Punk rightfully put an end to the artistic excesses of prog

>punk rightfully put an end to the artistic excesses of prog

Homie got some child bearing hips

>Punk never died
>It was only drunk.

le pear man

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

>>>/lbgt/
>>>/ftm/

>Some jackasses who half ass their music for the sake of being RAW and counter-culture ruined an artistic music movement and stopped more albums of that interesting style from being made.

Am I in the ballpark here? If not you can feel free to send me some 'good' punk songs.

why would you post that

Congrats, after 40+ years you finally realized what the goal of punk music was

Broke:Joke:Woke: Both Punk and Prog were racist attempts to purge rock music of all black influence. That's why modern, self aware music listeners feel at least mildly embarrassed by both genres.

no i didnt

is that a shoop

Is Tosin Abasi a race traitor?

Prog rock is absolutely fucking horrendous music

>tfw similar body type to this

virgin detected

damn i'd probably end myself

Why would self-respecting white people want to be playing a genre full of black influence and not try to impose their own identity onto it and make it more in tune with who they are? Serious question.

my gf likes grabbing my ass so I got that going for me

Yeah maybe if I listened to Rush or Genesis I would get laid.
LMFAO

(citation needed)

hmm
so girls get ass crazy too?
all I can think about is those fleshy cakes hiding under their clothes

Some do, they either like toned muscled ass or a plump ass

some one help me pls. I have some weird kink and fixation on girls' ass cheeks.
i fee like a fuckin animal just want to fuckin eat that ass

it's called having a dick

Punk had tons of black artists in it, and then later a lot of the punk scene began to commingle with Third Wavers. Prog was, if anything, a purging of the American qualities from rock, the black loss was because of the rock fan demographics in the region.

are you a girl or guy bt w ?

..im going to have to go with girl then
this was hot

At this point, is being "PC" just code word for being anything but a racist asshole?

just a straight white man pursuing his rational self interest, i just don't feel like debasing myself for the benefit of the screeching victim classes. tell me, is there anything wrong with that?

>strictly upholding the status quo is "counter culture"

When did this become pasta? Low quality stop meming this.

ALT-RIGHT IS TOTALLY NOT FASCISM, BRO. NEVER EVER.

the status quo is cultural liberalism, though, which is merely the social expression of post-fordist capitalism.

sarah was a hottie

and what's so bad about fascism, really? I'd rather not have to go that far, but I would take fascism over libshit totalitarianism, and you can't deny that liberalism has become a totalitarian ideology that aims at the total regulation of all culture and all aspects of life.

not true btw

>tfw no qt weird looking pronk gf

>a totalitarian ideology that aims at the total regulation of all culture and all aspects of life.

This is the definition of fascism.

man looks like the nipple creature from the new star wars movie

>prog is good
>punk is good
is it really that hard

>Hey Fryman

That's kind of reductionist. Fascism is more about transcending economic class through race and national identity.

It was supported by the capitalists because it allowed them to keep their property whilst silencing working-class opposition.

T H I C C

ahaha

agree

Fair enough, that's a pretty good definition.