It will be beautiful

>cg iron man armors
>cg spiderman eyes
>cg dr strange cape
>cg hulk
>cg cap shield
>cg starlord mask

wat?

Even Superman's cape was CG as well and most people don't even notice.

Will he be sexually harassed too?

i actually liked the joker in SS

I look forward to being disappointed by this

Man I want the Batman to just be Affleck systematically dismantling Joker's empire, like that montage in Dick Tracy when they've got the bad guy's place bugged and they're raiding every single joint, and even better other villains aare getting in on the act hell it'd be the one time I'd be ok with Black Mask getting involved.

would also make sense why Deathstroke appears if he's being paid by Joker to take him down.

haven't seen that pic before. is it new and do you have more new ones. they really really need to do a big batman joker movie. fuck harley quinn I am alrady bored of her. I need a proper Batman Joker romance on screen.

KIRK LANGSTROM???

He wasn't the bad part of it

the real joker's dead. they're going to Return of the Joker and fagJoker is a mentally broken Tim Drake

Fairly old, just not posted as often.

It's weird how a lot of people don't remember that scene, it was in both editions.

>using manbat in a dream
will Batman be kino?

more like fats

I'm very interested in Affleck's take on it, one thing I like about Snyder's Batman is that on appearance it's grounded with the gadgets and such (and even then you have the exo-suit) but the physical feats he performs are bordering superhuman (crate toss, floor punch etc), and it helps lend to the idea that to the layman the Batman is not human, even better with the reveal of Superman it just doubles down on that myth.

Look at this fucking wallcrawl..

Is this a reference to an old film? The dramatic way he's posed and flies makes me think of classic vampire.

>but the physical feats he performs are bordering superhuman (crate toss, floor punch etc), and it helps lend to the idea that to the layman the Batman is not human

The Warehouse fight scene is based on the Batman video games

Batman is the best part about the DCEU and any autist on this board who says otherwise is memeing
>b-but he's not supposed to kill!!!!!! That's not MY batman >:(
Oh well get the fuck over it sperg pay attention to the movie

>The Warehouse fight scene is based on the Batman video games

The rocksteady ones? I could see that but who knows.

>The Warehouse fight scene is based on the Batman video games
Then why isn't Batman doing barrel rolls through the air like a retarded videogame character?

Look at the grapple gun parts

Pure Arkham

Post the one where he kicks the sorry fag dangling into the grenade!

You anti-art libcuck redditors

Never made a webm of that, someone else might have it.

Lmao this laughably corny