Ash vs Evil Dead

How did you guys feel about the return of Henrietta?

Other urls found in this thread:

dreadcentral.com/news/188151/unrated-extended-cut-evil-dead-remake-coming-october/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

I was half expecting tree rape

I think that would be too serious for this show.

It's tradition

It's a shame they tried to retcon it from rape to just wanting to eat you.

That was back when it was straight horror though. I don't think they would get away with having a woman get raped in a semi-humorous context.

just rewatched ED1. She doesnt even appears in it.

i wonder who poked her pussy with that stick
Campbell? Raimi?

So if the doctor had already unleashed the Kandarian demon does that mean it's not Ash's fault for playing the recording in the first place?

Him giving that guy the alcohol will be the butterfly effect which set it all off.

Nah, ruby said it "could have been worse".

I think that's the implication. hard to say whether that's the butterfly effect working reeeeally fast or if that had always been the case though

The doctor wasn't in the originals, was he? Just the locked up wife

I wonder what he did in the original timeline but I guess we're about to find out

Also his student a top-tier cute

I think this is my favourite episode so far, eventhough it was heavy on the nostalgia pandering

Cheryl just said "I'M GONNA MAKE LIKE A TREE AND FUCK YOU"

probably played the film in reverse

yeah, I don't think we've ever seen Knowby before, just Henrietta and Annie. although we did hear his voice on the reel-to-reel iirc.

I hope they use the goofy time travel shit to tie together ED1 and ED2--some hints at that with Ash not remembering where the book was when he picked it up--and (this is going to be unpopular but) it would be fun to see the remake in the mix too.

and Ash told her she got "branch-banged" to death. pretty sure it was implied that could have happened here but Ruby and Kelly outsmarted it

Remake was good tho

I'm pretty sure the tree already made the choice that it was going to eat Kelly and rape Ruby because it had patrician taste

people seem to be pretty divided on it--just wanted to see a redhead babe looking hot on this show but Tanya survived so far so I'm satisfied

Extended cut when?

lol

Heather last season was cuter though

show is brimming with babes

Hey is this an Easter Egg? Last year final sporty guy and chick and now Tanya resemble the Scooby Doo gang

une mignonne

I hope we get a season with the gang in a different time period, Deadites in the Wild West, or he can go back to Medieval times, although I'm not sure if Stars would give them a budget for it.

>not even Ash will be able to protect that smile

It hurts lads

fuck my life

She's in the first sequel.

Pls don't die next episode

I like Pablo, but I think it would be better if Ash ultimately bring him back. What do you think, bros?

They'll leave her in the past, Ruby won't let her come with them, I guarantee it.

*fails to bring him back

>the part about her cat running away

I want to hold her and feed her eggs

Don't think she'll even make it that far

Is it Ted Raimi again?

yes

True. Kelly has been lucky. Most girls that Ash likes end up as Kandarian demons.

I'd trade Pablo for Kelly but yeah, a permanent death from the main cast would be nice. Not Ash, obviously

based

Knowby was in ED2 as a floating ghost head, right before bobby-joe fuck off into the woods.

>FUCK YOU ASH FUCK YOU
>FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER

I laughed for like five minutes at that stupid shit.

There's a torrent already. The extended / alternate scenes are out there, but there are no plans for an extended cut, so it's fan made.

dreadcentral.com/news/188151/unrated-extended-cut-evil-dead-remake-coming-october/

What is this expression trying to convey?

smug pity before he realizes he's a fuckin idiot

It means that once again Ash smugly thought he done good right before he found out he done goofed.

is Stan Against Evil any good?

>It sounds like it will be available just in time for Halloween,” Alvarez tells the site.
So where the hell is it?

i dunno

I lolled when Lucy Lawless said "could have been worse"

do a webm of the branch over Kelly's pussy right before it tried to eat her
it wasn't moving or anything but it had intention

Its always been the case.

Hell, its actually a huge plot hole if you think about it
>guy recites the incantation and records it
>nothing happens
>Ash and his buddies listening to the recording
>this somehow summons the demons

Ash will probably "fix" the summoning of the Professors original words, but the recording will still be there in 82 for them to listen to and create the events of ED1.