Thoughts

Thoughts

can't tell if this was thrown together in like 2 weeks or something thats been cooking for months

can anyone drop a link?

spotify

good for the first listen

Definitely will be satisfied with it after today

Too much hype lead to unrealistic expectations but this is on par, if not better, than all the other collab albums this year. How U Feel and Where U From are the best tracks.

How is it compared to Rodeo and Birds in the Trap?

scott wont top Rodeo so dont compare it to that

worse, id say it just scrapes past owl pharaoh

Sounds more like Birds era Travis although Rodeo era comes out on a few tracks. Cant really compare to his albums but it's probably worse than both.

rodeo is fucking garbage

Most of these collars are literally a one week project. How much effort do you really believe it takes to create a generic rap song? Both artists have lines prepared, they select instrumentals and then glue them together

>using streaming services in 2017
fucking normies GET OUT

no songs stick out. objectively worse than both

This.

Rodeo > Birds > HJJH

Moon Rock and Where U From have great beats but Quavo and Travis are fucking trash on this thing.

Actually a lot better than I thought it'd be. Maybe it's because I avoided all the samey autotune Migos (especially Quavo), Travis, Gucci-type songs that got so popular this year, but this is actually decent for nu-Travis. The beats are great and Where U From & How U Feel are bangers. Best Man is so unique and melodic.

This

>(c)rap

fuck collab albums desu

mediocre

Not even its autotuned shitty singing with an adlib at the end of every line, I liked at first guys but they have been beating a dead horse for quite a while now

Can i get a download link

its lit, I just banged my gf listening to it