NEUTRON BOMB THIS PROVINCE right NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meech_Lake_Accord
archive.is/ctsPC
watch.cbc.ca/extraordinary-canadians/season-2/episode-3/38e815a-00c8915eea9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

it's close to Bastille day so you're gonna trigger way more french posters than quebecers lol

uh, what day?

I mean this would be a funny this to post... if the Quebecois actually wanted to separate and succeeded.

inb4 BUSSED IN ANGLOS

>anglo """culture"""

Any barbarian can conquer another country.

Any people worth a lick of salt can crush barbarians.

>52% white

>*50.58% vote to remain in Canada*

What a GREAT victory for Canada!

Very true, just look at France for example.

Really seems like a victory for the Quebecois since they want to remain Canadian lol

>50.58%
It was that close? Wow. So, memes aside, what do the Quebecois gain out of being separate? What motivates them to be so close to leaving?

anglo butthurt is really quite spectacular

Even this very thread, i.e. an anglo desperately trying to draw a reaction out of a Québécois poster, comes off as being incredibly butthurt.

>hate quebec
>doesn't want it to seperate
the anglos everyone

>what do the Quebecois gain out of being separate?
Absolutely nothing but the feeling of being independent. They're losing out on the billions of dollars Parliament throws at them.

I don't hate them, I hate their self-righteous pompous attitude despite being a subjugated people.

I'd strongly recommend not relying on Sup Forums of all places to ask such a question, since over 95% of the replies will just be angry anglos spewing their butthurt all over the place (not to mention that there are barely any Québécois posters on Sup Forums).

I'd recommend reading on your own on the topic of the Meech Lake Accord, since that was a major element behind the 1995 referendum.

This would be a good place to start:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meech_Lake_Accord

>hate their self-righteous pompous attitude despite being a subjugated people
>doesn't want them to seperate

I don't care if they separate or not, it's just a mistake for them to do it from their perspective.

>want to nuke them
>don't care if they seperate
the anglos everyone

They can separate and then we can neutron bomb them, those are not conflicting ideas.

>want to nuke them
>want to seperate from them
>still rant about them
anglos everyone

just go to sleep pseudo kraut

LATINS >> ANGLOS & GERMANS

>tfw pretend to be an angry quebecois or anglo to rile up the thread
>mfw am neither
>mfw don't give a shit about your petty discourse

>visits a friendly nation
>vive le québec libre
why are frogs such dicks?

triggered

and obsessed too

International laughingstocks needing to make political noise.

I don't know what that would make the Quebecois then, frothing at the mouth lunatics?

*invades you*

psssssst, nothing personnel, Angleterre :^)

read this

why are anglos so obsessed with camo pants? i saw an actual article where they claimed that something was fundamentally wrong with quebec society just because of stupid shit like this

*sinks your fleet*

heh

We're not obsessed with camo pants, the French police wearing them seemingly are though. It's unprofessional and makes you look like a bunch of fags.

Plus you're losing out on money from people getting their tickets thrown out in court because they claim the police don't actually resemble police. Which they don't.

>International laughingstocks

Coming from Canada...lel

>Canada LARPing as a brit

EVERYTIME

>We're not obsessed with camo pants
yes you are, you brought it up

i laugh so hard at your statement that we are subjugated when so many of you anglo cucks praise the queen that doesn't do shit for us

Does the French government pay you to be this unaware?

>DOMINION of Canada

Right, whatever anybody wants to talk about or brings up in a conversation or a thread is an obsessive.

Got it.

>i laugh so hard at your statement that we are subjugated when so many of you anglo cucks praise the queen that doesn't do shit for us

But that's the thing we're not subjected, we're the descendants of British colonists and are aware of our history. I happen to not praise the Queen so I don't know why you'd even bring that up.

>Right, whatever anybody wants to talk about or brings up in a conversation or a thread is an obsessive.
no? it's just that anglos always bring it up like it fucking says anything about quebec society

what's next? are you gonna claim that some accidents on a highway means that we're subhuman? because that happened once

Dude why are you so obessed with me not liking pink camo pants?

they wear camo pants because legally it's almost the only means they have of protesting because of plenty of anti-strike laws which the police have to deal with

why are you so obsessed with finding stupid reasons to shit on quebec? why do you pretend to still be british even though you stole the canadian label from us?

Maybe the police should be worried about policing than acting like a bunch of miss nancys and donning pink attire.

What's wrong with wearing a sticker or something?

Is every criticism against Quebec stupid?

>why do you pretend to still be british even though you stole the canadian label from us?

Because I'm British and Scottish.

>Is every criticism against Quebec stupid?
no, even I have some criticisms against it, but yours are just petty and retarded
>Because I'm British and Scottish.
sure you are

and i'm french, right? guess the other french user was right, you guys really like to LARP

Yeah, you're the descendants of French colonizers. That makes you French. You are French. You speak French and live in a French speaking province that was created by the French.

What are you then, Canadian?

quebec has literally nothing in common with france other than the language and perhaps religious heritage

why else would we be annoyed by french tourists and immigrants?

>What's wrong with wearing a sticker or something?
they tried that, the government completely ignored them and continued destroying their pension plans, so they had to take it up a notch

ambulances also have stickers with what seems to be a caricature of barrette

i don't think anyone but me noticed them

also ever noticed that any form of protest seems to anger the anglos? why is that?

i guess that's to be expected of the cousins of the people who need a license to watch TV

>quebec has literally nothing in common with france
Except being the literal blood descendants of French colonizers of New France. Us in Nova Scotia have quite a lot of common with our Irish and Scottish brothers because we retain our culture and history, you seemingly just like to view yourself as a special snowflake people who emerged from a vacuum.

But then everybody just looks at them and says "Why are those fags wearing pink camo pants?" instead of "Why are those cops wearing stickers?" Also why do the police departments even own these different coloured camo pants?

Are you okay paying for that?

>Does the French government pay you to be this unaware?

Canada is just as fucked and ridiculous as France, boyo

>any form of protest
Wearing stickers and hats is fine, I just wouldn't enjoy my police officers wearing pink uniforms because I believe in professional standards.

I don't think anyone but the Quebecois would defend this in their own province.

Yeah, it sucks to be an EMT, it's a very hard and important job, with decent pay but nothing spectacular, and they have almost no way of protecting themselves (with strikes and so on) when the government starts fucking them over

Fuck the eternal Anglo

Les Maritimes and Quebec will always remain FRENCH. Chiac and English need to be made illegal NOW to preserve the true heritage of the coureurs des bois.

Fuck off Louisiana.

If that helps you feel secure then by all means, keep thinking that. I can actually walk down the street without seeing this.

Also I don't have to worry about my dick being cut off by Muslims and having my government suppress it archive.is/ctsPC

>Les Maritimes and Quebec will always remain FRENCH.

Except for the fact that you know, the Maritimes are not French.

Anglos are subhumam

this

fuck off, anglo

>If that helps you feel secure then by all means, keep thinking that

It's the truth, tho

>I can actually walk down the street without seeing this

The same. I don't live in Paris.

>the Maritimes are not French

What is Moncton?

What are the Acadians?

hmm rly makes you think

Not from Louisiana but a big fan tb h

>Except for the fact that you know, the Maritimes are not French.
would be if you hadn't genocided them, much like you did with the french speaking population of manitoba

>also ever noticed that any form of protest seems to anger the anglos? why is that?
it's just a cultural difference I guess. Anglos value stability/status quo over anything else in the world, meaning that they're okay with being completely abused by the government if it respects stability/status quo.

>But then everybody just looks at them and says "Why are those fags wearing pink camo pants?"
yeah, and then they find out that our policemen are being swindled by the government

>instead of "Why are those cops wearing stickers?"
that's the whole point, people literally don't notice stickers. Even when you plaster an entire ambulance with them, people barely notice. The effect is minimal.

> Also why do the police departments even own these different coloured camo pants?
are you kidding, those pants cost almost nothing, it's a tiny expense, comparable to the way a union might pay for small strike-related expenses (banners, loud-speakers, coffee, etc.)

Remember we're talking about countries and not cities?

>What is Moncton?
A city in New Brunswick.

>What are the Acadians?
A people that had to leave their homeland after we took it.

genocide /=/ expulsion

Frogs are truly the worst at history revisionism

>meaning that they're okay with being completely abused by the government if it respects stability/status quo
Can you explain a bit more?

>yeah, and then they find out that our policemen are being swindled by the government
I get that but I just think there are better ways of protesting then dressing up like a bunch of goofs.

>are you kidding, those pants cost almost nothing, it's a tiny expense
But a dumb expense nonetheless.

Biggest mistake we ever made was letting De Gaulle claw his way into some kind of leadership role. Should've done as Roosevelt wanted and just ruled the whole of France like occupied West Germany.

If you think you can see this outside of Paris (and some big cities such as Marseille or cities like Calais) then you're deluded, lad.

>Can you explain a bit more?
There isn't much to explain, Anglos simply value stability more. It's why, for example, Brits are so much more conservative than any other Western or Northern European country. The problem with being overly focused on stability is that it makes you very vulnerable to subversive forces attempting to discretely strip away rights and privacy. This also explains why the Five Eyes are by far the worst of the civilized world when it comes to things like privacy laws and net neutrality. For all their many faults, at least people like Germans actually did kick up a whole lot of noise after the Snowden incident revealing that their government privacy was being violated.

>I get that but I just think there are better ways of protesting then dressing up like a bunch of goofs.
such as?

>But a dumb expense nonetheless.
if a tiny expense like that is necessary for them to actually be able to keep their pensions, then so be it

guess you didn't hang louis riel then

Who the fuck cares?

>it's just a cultural difference I guess. Anglos value stability/status quo over anything else in the world, meaning that they're okay with being completely abused by the government if it respects stability/status quo.
guess that's why they consistently vote for liberals in quebec or why two party systems are so popular in their countries

Again, we're talking about COUNTRIES, not CITIES.

>There isn't much to explain
There really is since you're making quite a statement. Even besides that do you think stability isn't valuable? Real civil liberty is what gives you a degenerate country like France, despite actually having about the same rights as anyone else, even less so that the Americans even.

Privacy is a meme and always has been, especially in a country that literally tells the entire third world to swim across a boat to come to their country, as is their inalienable right!

>For all their many faults, at least people like Germans actually did kick up a whole lot of noise after the Snowden incident revealing that their government privacy was being violated.
(((Government privacy)))

You think the German government give the same privacy as they expect to receive from others? That's rich. The German government is currently in the business of ethnically cleansing their own people.

>such as?
Wearing a bunch of red stickers all over their cars and tac-vests, which they're already doing now.

>if a tiny expense like that is necessary for them to actually be able to keep their pensions, then so be it
But that's not helping them keep their pension.

So when did one execution suddenly become genocide? Are you even listening to yourself?

>So when did one execution suddenly become genocide?
>one execution
and then you accuse me of being a historical revisionist?

>Privacy is a meme and always has been, especially in a country that literally tells the entire third world to swim across a boat to come to their country, as is their inalienable right!
wow how fucking ironic

Quand le Quebec gagne son indépendance, elle deviendra le plus grand allie du monde des Etats-Unis.
vive le quebec libre

Well you claimed we genocided the Acadians despite the fact we actually just kicked them out of our land and then bring up the name of someone who was born almost a hundreds years AFTER we kicked you out.

Are you suggesting the Canadian government does this? For all the faults of the Liberals at least they're doing the opposite of this and taking in families instead of loner males.

I'd actually LOVE to hear the Liberals tell third-worlders to swim across the entire Atlantic in their rubber dinghies.

fact: america would've let quebec join them if they wanted to centuries ago
did i say louis riel was an acadian? did you notice that i brought up franco-manitobans?

I don't even know why you're talking about a made up genocide and then bringing up Riel like it had anything to do with anything.

Let's get back to this supposed genocide and show me the proofs.

fact: anglos are so devoid of culture, they have to appropriate our separatists
watch.cbc.ca/extraordinary-canadians/season-2/episode-3/38e815a-00c8915eea9

>he doesn't archive CBC links
Hello CBC, sorry no shekels today I'm afraid.

ah, sorry, i tend to forget

well even then it's pretty obvious from the URL, right?
>extraordinary canadian
>video is about separatist

I think the series is titled "Extraordinary Canadians" not extraordinary Canadian. Besides, this is state funded media, therefore completely worthless.

Without looking I bet I can already accurately guess 1/3 of the videos are about people of diverse colours.

it's just embarassing that i have to pay for this shit

i also paid for that stupid fucking series and then was told that it wasn't made for us when it insulted us (i believe it was called the story of us or something)

>hate their self-righteous pompous attitude despite being a subjugated people
>doesn't want them to seperate
iktf

americans genuinely have no reasons for separatist movements

they're literally all the same people

>NEUTRON BOMB
Pls no. We can't handle frog fallout.

>je me souviens

>they're literally all the same people
By that logic, how are Canadians not?
Remember, we don't have an official national language, but some some states do.

>By that logic, how are Canadians not?
Because we didn't fight a bloody revolution. We just sat around until the leash came off.

maybe it made more sense when it was relevant, but nowadays it really doesn't considering america is just one big ethnic melting pot (i'd rather have this than have a "cultural mosaic")

americans had every right to rebel

>americans had every right to rebel
Everybody has that right so I don't see what that has to do with anything.

Then this is an apples and oranges situation. Our countries just aren't structured similarly enough to compare. Nonetheless, the South is way too uppity.
>rather have this than have a "cultural mosaic"
Yeah, me too. I'm not racist, so I love the melting pot thing.

does anyone outside of canada even care though?
i cant name a single famous person, event, building or achievement from Quebec

shatner is from montreal i suppose

>muh civic nationalism despite not even working in reality

Poutine...

muh poutine
muh arcade fire
muh syrup

>Quebec thread
>not a single Quebec qt

Genie BOUCHARD

>Poutine

this confuses the Frenchman. They think "Poutine" refers to pic related

>tfw no woman from quebec on Sup Forums

Post quebecois qts

i don't collect pics of qts

besides, the grass is always greener on the other side and all

>conquered people voting themselves free

what a farce

avoiding a violent revolution? what a concept!