somewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo

Hell, I'm hetero (or I thought so) and I have to admit that he is one of the most handsome men I've seen in my life.

except antentekumpo. Hes an ayy lmao

People would take your word seriously if you weren't from the biggest cuck country on Earth.

>going through that guy's instagram
>Dude if your Greek, I'm Chinese. Embrace your heritage, don't be ashamed of who you are, of who we all are. We are all different but again the same in our own way. I'm Hellenic, not Chinese
>mfw he was actually American

he would be considered as a literal subhuman

lmao nordcucks

>but my gf follows him on instagram
>NORDKEKS

No absolutely no one consider him handsome.

Niger is a river, retard

He actually looks feminine, it's something on his eyes.

No, very ugly. But he would make a lot of sex here because if 1% of Japanese women like blacks, and there are almost no blacks, that means he has a lot of women to make sex with. Think about it. It's statistic.

lol the dumb shit white boiis say...

But it's true dude, his face is not masculine, he has something cute on his eyes who make that "handsome effect" and it's actually feminine.

lol!

lemme guess this is considered masculine in europe... mmm ok

>implying a japanese girl wouldn't mind riding a nice BBC of an alpha african beast than japanese numales with micro dicks

Thick white women loooooooove guys like him

yeah long eyelashes and neutral, non-curved eyes are seen as being relatively "friendly" and non-aggressive imo.

some girls like that look, others like the "menacing" eyes look too.

posting pics of muscles dude is the most insecure thing ever.
so why did you find him masculine? the only thing noticeable on that guy are his eyes, his way of looking, nothing else, and it's a feminine look he has on his eyes.

this is actually the only thing really attractive with that dude, but for some reasons people find it automatically masculine here, probably because he's black and for some reasons blacks are considered the most masculine thing ever here, even having emotionnal out of control attitudes exactly like womens but the muh muscles and muh dicks argument are more strong in the minds of betas.

This is my idea of hot nigger

Black people with dyed hair are beautiful

>tfw black
>tfw tall
>tfw kinda athletic
>can barely talk to girls
>can't get rid of my slouching and people always commenting on it
>would rather play video games then sports

They look way more attractive than OP for some reason.

Tru

why are you so b*ttblasted over this? did a black god steal your gf or something? kek

And let me guess, you LOVE COMICS AND MANGA. Black nerds are such a fascinating demographic, I wish somebody would write an academic study on them

Fuck you, I hate manga and anything anime related. I don't even watch TV much less watch or read cartoons