ROLL UP

Abbey road

the beatles aren't even good

btw john lennon beat his wife

MMT > white > Revolver > Sgt. Peppers

Revolver>White>Magical Mystery Tour>Sgt. Pepper's

White Album 4eae

Revolver

Sgt. Pepper is objectively best and that's all that can be said but s/t is definitely my favorite

L

For me, it's the White Album
My favorite is Help! though. Adore that little fucker

White > revolver > sgt pepper > mmt

Magical mystery tour isn't a real LP though. Half of it consists of popular singles that had already been out for months and the other half is the soundtrack of a godawful TV movie. Still a damn good listen...

sure sounds like an album to me...

>Magical mystery tour isn't a real LP though
This is wrong

Rubber Soul > all four of those

I personally like the white album more. Not because its objectively better, but because all of the interesting short songs and ideas. there's just so much there... Clearly Sgt Pepper and Revolver are in close competition with each other.

yep

this except MMT is last in both

Revolver > Sgt Pepper > Magic Mystery Tour > White Album
>DUDE 28 SONGS!

is this true?

This. If I'm being more objective, it's probably Revolver, but the White Album has so much.. character that keeps bringing me back in for another look around

Why do people like MMT so much? Genuinely curious. It's not a bad album, and it used to be my favorite when I first started listening to them but after being a huge fan for the past 10 years, I don't see the appeal of MMT anymore. I tried to revisit it and it's the one album I don't get any new sounds from. The fact that the new Sgt. Pepper remix offers remastered versions of Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields kinda devalues MMT a bit more.

Honestly, anything from Help through Let it Be could be someone's favorite. They all offer different experiences, and depending on the time or season, any of them could be the one I'm spinning. The stuff before Help is good too but I feel '65 (when they started smoking weed lol) is when they really started hitting their stride

White album