Well, so much for playing his cards right

Well, so much for playing his cards right.

Why is he so autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ynG7bcH6ss
youtube.com/watch?v=Uz1Jwyxd4tE
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quote mining at its finest.

His autism is part of his charm.

He's ham fisted, never going to change, hopefully Allah is more ham fisted

>Fags
>People

Is that a huffingpaint post logo on the bottom right

>Opinion discarded.

Now post the rest of the tweet.

Thanks.

This is the text equivalent of soundbite manipulation. Besides, he's not wrong.

What about the rest of the tweet?

Liberals always makes a political issue of any tragedy, by shaming Trump they are showing that they are afraid of him doing the same.

he's a narcissistic psychopath.
everything revolves around him.
he is unable to think about anything in any way that doesn't involve himself and furthering his goals.

In two days, the only thing anyone is going to remember is that Trump was right.

>he didn't say what he said

>caring about little words and feelings and thought crimes
only libtards pretend to care about this shit. let me know when huffington compost talks about hillarys actual crimes and directly getting people killed

U left out the very next line that says he doesnt want congrats. gg

>baiting this hard

>This is what trumpfags actually believe.

fail? nice liberal doublethink. war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength

Americans have been in denial for too long. Meanwhile, Trump has been woke as fuck for most of his life. This isn't "news" to him. The shooting in Orlando was not surprising, in fact he expected it.

So many liberals are stuck on their hurt feelings and political correctness. "Trump can't say that!" He WAS right. People are finally giving him credit for something he's known all along.

But of course liberals will take a single tweet and try to mold it to their narrative rather than face their cognitive dissonance.

>he was right but it hurts my feelings so he's wrong

Better than pandering to the killers

the more attention he gets, the more popular he becomes. Even if it seems like a mistake at first, this was probably a carefully planned decision.

Putting it in context barely makes it better. It's still a retarded tweet to make.

"Hate to say I told you so.": The Post

Is that why he's been dropping in the polls? He peaked ~2 weeks ago, Hillary now has a pretty solid lead on him.

Oy vey we need better quality shills.

I guarantee this shooting is going to cause his popularity to skyrocket.

because he literally cannot lose votes.people hate hillary and people LOVE trump. L O V E love him. he could shoot your mother live on TV and gain a million votes

Donald Trump kill feelings.
Muslims kill people.

#ISideWithHim

He's really charismatic and confident, so he can say autistic things and get away with them. If your average /r9k/ dweller said something similar he'd be shunned from society.

no matter how badly you try to pretend the shooting wasn't caused by bleeding heart liberal immigration policies, the voters don't want to live next to crazy shooters

Check out that cherry picking.

>Actual tweet
Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!

Based user is based.

He was born in New York.

Not that facts matter.

Sanders droned on about gun control today, Obama is likely going to do the same thing. I wonder if they will call them out on it

Its pretty clever.

He's brought media attention back on himself.

For free.

And rather than refute the fact that "he was right" people will just attack him for being insensitive.

Therefore, the message that trump was right will be circulated around for all to see.

A registered democrat just killed 50+ people in the worst shooting in American history, but we should vote his party in because a republican said something mean about the ideology that led him to do so?

As long as he doesn't cuck for Islam like W did I don't care

youtube.com/watch?v=2ynG7bcH6ss

Well no big fucking surprise

Have you seen the Human rights abuses in Middle Eastern Countries compared to the West?

Hell it was already in the news before that they were throwing homosexuals off of rooftops or giving them sex-reassessment surgery.

no way thats real. cunt cant be that based

>I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!

FREEDOM
OF
SPEECH

who are "congrats"?

No, we should vote his party because the other party is refusing to even acknowledge that Muslims are a danger to the West, and instead focusing on removing our rights and ability to defend ourselves from further attacks.

Yes and it will reinforce the whole Political Correctness being one of the biggest problems narrative Trump is stating.

Imagine this.
Your cow is dead beacuse you are not built a fence around that poisoned lake you have in your farm. You loved that cow. And cry over it. Then the neigbour came and he tells a solution about bulding a fence around that poisoned lake is solving your dying cow problem.
Then you get so fucking ANGRY beacuse the neighbour is not crying over that one dead cow.

He's literally telling people to stop and look at the issues instead of congratulating him.

Thanks doc

>First thing the left does it alter Trumps tweet on the situation for political gain

Take a good long look at that huffington post watermark and then kill yourself

were you sad when gypsies stole your cow ?

The people listening end up thinking:
>This guy isn't fucking around with those Muslims
>Our president won't even say the words Radical Islamic Terrorism

Plus the added bonus: the left going berserk about gun control, which ends up fear-mongering all gun owners into voting trump. It's all about turnout amongst your potential base and this shooting is a goldmine for Trump as far as that's concerned.

I heard he has poopy buttcheeks bro.

Exactly. Instead the left is pushing for more tolerance instead of integration. The Muslim/Islamic immigrants shouldn't conform to Western ideals/civilization. We should be "tolerant" and allow them to practice their religion and abide by their beliefs/principles. Regardless of the fact that those principles are inherently "intolerant" and "violent" towards others. What utter bullshit. This will only continue to escalate and worsen.

No. They don't steal my cow. Nobody did. Hopefully I live in a swaben (but I'm hungarian) village where everybody knows everybody. Nobody steals there.

>this shooting is a goldmine for Trump

In more ways than one. AT LEAST Florida just went Red this election. People in swing states are unlikely to vote for the party of the asshole who refuses to acknowledge that Islam is a threat.

oh shit

i am now #mentallyhill

well say hello to your cow for me

Here's the REAL quote.

Maybe this is what it'll take to get people to wake up. Shoe horning diversity for the sake of diversity is not virtuous.

he was born to subhuman foreigners
actions have consequences and blocking immigration now will prevent future killers from spawning on our soil

Yes shitty immigration policies have been around since the 60s

Did you read what he wrote DIRECTLY after that quote? He said he didn't want the congrats. Also, the media is mining his quotes and distorting them for the sole purpose of protecting the Israeli-managed world economy.

Oh my god I am now #lepoopypeehillmissilesshill

gumping is not

gumping will not

YES

Trump is going to sue them for misrepresentation, his plan is coming to fruition

After he saw Hulk beat Gawker he knows a reckoning is coming for "news" agencies

It real. She went full "DELETE THIS!"

Wow, you guys are stuck with 4 years of this sperglord. Ya dun' goofed.

FAILED STATES OF AMERICA

Its a shortened version of "congratulations"

He's a second generation immigrant.

(((Feinberg)))

Official thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=Uz1Jwyxd4tE

The same people bitching about this also claim "thoughts and prayers" is hate speech

better than being stuck with 4 years of this

Wow.. what the fuck Trump? Why does he keep fucking up?

>all of these not-arguments in the replies

>who are "congrats"?

lol underrated

nice try shill, he's playing it perfectly

Well, he is right.

how come he doesn't tweet youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

>poisoned lake

Who poisoned your lake, Frackers? Why aren't they apologizing for the harm they caused you? Why aren't they cleaning up your lake and buying you a new cow?

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a mod of reddit and every fucking hour I have seen constant and persistent fucking Islamaphobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters for hours now. They are blaming the entire shooting on the muslim community which is wrong. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my reddit

It may eventually get to the point where people are completely afraid to visit public places and such. When the "right wing nuts" talk about the potential of the US becoming a 3rd world country, that is what they envision. Do people want to live in constant fear of terrorist attacks? I sure don't.

frenchnigger get rekt. Your country has more gipsies than Hungary and Romania combined. fucking snobby western cunt with a sinking ship for a country

Logged ID's? Are you serious? Haha.

We're stuck with this for eternity, brother. We will be the first to clash with the barbarians.

My ancestors will be smiling upon me, imperial, but will you be able to say the same?

Why the fuck would he say that

It doesn't make it better but it is still a dishonest way to quote.

you don't have to agree with something to disagree with dishonesty about it.

yea he should have gone with "we should feel really bad about this and do fucking nothing again"

I'M BEHIND 7 PROXIES FUCCBOI GET REKT

I know my example is a bit laughable. But you get the point of the story don't you?

So who was tweeting him congratulations?

sorry

It's called free speech. Freedom to express one's opinion without fear of retaliation. Yet, you want to file a police report?
"I hope you all burn in hell"
For an opinion? THAT is a hate crime. You contradict yourself. Fuck off.

i love how the media makes his point that they go out of his way to distort what he says

>Belgium
>ever putting up a fight

wasnt there a few days after your airpotr shooting a commercial of people saying "not all muslims", "i can go to the trolley without geting gunned down most days, that means not all muslims"

The only ones left in Europe i can see putting up a bit off a fight when the time comes is Poland, Hungary and Switzerland

Are you under the impression the only way people can contact each other is through twitter?

Lefties really think they can make this about Trump tweeting dumbshit. Has that EVER worked?

"I don't want congratz, I want tougness & vigilance."

You need to move on. Accept that Trump will win in November and find some way to cope or kill yourself.

That's all its ever been. These people can't think beyond the latest meme garbage the media puts out. I thought people my age were bad but these younger kids truly can't think beyond some lame remark on a fucking picture.

>#mentallyhill
Jej